Would you want automatic withdrawal of tithes from your bank account?

Would you want/do you have automatic withdrawal of tithes from your bank account?

• Yes

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No

Votes: 37 72.5%

• Total voters
Wow.....I never would have thought of this. I might. Only things I have automatically withdrawn are my savings and retirement accounts. It would feel funny when they pass the basket and I not put anything in it.

I do this. I don't think it matters how we physically give. Our willingness to be obedient to the Lord in honoring Him with our tithes shows where our hearts and priorities are.

I pay my tithes (and I say "pay" because I can't "give" something that doesn't belong to me)... online. My church has the option to do an automatic withdrawal, but I like to say a lil prayer over it before I click "submit". As far as the offering plate, I still find joy in giving into the plate. I just reserve the physical plate for my offerings. I do the tithes online because its easier to keep up with my records and I can do it as SOON as I get paid vs having to wait until Sunday/Wednesday.

I think I was misunderstood as well... nothing personal at all ;) I just drew reference to myself to try to make a point. What I was asking you is, then, do you think that automation makes tithing a "payment" ??

Mis understanding, I didn't say anything about you. I was referring to myself when I said I. You do what you want with your money. I don't care how you pay your tithe. I hope I clarified. BTW I give my tithe with cash not credit, not debit, not electronic withdrawal, not ACH, not any thing electronic or automative.:look:

Back