Wild kid chops off my friend's ponytail

Desert Skye

Blossssom said:
Or been charged with it!

I was thinking if her hair was still all one length, she would probably see the length back sooner than later but if it's in layers, it's going to take longer.

She might not even bother trying to grow it back once she gets used to it, but that THUG wouldn't be in my classroom ever again.

Did you ever say what race he is?

Dont worry, I'mma make sure to encourage her to keep up her hair habits. BTW the kid is white.

To EbonyHairedPrincess: I cant even imagine why he would pick to cut her hair of all things. Maybe he thought since she was black all that hair JUST COULD NOT be her own and must be fake so cutting it would not be a big deal?

She did mention he was an attention hungry child.

prettypuff1

I am saying, you would be hearing about a teacher who punted a kid across the room like a football if that was me.. I would be more than fired. that is assualt. What if she did turn around a catch some scissors to the face, what then? My mother works in the ghettos of chicago and she presses charges every time. they seem to wise up when the have spent some nights in juvy.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
JCoily said:
I do condone violence and I would have been one fired teacher that day. Besides what that child did was assault and scissors could be a deadly weapon. It's too many things that can go wrong with a sharp object and a person who doesn't expect one to be right behind them.

I know that I'm really sensitive about hair, but this child really ought to be expelled.

I was just about to post the *exact* same thing.

:mad: :hammer:

Ms. Cleo

The kid was white :eek:

As sure as my name is what it is, I would be on the phone with Al Sharpton!!!!! Seriously, I wonder what is being taught in his home that would make him feel that emboldened to do such a thing? :perplexed

Press charges and sue without hesitation!

CAPlush

That family would owe me a year's supply of products and salon visits. That is sooooo ridiculous. Can you say "cry for help?" This is how the columbine shooters get started. I mean, we can say it's just hair, but it's her hair and it is attached to her body. If it had been a chunk of dead skin or fingernails, the same result, it's an assault on her body. If he wanted to be suspended, why didn't he cut class or bring a razor to school? I thought most of these schools have in-house suspensions to prevent kids from doing things just to be suspended, why did they send him home even after they found out that was what he wanted?

pistachio

If she did hair modeling on the side, she could sue for even MORE money and say that the kid caused lost wages. If that were me, I'd make up some -ish like that!

yourleoqueen

I would whoop his lil ass every time I saw him! If I saw him at Burger King, his ass would get whooped, if I saw him at the lieberry (uh-huh, lieberry), his ass would be whooped, if I saw him at the park, his ass would get whooped. I would whoop him til my hair was back the length it was before the hate crime. I mean really, of all the teachers in that school, why he gotta cut the sistas hair?

Last edited:

pistachio

yourleoqueen said:
I would whoop his lil ass every time I saw! If I saw him at Burker King, his ass would get whooped, if I saw him at the lieberry (uh-huh, lieberry), his ass would be whooped, if I saw him at the park, his ass would get whooped. I would whoop him til my hair was back the length it was before the hate crime. I mean really, of all the teachers in that school, why he gotta cut the sistas hair?

Exactly!!!:lol:

darkangel25

yourleoqueen said:
I would whoop his lil ass every time I saw him! If I saw him at Burger King, his ass would get whooped, if I saw him at the lieberry (uh-huh, lieberry), his ass would be whooped, if I saw him at the park, his ass would get whooped. I would whoop him til my hair was back the length it was before the hate crime. I mean really, of all the teachers in that school, why he gotta cut the sistas hair?

ROFLMAO!! :lachen: I know that's right.

OneInAMillion

I keep reading this thread in horror. Makes me think twice about doing my dissertation research in a classroom. Better believe I will be wearing a phony bun up in there.

Missi

Guyaneek said:
I don't know what they could have done to get my hands from around his neck. Sad for the little boy but my instant reaction would have been to choke him. :look:

lol:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

cocosweet

Both me and that kid would be brought up on charges cuz I'd have to open an entire case of whoop a** on him.

Desert Skye

I talked to her for a few minutes today. The school will go ahead and expell him and he will have to get some type of counceling. She spoke the parents and she said they were deeply sorry. She is such a nice woman so she forgave the son and just wants him to get some help.

On a bright note she is positive and she joked that she was thinking about getting her hair trimmed anyway. God bless her.

CAPlush

glossyxlipz said:
I talked to her for a few minutes today. The school will go ahead and expell him and he will have to get some type of counceling. She spoke the parents and she said they were deeply sorry. She is such a nice woman so she forgave the son and just wants him to get some help.

On a bright note she is positive and she joked that she was thinking about getting her hair trimmed anyway. God bless her.

I mean, good God, she has been through so much. I'm glad she got an apology and the little hoodlum will get the counseling he needs.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
glossyxlipz said:
She is a teacher at a school. She had very healthy long hair that was reaching BSL. Anyway the other day as she was wearing her hair in a ponytail and was writing an assignment on the board. A boy in her class decided to sneak up behind her with a pair of scissors and cut that sucker off!! Most of her beautiful hair was gone.

The boy was suspended and she now has a short cut. I think she looks just as pretty but I know she wants her hair back.

Later she found the reason the boy did this was because he did indeed want to be suspended. Every time he stays home from school, his father takes him to work and he gets to spend the day with him-his dad had a cool job.

Apparently this is the only time his father pays any attention to him.
That's my worst hair fear.

rootdeep

She is a good one....and I know the school has taken action but whew....we would have BOTH left the school with HAIRCUTS! I would have given him a BALD SKINNY with those SAME SCISSORS......took some Elmers Glue and glued my ponytail to his head. I WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE NEWS!! Teacher snaps after child cuts hair with school scissors. Child was last seen on the roof of the school trembling in fear after teacher cut childs hair BALD with scissors ......:mad:

glossyxlipz said: