Would you let this stylist relax your hair .. I sure wouldnt :(

yuriko

I think someone posted this video before, It still looks as bad as it did the first time.
I guess I will stick to self relaxing

Wow.....:nono::nono::nono: Poor Lady....why did she let hairstylist do her hair???? *sighs* The lady looks so....:angry2: I hate to say this...I would say it's her fault for let that horrible hairstylist messin her hair up and WHYYY she let her cut her hair???? Looks like hairstylist cut 3 to 4 inches off her own hair! Poor thang!!! :nono: and she did a horrible job with cutting because the right side looks longer than others!!! omg....and hot iron too!!!??? :blush: wayyy more damage to her hair! :sick2::axehunter:

DozenRoses99

Unfortunately, my last two hairstylists were unprofessional like this lady. I got so tired of being referred to incompetent people. It made it easy for me to decide to go natural....

jaszymeen

Lets review a couple of key points here people:

1)I AM PROFESSSIONAL oh wait...I FORGOT MY GLOVES
2) only apply the relaxer to the scalp despite what the box says it's wrong anyways the scalp is much better then the newgrowth. it makes it grow fast i'm sure :)
3) only base the parts regardless of me slapping relaxer everywhere
4) she has a bad texture of hair...oh wait no she has a good one she just doesnt like it wavy

this "client" would be better off flat ironing her own hair or roller settin or something. and y did she let this lady take scissors to her head. then to add insult to injury you can see the iron indents in the hair. RUN KUNTA RUNNNNN

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

I'm glad I don't have to worry about this b.s anymore...

only now I have to worry about extra hours styling because I'm natural lol!

Watching that video made me mad and sad.

lonelysky

Baby Chick Gate 2011
bwahahahah! :lachen::rofl: This shouldn't be funny but it is as funny as crap. I'm cring right now. I think that part to was where that chick threatened to beat rhonda down b/c her hair was falling out in chunks, and she realized that she cut 3 or 4 inches off her hair...