Wives: Please Share How God Answered Your Marriage Prayers - Encourage Future Brides

Re: Wives: Please Share How God Answered Your Marriage Prayers - Encourage Future Br

I didn't understand what that meant until I lived it. Now I am in a place where I would NEVER want to do anything outside of his timing, because I know the blessing of waiting for His timing. It is humbling to know how much He loved me, so much so to make me wait when I thought I knew what was best. I don't believe that David and I would have the marriage (kind of marriage) we have if I'd acted when I thought it should happen. God saved me from myself! It makes me cry.

Yodie, girl you made me get chills when you said you knew about Sis T before you read it. The magnitude of that event still has the power to just stop me in my tracks.

Shimmie & MrsW, thanks for the love. Y'all seemed to have really been able to "feel" my testimony! :lol: Shimmie, I'm glad you asked me to share. As I posted earlier, I always knew that I didn't go through any of that just for myself. I knew God would want me to help others. Hallelujah!
Supergirl, God's timing is perfect. I'm just amazed with how He arranged for you to be here with us. My God! My God!

What seemed to be one issue (when I asked you to have the other thread closed (Thomas Weeks) :lol:), was a path of God's perfect timing to lead you here to join us. Not only did you graciously accept my invitation, but you brought a full 'Banquet' to the table. You brought us a gift running over with wisdom, blessings and an annointing upon you that surpasses the hurts any of us have endured in our lives.

The Lord blessed me with this scripture this morning. And it so fits what you and the others here have shared and endured.

"Many are the affictions of the Righteous, but the Lord shall deliver them out of them 'ALL'." (Psalm 34:19 KJV)

People who do what is right may have many problems, but the Lord will solve them all. (Psalm 34:19 NCV)

Supergirl, I MUST share this scripture for it is most befitting your powerful testimony. Regarding Sister T ...

I Peter 3:

12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

Supergirl, God 'had this' all along. He gave this woman a chance to get things right and she chose not to. And do not think for one moment that you and David were her 'first' victims. She had practice and this was her 'vice' and she chose to nurture it rather than to worship God and leave the two of you alone.

When she was 'running' and 'shouting' in Church, she wasn't praising God, she was praising herself, her own self works and that of the enemy. She was defiling the Altar and the House of God and the perfect will of God and she would not let go.

I am very sorry for her departure - but she killed herself for her disobedience and rebellion-and for the 'god' she chose to serve.

She became so pre-occupied with destroying you and David, that it controlled her blood vessels; they were 'constricted' which developed into a stroke and killed her.

God could have saved her, but she was too far gone into her cohabitation with her form of witchcraft. She became her own god and it killed her. :nono:

If you choose satan as your god, he will surely kill you (speaking in general tense of 'you', no one personally). he doesn't care. he doesn't care at all. :nono:

I'm still Ministering Marriage but it's very important to share this...

The spirit that she was in connection with 'sits' in every Church and it takes 'consistant' intercession to subdue them and to keep them under control. This is why every Church needs to have 'intercessory' prayer before each service begins, before the congregation arrives and the Pastor has to know the spirit of each and every intercessor.

For those who pray and know about this, after a while, your spirit will 'instantly' go into intercession, the Holy Spirit has you on target.

Remember in Proverbs when God warns the 'son' against the seductress woman? These persons (mostly women) are set to seduce the leadership and the leaders to be birthed into the Ministry to hinder and to abort the call of God on their lives.

I won't go much deeper into this (maybe in another thread), but the point that I need to make is important to everyone here. When you see your husband or husband to be, begin to act 'strange' and he seems lost or helpless, IMMEDIATELY seek the Lord. Fast, pray and annoint your husband with oil. Seek God's voice and direction. Surround your husband (future) with prayer and subdue those spirits of witchcraft.

This is another reason for allowing God to be in your Marriage. He has made you and your husband 'fitly joined' to one another (Ephesians 2) drawn nigh to one another by the Blood of Jesus. and any spirit which shall try to rise up against you is rendered null and void!

It cannot cross the Bloodline of Jesus Christ. :amen:

Ladies please remember this and do not allow it to make you paranoid. God is always in control, but there are still influences that satan thrives to toss in our direction. (Ephesians 6 - the principalities).

Now... BEFORE you EVER allow ANY woman to pray with or for you about your husband, LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE!

Before you allow any woman to pray with you or for your husband, ask God to cleanse her spirit. Ask Him to cleanse yours as well.

Again, please do not allow this to make you paranoid. God's word protects you. (I Peter 3:12-17 - the verses above vs. 12 speaks of Marriage).

However, when you are aaking women in your 'environment' to pray for your husband, just make sure God has her spirit in check. She could be another Sister T or have a negative spiritual influence that she is unware of.

Note: Anyone reading this post and thinks, they cannot trust going to Church because of situations like Sister T, please don't allow this to hinder you. :nono: If nothing else, you have the power of God to overcome all Sister T's and like spirits.

The worse place for you to be is outside of Church where there are Sister T's all around you and no prayers to protect you. Church is always the best place to be. It's your sanctuary, your haven of rest. your 'Armour of God' gets reinforced in Church under the word of God and His annointing flowing upon you.

STAY in Church! Fight the good fight of Faith and Conquer. For you have been made more than Conquerors through Jesus Christ who loves you. :Rose:

Last edited:
Re: Wives: Please Share How God Answered Your Marriage Prayers - Encourage Future Br

Thank you for this. I love how you are quoting scriptures. This is right on time. I read your post the first time and I wanted to shout, but I’m at work and I’m not really a “shouter”. I keep going back and reading it because these scriptures are so powerful..

Reading some of these testimonies has caused me to remember some things that people were doing when my husband and I were engaged. I won’t get into it, but my in-laws were doing some stuff (a few people in particular). I didn’t realize it at the time. I think my husband and I had been married for about a year before I fully realized what had been going on. God protected us and He has continued to protect us. Even the first few years after we were married they were doing stuff. One time my mother-in-law gave my husband a tape of a sermon. The title of the sermon was “Sleeping with the Enemy.” My first thought was, “Wow! That’s bold.” But I chose to give her the benefit of the doubt and decided that the reason she gave my husband that tape was because it was preached by one of his old classmates. I don’t think he ever listened to the sermon.

Shimmie, if you feel lead, start that other thread. This is so important.

Supergirl, God's timing is perfect. I'm just amazed with how He arranged for you to be here with us. My God! My God!

What seemed to be one issue (when I asked you to have the other thread closed (Thomas Weeks) :lol:), was a path of God's perfect timing to lead you here to join us. Not only did you graciously accept my invitation, but you brought a full 'Banquet' to the table. You brought us a gift running over with wisdom, blessings and an annointing upon you that surpasses the hurts any of us have endured in our lives.

The Lord blessed me with this scripture this morning. And it so fits what you and the others here have shared and endured.

"Many are the affictions of the Righteous, but the Lord shall deliver them out of them 'ALL'." (Psalm 34:19 KJV)

People who do what is right may have many problems, but the Lord will solve them all. (Psalm 34:19 NCV)

Supergirl, I MUST share this scripture for it is most befitting your powerful testimony. Regarding Sister T ...

I Peter 3:

12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

Supergirl, God 'had this' all along. He gave this woman a chance to get things right and she chose not to. And do not think for one moment that you and David were her 'first' victims. She had practice and this was her 'vice' and she chose to nurture it rather than to worship God and leave the two of you alone.

When she was 'running' and 'shouting' in Church, she wasn't praising God, she was praising herself, her own self works and that of the enemy. She was defiling the Altar and the House of God and the perfect will of God and she would not let go.

I am very sorry for her departure - but she killed herself for her disobedience and rebellion-and for the 'god' she chose to serve.

She became so pre-occupied with destroying you and David, that it controlled her blood vessels; they were 'contricted' which developed into a stroke and killed her.

God could have saved her, but she was too far gone into her cohabitation with her form of witchcraft. She became her own god and it killed her.

If you chose satan as your god, he will surely kill you. he doesn't care. he doesn't care at all. :nono:

The spirit that she was in connection with 'sits' in every Church and it takes 'consistant' intercession to subdue them and to keep them under control. This is why every Church needs to have 'intercessory' prayer before each service begins, before the congregation arrives and the Pastor has to know the spirit of each and every intercessor.

For those who pray and know about this, after a while, your spirit will 'instantly' go into intercession, the Holy Spirit has you on target.

Remember in Proverbs when God warns the 'son' against the seductress woman? These persons (mostly women) are set to seduce the leadership and the leaders to be birthed into the Ministry to hinder and to abort the call of God on their lives.

I won't go much deeper into this (maybe in another thread), but the point that I need to make is important to everyone here. When you see your husband or husband to be, begin to act 'strange' and he seems lost or helpless, IMMEDIATELY seek the Lord. Fast, pray and annoint your husband with oil. Seek God's voice and direction. Surround your husband (future) with prayer and subdue those spirits of witchcraft.

This is another reason for allowing God to be in your Marriage. He has made you and your husband 'fitly joined' to one another (Ephesians 2) drawn nigh to one another by the Blood of Jesus. and any spirit which shall try to rise up against you is rendered null and void!

Ladies please remember this and do not allow it to make you paranoid. God is always in control, but there are still influences that satan thrives to toss in our direction. (Ephesians 6 - the principalities).

Now... BEFORE you EVER allow ANY woman to pray with or for you about your husband, LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE!

Before you allow any woman to pray with you or for your husband, ask God to cleanse her spirit. Ask Him to cleanse yours as well.

Again, please do not allow this to make you paranoid. God's word protects you. (I Peter 3:12-17 - the verses above vs. 12 speaks of Marriage).

However, when you are aaking women in your 'environment' to pray for your husband, just make sure God has her spirit in check. She could be another Sister T or have a negative spiritual influence that she is unware of.

Note: Anyone reading this post and thinks, they can trust going to Church because of situations like Sister T, please don't allow this to hinder you. If nothing else, you have the power of God to overcome all Sister T's and like spirits.

The worse place for you to be is outside of Church where there are Sister T's all around you and no prayers to protect you.

STAY in Church! Fight the good fight of Faith and Conquer. For you have been made more than Conquerors through Jesus Christ who loves you. :Rose:

Thank you for this. I love how you are quoting scriptures. This is right on time. I read your post the first time and I wanted to shout, but I’m at work and I’m not really a “shouter”. I keep going back and reading it because these scriptures are so powerful..

Reading some of these testimonies has caused me to remember some things that people were doing when my husband and I were engaged. I won’t get into it, but my in-laws were doing some stuff (a few people in particular). I didn’t realize it at the time. I think my husband and I had been married for about a year before I fully realized what had been going on. God protected us and He has continued to protect us. Even the first few years after we were married they were doing stuff. One time my mother-in-law gave my husband a tape of a sermon. The title of the sermon was “Sleeping with the Enemy.” My first thought was, “Wow! That’s bold.” But I chose to give her the benefit of the doubt and decided that the reason she gave my husband that tape was because it was preached by one of his old classmates. I don’t think he ever listened to the sermon.

:thud: I am in awe of this thread, the true women of God present, and the power of God being proclaimed. Thank you for sharing. I wish you all the greatest of blessings.

ETA: Maybe this should be a sticky? I think it would be great to have it be there so that whenever there is a new testimony, we can continue to add to it.

Last edited:

:kiss: I feel 'more than lead' and it's going to come forth.

Not now... :lol: :hide:

I'm just waiting until it flows and it's the Holy Spirit flowing through me. And no one has anything to fear. It won't be 'deep' neither of the occult. It's in the Bible. Clear as water.

God tells us to beware of satan's devices....

Want to know something? Let's get any and all 'fear' out of the way. satan and his teamwork is nothing to be afraid of. Neither is a witch anything to fear. It is they who fear YOU, woman of God! Man of God! Nothing!

You're going to love this scripture... :yep: Yes you will, I promise . . . :yep:

5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

Okay.... Look at this. satan will never be able to intimidate you again... :yep: Look.... :happydance:

(Note: I'm sharing the key points but please read Isaiah 14)

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Here it is... :happydance:

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Okay.... let's paraphrase it. I've got my vaseline on my face and my earrings are off. We finally see who the enemy has been all along. And this is my paraphrase of Isaiah 14, verse 16. Here goes:

Excuse Me ? ! ? YOU"RE the one who was causing all of this trouble; all this time I was intimidated by YOU? You're a punk, a puny little punk, you're cowering in fear right now, because you were never had any power over me in the first place.

Everything you ever did was in 'secrret' , in the dark, in hiding where no one could see you coming. But NOW... you've been exposed and I clearly see that you are nothing."

God is awesome, isn't He? He exposes satan so that we can stand up to him and not fear him or what he attempts to do.

For the record, I don't know it all; I never will, and I will not profess to; but what I do know, what I have learned and what I've been taught and given, what I have lived, I will share. :Rose:

Here are a few (only a few :lol: ) starters in defeating / binding witchcraft from your Marriage.

The word of God tells us over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ... YES and over and over again, that God protects us from all evil. So, why is He protecting us?

Because the evil is there seeking whom it may devour in divers places and formats.

Marriage is the #1 Attack zone of satan ---- especially in the Church.

he can seek to destroy anyone's life, but Marriage represents the ultimate Covenant that God has made with us. If satan can devalue the committment a Marriage between a man and his wife, then it also devalues his committment to the Marriage he (the Husband and/or the wife) has with Jesus.

It all ties in. It's a trail and it traces all the way to the Cross. The Cross which defeated satan and what he has been trying to devalue.

Marriage is extremely important to God. These are not just words. :nono:

Remember when he punished Miriam and Aaron for complaining and disrepecting Moses' (Black) wife? God wasn't playing 'then' and he is not playing now.

One last thing. Women who are married to men who have been married before and / or have children from past relationships; ask God to cut those ties to those women; cut the ties from their mothers and sisters. Not family or love of family, but those 'controlling' ties; those soul ties.

Ask God to sever them and to bless them away from your marriage. Ask God to bless the father/children relationships in a Holy union between him and his children, yet one that honors his marriage with you. I'm sharing this with whomever this applies to. God will tell you what and how to do this. He will. He wants your marriage to endure, forever, allowing no man to put asunder.

Do not strive with any family members, let God contend with them for He contends with those who contend with you. God knows how to relate to them and to bring and keep family harmony and peace.

Ask God to replensish and bless your finances to allow for expenses for all of your children involved. Ask God to keep the spirit of greed from all members and to do as unto the Lord.

There's a Marriage that God will always protect and that's the Marriage which is dedicated to Him. So do this in your prayer times. Dedicate yourself, your husband, all the children, family members and your Marriage unto the Lord. God will be in Covenant with you and it will never be rescinded. (Psalm 89)

"Tis More' ... :Rose:

Let's get back to our 'Bridal Shower" . I'm looking forward to more Marriage testimonies.

Let's get this party started.... :happydance: :woot: :band:

Praise Jesus! :rosebud:

I have seen first hand that this thing is real. A quick story my sister had this happen to her and her boyfreind. For a man who was so dotting, loving, caring and attended church every week with my sister. I knew something was up when all of a sudden he just wasnt acting him self . Ladies you know when something dosent feel right, come to find out there was/is another woman in the picture. Last I heard they got married.

My sister was devistated because this man was just great in the sence of saying he was a good man to her. I just hope and pray he is safe and Ok. However, there is more to this than just him dipping out and finding a next woman. Shimmie if you dont feel to post that other thread , it's understandable but if you can shed some knowledge on the subject in a PM to me it's greatly appreciated.

Angel, this kind of stuff happens all the time. Especially in Churchs. It actually happens 'more' in the world, but it's not recognized for what it is. There is no spiritual discernment of it.

In Church there is so much occurring in the spiritual realm, that the enemy slips in with 'counterfeiters' in the spirit, who 'appear' like saints, but they are not.

You can detect it. It's easy. :yep: By allowing the Holy Spirit to show you. And He will. He always will. And you want to know how your response will always be? In love and fearless. Some witches will try and intimidate you, but it doesn't work. :lol:

The 'Mothers' of the Church are the ones who will teach you how to discern by way of prayer and intercession and the word of God. I learned from my Pastor's mother and the other older Mother's in my first Church. I never understood why they would talk about this, but it was key.

It's nothing to focus on. Our focus must always be on Jesus and to stay in worship, love and praises unto Him. Don't go to Church on a witch hunt or to be fearful of who is or who might be or who could be. This is what satan wants you to do, so that you will be distracted from the Holy Spirit.

Always, always, ALWAYS, keep your focus on the Holy Spirit and 'forget' about who satan is using. The biggest fear that satan and witchcraft has is your solid worship of God because this is how they are defeated and how they depart from you.

One of the biggest signs of witchcraft in a woman is a jealous and a competitive spirit and a spirit that manipulates and seduces a man away from a woman other than she.

Stay in worship and do not ever be fearful or intimidated. Stay peaceful and loving and flowing with the Holy Spirit of God.

I learned from the older Mothers in Church that they (the Mothers and intercessors) are quiet and loving and peaceful in their prayers and you'd never know that inside they were destroying the works of the devil all along.

To anyone reading this... Please do not go to Church looking or 'fearing' that a witch is there. Don't do this. I have news for you. They are EVERYWHERE! Walmart, Tar'get, the train, the bus, the restuarant watitresses, the pharmacy, the bakery, Starbucks, everywhere.

They cannot harm you. They are simply distractions from your focus on God. They do have a tendency to keep you busy in prayer. You can handle it. This is just keeping you 'aware' of stuff when you see it happening. The mess (control) that they put on men, can be broken in minutes, by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Now you can understand why 'men' behave strangely 'all of a sudden'. But it can be destroyed. Quite easily. Quite calmly. Most definitely safely. :yep:

By the Blood of Jesus :Rose:

Last edited:

THANK YOU Supergirl for sharing your testimony. It was so powerful. I LOVE reading stories like these because when you're going through a situation, you can't really envision how glorious the end result will be. But reading the stories on this thread give me renewed hope. God is showing Himself to me more and more through threads like these in different forums. It's as if He's saying, "it's not over til I say it is. Just hold on." :yep:

Supergirl...I can't read all of your posts cuz I'm just way too tired and I have to work but I've read at least two in full...and that is the road I'm walking on right now. I'm trying to hard not to doubt that God keeps telling who it is, and I want to scream it at him so bad and I can't. It's like the other person is just praying so hard against it and sometimes I don't understand why they even can do that. It's just like I dunno. I just keep questioning God and all week I keep questioning him and then I finally just came in the thread and saw your post. I dunno, it's just scary sometimes how he really will answer you.

You ladies are all wonderful- every one of you that posted- married or single touched me so much. Your testimonies were more than inspiring- they took my faith to a higher level. I got chills reading some of the same things you asked God, the same conversations- it brought tears to my eyes and made me say "Wow" the whole time. This is so encouraging- thank you so very much.

I believe that God has shown me my husband but I am running. I'm so scared of making another relationship mistake that it's like I'm not completely trusting God about this- some day I'll share my testimony. The thing is this guy has no idea what's going on-at least I don't think so-we don't even live in the same city. Sometimes I feel that this info that God has shared makes me feel like a crazy person. I don't even like talking about it. It came out of nowhere, it doesn't even make sense. and I don't like not knowing why. Why would God tell me this?!! :perplexed

So I keep praying for God to just reveal and He always has an answer ready for every question I have. I have said to God that I think it's just about testing my faith- nothing more and it's really someone else He has in mind. I will even bring up other men and say 'now what about him?' :blush: God is so very patient with me....

One time I even went out of town with a friend- different state hours away and of course I thought 'oh maybe I'll meet some nice guys at church.' When I walked into that little church in that little town, who do you think was the first person I saw? I said to God "You have got to be kidding me!" I still can't believe that happened but I still put it down as just coincidence. I have tried so very hard to put it out of mind.

Reading this thread has encouraged me to trust God in this situation- to completely turn over all my fears in this area to Him and just be willing to wait. After reading how God showed up for each one of you because of your faith no matter what, I have to say my faith is renewed and I thank God for each one of you.

One time I even went out of town with a friend- different state hours away and of course I thought 'oh maybe I'll meet some nice guys at church.' When I walked into that little church in that little town, who do you think was the first person I saw? I said to God "You have got to be kidding me!" I still can't believe that happened but I still put it down as just coincidence. I have tried so very hard to put it out of mind.

With God there are no coincidences. :)

With God there are no coincidences. :)

MRSELLE! Your post also, was like screaming at me because I asked the same thing, to just get to know my future husband and we could even help me each other. But I had to come back from being in another city for school to home. And I forgot I even asked for that until a while after I known him and was trying to figure something else out. The first time I heard God speak to me actually.

All these posts were amazingly beautiful.
What if i would like God to introduce me to my husband? (we can just be friends... acquaintances...for now if it's not the right timing for anything else)
I've asked, and so far no luck... just silence....:ohwell:

nevermind.

Last edited:

Supergirl--------

I had to lay my hat here, I saw this b/c I read of a sister in Christ who has been prayed against by 3 women, I mean they were praying against her negative day in day out! Well my sister prayed and just was kind to them whenever she was in their presence. She explained to me within 1 year the 3 of them died! I mean they were praying against my sister in Christ and God had her back. She stood on God and God took care of her situation b/c these women who used their prayers for the negative. This is why we have to stayed prayed up! Walk in Forgiveness and Allow, Allow God to fight for his people. He will always fight for us and with God on our side we win!

Last edited by a moderator:

Supergirl---------------

constantly praying against our relationship and that she had recruited two other old miserable sisters to pray with her. Why would God let such an evil prayer work I wondered? Sister T, already the loudest shouter in the church was shouting louder than ever and jumping and running around the church like crazy. I figured she knew we had broken up. She probably asked someone in the pre-marital counseling class if we were in there too. I'd heard that Sister T was employing witchcraft in effort to separate David and I.

I had to hang my hat here again I beleive this to be so true! Goodness yes! However, We serve an AWESOME God and we must follow his presence! No matter what people try to throw you God is a "sheild for us'.

Still on Supergirls post! I can relate about being prayed against! Her posts are truly blessing me! I will be back. Still reading!

Supergirl--------

I had to lay my hat here, I saw this b/c I read of a sister in Christ who has been prayed against by 3 women, I mean they were praying against her negative day in day out! Well my sister prayed and just was kind to them whenever she was in their presence. She explained to me within 1 year the 3 of them died! I mean they were praying against my sister in Christ and God had her back. She stood on God and God took care of her situation b/c these women who used their prayers for the negative. This is why we have to stayed prayed up! Walk in Forgiveness and Allow, Allow God to fight for his people.
All of this is true Highly Favored....all true. God does not play games. He protects His Children from ALL evil. 'All'. I've personally lived this and can testify to it.

You see we are covered by the Blood of Jesus. And because of our relationship with God, the Blood destroys any and every evil that would try and come against us. Even when someone tries to malign us with false rumors or accusations or they try to set others against us.

The evil they pray or attempt to do has a boomerang effect. It returns upon them. And far worse then their 'attempt' against the Child of God. There are so many scriptures and Biblical accounts to confirm this.

Numbers 5:24

And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water that causeth the curse; and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter....

"The curse 'causeless' shall not come, it will return from whence it came..."

"..... and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia, to CURSE thee.
5 Nevertheless the LORD thy God would not hearken unto Balaam; but the LORD thy God turned the CURSE into a blessing unto thee, because the LORD thy God loved thee.

"The very trap that one sets against a Child of God, turns against them who devises the evil...

Esther 9:

24 Because Haman the son of Hammedatha, the Agagite, the enemy of all the Jews, had devised against the Jews to destroy them, and had cast Pur, that is, the lot, to consume them, and to destroy them;

But when Esther came before the king, he commanded by letters that his wicked device, which he devised against the Jews, should return upon his own head, and that he and his sons should be hanged on the gallows.

Sister T, had a chance to change her heart. God gives everyone a chance to change from evil to good. Especially when they are sitting under the Word to hear and to know better. She wouldn't listen; her heart was waxed cold against the voice of God...

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. (Revelation 2:5)

MARRIAGE:

God honors Covenant and Marriage is a Covenant that God will surely protect.

Marriage represents who He is and How faithful His love is for us. Anything or anyone who tries to interfere with our Marriages or our individual lives God intervenes and does not waste a moment to do so.

Ladies, all of this ties into our 'Bridal Shower'. It does. Because you see, God leaves no stones unturned. He's covering not just blessing those with husbands, but truly placing His Blessings upon each of us and keeping us 'aware' of what's out there. Yet not to fret about it. For ultimately, God is the Only One in Control and He always will be.

Praise Him! :Rose: Bless His Holy and Wonderful Name. Bless His name. :Rose: Jesus.

Last edited by a moderator:

I Peter 3:

She became so pre-occupied with destroying you and David, that it controlled her blood vessels; they were 'constricted' which developed into a stroke and killed her.

God could have saved her, but she was too far gone into her cohabitation with her form of witchcraft. She became her own god and it killed her. :nono:

If you choose satan as your god, he will surely kill you (speaking in general tense of 'you', no one personally). he doesn't care. he doesn't care at all. :nono:

Note: Anyone reading this post and thinks, they cannot trust going to Church because of situations like Sister T, please don't allow this to hinder you. :nono: If nothing else, you have the power of God to overcome all Sister T's and like spirits.

The worse place for you to be is outside of Church where there are Sister T's all around you and no prayers to protect you. Church is always the best place to be. It's your sanctuary, your haven of rest. your 'Armour of God' gets reinforced in Church under the word of God and His annointing flowing upon you.

Shimmie,

Your insight about what was going on even all those years ago is spot on. Your words remind me of one of the "mothers" of the church that had Sis T's number before any human ever told her what was going on. She was a big help to me through those years. The days when all my strength to pray was gone, she continued to pray David and I through.

ETA: Oh and I remembered that we plead the blood of Jesus over our relationship one day during our courtship and we were in a room with three other couples--one other courting couple (now married) and two married couples. I knew this was powerful and when the promise finally came, I knew that the blood had protected the promise. One of the married couples that was in that room even divorced a few years later and THEY are now remarried to one another. When they divorced, I was so disappointed and I wondered if our praying the blood had really been effective. When they got back together, I rejoiced because I knew the reason!

I am not saying to anyone to lightly pray this over your relationships, but if you have a certain certainty and peace in your heart regarding a person, you and that person together should (in my humble belief) touch and agree and plead the blood over your relationship.

Last edited:

Woooooooooow! Supergirl! Wow! God! Your testimony was so encouraging and confirming. I know someone going through a somewhat similar situation and getting anxious, confused and impatient with all the waiting interruptions, miscommunications etc. This has been so encouraging! Its as if God does not want us to open the gift like a rose unfolding prematurely will die so we must stand back and allow God to slowly unfold our love story. Lord willing I want to have Gods plan in my marital life as well. Only a God honouring marriage glorifys God!

"Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain who build it"

Shimmie thank you for blessing us with some real, real knowledge about God and watch for the traps of the enemy! Thank you so much! I have spent my whole day just reading all of these posts and taking them all in. God is so Good!

Shimmie,

Your insight about what was going on even all those years ago is spot on. Your words remind me of one of the "mothers" of the church that had Sis T's number before any human ever told her what was going on. She was a big help to me through those years. The days when all my strength to pray was gone, she continued to pray David and I through.

ETA: Oh and I remembered that we plead the blood of Jesus over our relationship one day during our courtship and we were in a room with three other couples--one other courting couple (now married) and two married couples. I knew this was powerful and when the promise finally came, I knew that the blood had protected the promise. One of the married couples that was in that room even divorced a few years later and THEY are now remarried to one another. When they divorced, I was so disappointed and I wondered if our praying the blood had really been effective. When they got back together, I rejoiced because I knew the reason!

I am not saying to anyone to lightly pray this over your relationships, but if you have a certain certainty and peace in your heart regarding a person, you and that person together should (in my humble belief) touch and agree and plead the blood over your relationship.

Shimmie thank you for blessing us with some real, real knowledge about God and watch for the traps of the enemy! Thank you so much! I have spent my whole day just reading all of these posts and taking them all in. God is so Good!

All of us together, by the Holy Spirit of God, have come together as 'One' in this thread, brought this forth. All of us. :yep:

Look how God has flowed within the hearts of each of us with a 'Kindred Spirit'. Each testimony connects to the next and it's still flowing.

God is saying, 'Enough' to the enemy. Enough! You are no longer able to deceive my Daughters neither my Sons. "Enough!" Their eyes are opening to what's going on in the spiritual realm. Their weapons are no longer fought 'blindly' in the flesh (carnel) but by my Spirit, saith the Lord.

Supergirl, I cherish the loving mentorship that comes from the 'Mothers in our Churdh'. They 'KNOW' God. And they don't boast of themselves; instead they boast of God and lay humbly before Him in earnest prayers.

It is truly the covering of the Blood of Jesus that protects us and carries us from moment to moment and from day to day.

I have so many testimonies of God's faithful protection. God say that He will bless those who bless us and curse those who curse us. And it's so true. So, so true. So true. :yep: I can't begin to tell it all. But it's all so true.

What can take away 'my' sin? Nothing but the Blood of Jesus. What can make 'me' whole again? Nothing but the Blood of Jesus.

O' Precious is the flow, that makes 'me' white as snow.
No other fount' I know;
Nothing but the Blood of Jesus. :Rose:

Praise Him. Praise the Name of Jesus. The Lord of All.

This why we can't afford to 'straddle' the fence. Compromise with other gods.
For God to be Lord of All, We have to commit to Him, our very all, for Him to cover... it all.

"All to Jesus, I surrender, I surrender 'All.' Not the wheel, but the entire vehicle with me and all of mine in it. Unto Jesus, I surrender 'All'. "Amen and Amen."

Lord Jesus, unto 'You' we totally surrender our all. Most definitely our husbands, into your hands we commend them. Our Marriages, into your hands we commend them. Our relationships and plans, our hopes, our dreams, our desires, even our fears and our cares. Lord we surrender 'All'.

Our All: Covered in the Blood of Jesus... Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Last edited:

Romantic.... :love3:

cakeandtop.jpg

By the way....

God's word is true. In the past 2 years, I have been in the weddings of TWO virgins...both who never slept with a man in life. THe first time they EVER did ANYTHING was on their marriage bed with the covering of their husband's last name. I feel the need to share this because many who are saving theirselves are embarrased to share it and be judged. But it is such a beautiful beautiful treasure. For those that are waiting, God is just and faithful.

One wedding was last year, I was a bridesmaid. Her and her husband just had a little baby boy. :) The other wife married this past weekend, I was also a bridesmaid. I have been in other weddings, but the power your witness for a love that grows like this....

It is so exciting to watch a virgin prepare herself and take that walk for her husband. The excitement of picking out lingerie, a special perfume, a pretty lip gloss... I always say that women who are faithful in their waiting for God's choosing of their husband will be blessed with multiple orgasms. :) (Sorry if I took it there but I am assuming we all know that sex in marriage is worship).

In both cases, they courted for at least 2 years, and spent the time prior walking with a love for life -- not in search of man.

he will find you when God is ready to show him. He isn't lost!! Its just not time yet.

And when your time comes, it will be amazing!! In the meantime, your worship should be with God, and not your idea of marriage.

AMEN! That was a beautiful post!

Hello to all of the beautiful ladies of the CFF. I'd like to introduce myself; I've been a member here for nearly 3 years, and this is my first post. I've been a regular follower of the forums, but it was not until this thread that I was really moved to post. All I can saw is WOW, look what the Lord is doing! I want to send my most heartfelt thanks to all of the ladies who've shared (and are continuing to share) their stories and all of those who've provided: scriptures, prayers and words of encouragement. You are all truly doing the Lord's work; you've so enouraged my heart! It is so good to know that there are like minded women out there and that God is bringing us together so that we don't have to go it alone! It's wonderful to see the: love, support and encouragement that you've given to one another. I am so looking forward to getting to know all of you and being a part of this beautiful fellowship.
I am not married, but I'm so encouraged that one day I will be, and I look forward to one day sharing my story with each of you. I truly believe that the Lord is preparing His version of the perfect love story for each of us, and He's brought us together to Bless His Holy Name and to encourage one another. Once again, hello, and I'm so happy to be a part of this beautiful Bridal Shower!

Hello to all of the beautiful ladies of the CFF. I'd like to introduce myself; I've been a member here for nearly 3 years, and this is my first post. I've been a regular follower of the forums, but it was not until this thread that I was really moved to post. All I can saw is WOW, look what the Lord is doing! I want to send my most heartfelt thanks to all of the ladies who've shared (and are continuing to share) their stories and all of those who've provided: scriptures, prayers and words of encouragement. You are all truly doing the Lord's work; you've so enouraged my heart! It is so good to know that there are like minded women out there and that God is bringing us together so that we don't have to go it alone! It's wonderful to see the: love, support and encouragement that you've given to one another. I am so looking forward to getting to know all of you and being a part of this beautiful fellowship.
I am not married, but I'm so encouraged that one day I will be, and I look forward to one day sharing my story with each of you. I truly believe that the Lord is preparing His version of the perfect love story for each of us, and He's brought us together to Bless His Holy Name and to encourage one another. Once again, hello, and I'm so happy to be a part of this beautiful Bridal Shower!
:welcome3: Lady Southern Style :welcome3:

I have to say we are most honored to have you here with us celebrating the gift of Marriage from our Father God in Heaven.

We're having such a wonderful time and of course as 'Ladies' we are quite special indeed. :yep: Our husbands are the most blessed men upon this earth to have us as their wives. And so are we to have them as our husbands.

I wish you the most Heavenly Southern Blessings in Life, Love and in Marriage. I praise God that He has your future husband so close that you can 'see' him in prayer, always there until God presents you to him in loving splender.

God bless you and thank you for adding to the love and beauty of our Bridal Shower. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen :Rose:

I've just read through all these posts....whew:grin: This is serious...a Bridal Shower!!!

What a beautiful thread, from a beautiful woman of God! This is so awesome, I have to sit back and read it again to absorb all the beautifulness of it all! :kiss:

For all you women who desire to be married...it's a precious gift and one to be cherished and nourished. Marriage is of GOD and He has blessed it...I'm a witness!

I won't go into details yet....I'm being prayerful about it. But, dh and I will be celebrating our 10th year wedding anniversary at the end of this month and I will marry him all over again!:yep:

He said this to me during our wedding vows and I will never forget it:

"When you need to know how I feel about you, just look into my eyes, and you will know."
I have looked in his eyes during these past 10 years, and I know how he feels!
What a wonderful man I married!!!!

Blessings to all who truly are blessed by this thread, I know I am....this is awesome indeed!

:clap:

I've just read through all these posts....whew:grin: This is serious...a Bridal Shower!!!

What a beautiful thread, from a beautiful woman of God! This is so awesome, I have to sit back and read it again to absorb all the beautifulness of it all! :kiss:

For all you women who desire to be married...it's a precious gift and one to be cherished and nourished. Marriage is of GOD and He has blessed it...I'm a witness!

I won't go into details yet....I'm being prayerful about it. But, dh and I will be celebrating our 10th year wedding anniversary at the end of this month and I will marry him all over again!:yep:

He said this to me during our wedding vows and I will never forget it:

"When you need to know how I feel about you, just look into my eyes, and you will know."
I have looked in his eyes during these past 10 years, and I know how he feels!
What a wonderful man I married!!!!

Blessings to all who truly are blessed by this thread, I know I am....this is awesome indeed!

:clap:
Thank you, Beautiful Sister for your loving blessings... :kiss:

I'm so happy for you and hubbie (my handsome Godly brother). :yep:

You gotta see this cake; it's just for you and "he'.

First after you click on the link below, at the bottom of the page select page 02. Then click on the very first cake at the top left of the thumbnails.

The Monogram is sooooooo Perfect...

It stands for Pastor, Precious Wavy... Isn't God awesome! I mean, it's so elegant just like you and hubbie. It could not express the love I have for the two of you as One, any more Perfect. I love the drape of the bow and the jewel in the middle of the bow...

Okay, now take a look. I am sooooooooooooo excited. :meme: :meme: :meme:

http://carlosbakery.com/WeddingCakes/Modern.aspx

Okay...I have another cake... :meme: I'm too into this Wedding celebration.

Nowwwwwwww, look at this cake design for a soft breezy Island Wedding.

wedding_cakes.png

Wow........:drunk:

Happy Blessed Anniversary to you.... Happy Blessed Anniversary to you...

Happy Blessed Anniversary to you oooooo, Happy Blessed Anniversary to you.

(I was singin' :yep: I even hit the high notes with the "ooooooo" :giggle: )

Awwwww...... :cry: that cake is so beautiful and I LOVE the monogram on top....WOW!!! Gorgeous!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you so much....what an awesome and kind thought for dh and I. You know we love and appreciate you as well...your kindness and your prayers for us and the ministry that the Lord has given us, is so profound...you have no idea :bighug:

We were given a gift to spend at a really fancy, smancy, hotel in the city for our anniversary :look:...I look so forward to it. What a blessing we received! And, I'm purchasing tickets to go see "West Side Story" on Broadway while we are there and dinner and fun, fun, fun.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Blessings to you, always..sis! :heart:

Thank you, Beautiful Sister for your loving blessings... :kiss:

I'm so happy for you and hubbie (my handsome Godly brother). :yep:

You gotta see this cake; it's just for you and "he'.

First after you click on the link below, at the bottom of the page select page 02. Then click on the very first cake at the top left of the thumbnails.

The Monogram is sooooooo Perfect...

It stands for Pastor, Precious Wavy... Isn't God awesome! I mean, it's so elegant just like you and hubbie. It could not express the love I have for the two of you as One, any more Perfect. I love the drape of the bow and the jewel in the middle of the bow...

Okay, now take a look. I am sooooooooooooo excited. :meme: :meme: :meme:

http://carlosbakery.com/WeddingCakes/Modern.aspx

Okay...I have another cake... :meme: I'm too into this Wedding celebration.

Nowwwwwwww, look at this cake design for a soft breezy Island Wedding.

wedding_cakes.png

Wow........:drunk:

Happy Blessed Anniversary to you.... Happy Blessed Anniversary to you...

Happy Blessed Anniversary to you oooooo, Happy Blessed Anniversary to you.

(I was singin' :yep: I even hit the high notes with the "ooooooo" :giggle: )

Awwwww...... :cry: that cake is so beautiful and I LOVE the monogram on top....WOW!!! Gorgeous!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you so much....what an awesome and kind thought for dh and I. You know we love and appreciate you as well...your kindness and your prayers for us and the ministry that the Lord has given us, is so profound...you have no idea :bighug:

We were given a gift to spend at a really fancy, smancy, hotel in the city for our anniversary :look:...I look so forward to it. What a blessing we received! And, I'm purchasing tickets to go see "West Side Story" on Broadway while we are there and dinner and fun, fun, fun.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Blessings to you, always..sis! :heart:

Off Topic!

Loving the Hair Nice and Wavy!

Lovin the Hair!:yep:

Back