Would if they stop working???

Hidden_Angel

What do you do when the vitmans and topical aids stop working???

How do you combat this and do you alternate so your hair doesnt get use to one thing???

I know Emoka said when her vitmans stop working she stops taking them for a week then hops back on them!

I think im going to alternate MTG with MN and switch off my vitmans accorndly ......

hottestdiva19

Not sure but im curious to find out. I started taking biotin back in March. I don't even think it's been long enough for it to actually start working. I hope someone has a good answer for this.

Bumping

janeemat

Hidden_Angel said:
What do you do when the vitmans and topical aids stop working???

How do you combat this and do you alternate so your hair doesnt get use to one thing???

I know Emoka said when her vitmans stop working she stops taking them for a week then hops back on them!

I think im going to alternate MTG with MN and switch off my vitmans accorndly ......

I've been taking vitamins for 20 yrs and they will stop working. So what I do to alternate is take a few weeks off from taking them. Maybe even a month. In between that I will try something different that I've been wanting to try and then go back to the basics. I have a book called "Vitamin Bible". In it, it outlines different regimens for different needs.

Hidden_Angel

janeemat said:
I've been taking vitamins for 20 yrs and they will stop working. So what I do to alternate is take a few weeks off from taking them. Maybe even a month. In between that I will try something different that I've been wanting to try and then go back to the basics. I have a book called "Vitamin Bible". In it, it outlines different regimens for different needs.

Thanks :D I knew they stopped working because my anils stopped moving for a while..

I think going to find a good combo so i can get switch them offf monthly!:D

Tranquility

janeemat said:

This is good to know....

gymfreak336

When a vitamin stops working, it sometime helps to switch the brand and form. I know when I think my biotin ain't cutting it I take a week off, start a new brand and do the loading dose method for a month.