Wild kid chops off my friend's ponytail

Desert Skye

She is a teacher at a school. She had very healthy long hair that was reaching BSL. Anyway the other day as she was wearing her hair in a ponytail and was writing an assignment on the board. A boy in her class decided to sneak up behind her with a pair of scissors and cut that sucker off!! Most of her beautiful hair was gone.

The boy was suspended and she now has a short cut. I think she looks just as pretty but I know she wants her hair back.

Later she found the reason the boy did this was because he did indeed want to be suspended. Every time he stays home from school, his father takes him to work and he gets to spend the day with him-his dad had a cool job.

Apparently this is the only time his father pays any attention to him.

preciousjewel76

Wow, that is sad. Both for your friend and that little boy. He needs some counseling, and his dad needs to spend more time with him! Imagine what he'll do next, so he can get suspended on purpose....it might involve physically hurting someone.:perplexed

candy1214

maaaan i would have caught a case. me and that lil boy woulda gone toe-to-toe:lol: ......seriously, though.:look:

Guyaneek

I don't know what they could have done to get my hands from around his neck. Sad for the little boy but my instant reaction would have been to choke him. :look:

hothair

:eek: I don't know what to say, God bless teachers because if I were the one he would have a WHOLE lot of time to spend with his daddy after I'm done with him! And his dad would have a BIG check for me to go buy some Boundless Tresses to grow my hair back!:mad:

Desert Skye

preciousjewel76 said:
Wow, that is sad. Both for your friend and that little boy. He needs some counseling, and his dad needs to spend more time with him! Imagine what he'll do next, so he can get suspended on purpose....it might involve physically hurting someone.:perplexed

That what I was saying! If he can do this now, what is stopping him from becoming a serial killer or something.

Desert Skye

FeelinIt said:
How is your friend now? I know it's just hair but you know how we are about our hair!

Oh she was crying when it happend. 1) because she was shocked and 2) she takes good care of her hair and put alot of effort into it ( I was surprised to know that she wasnt a member here at LHCF)

I hope they expel that kid.

KiniKakes

Guyaneek said:
I don't know what they could have done to get my hands from around his neck. Sad for the little boy but my instant reaction would have been to choke him. :look:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you!!!!!

This is an awful, awful story!!!!!!!!!!! I know that poor woman was heated!!!! :mad: Cuz all that little boy/parent/school system could do is offer an "apology" and pay for the hair cut..... but that *aint* good enough for me. *smh* This makes me glad for the buns/pinned up plaits that i wear. Now my paranoia has reached another level!!!! :ohwell:

LaNecia

I don't have the words for his little arse... on the grounds I might incriminate myself for past deeds, I'll not post my thoughts....:sekret: :lol:

Seriously I'm very sorry to hear that happened, I can't even begin to fathom how completely lost I am at understanding what would compel the child to do such a thing. :nono:

ETA: Wow Kini, you're Pretty, have gorgeous hair and Kurvy (Kini's Kurvy)!! Outstanding! =)

Bosslady1

candy1214 said:
maaaan i would have caught a case. me and that lil boy woulda gone toe-to-toe:lol: ......seriously, though.:look:

cOSIGN! And if his mom jumped in she would have got it too! :lol:

Dee-Licious

Oh hellz naw!!!! :eek: :mad: That's f*ked up!!! that's grounds to have a lil cousin whoop that kids ***!!!
j/k sorta:mad:

Desert Skye

KiniKakes said:

This is an awful, awful story!!!!!!!!!!! I know that poor woman was heated!!!! :mad: Cuz all that little boy/parent/school system could do is offer an "apology" and pay for the hair cut..... but that *aint* good enough for me. *smh* This makes me glad for the buns/pinned up plaits that i wear. Now my paranoia has reached another level!!!! :ohwell:

As far as I know the school didnt even offer to pay for it. They asked if she would like to take some time off to recover but thats it.

WomanlyCharm

glossyxlipz said:
As far as I know the school didnt even offer to pay for it. They asked if she would like to take some time off to recover but thats it.

Time off to recover?! Yeah, at my attorney's office, figuring out the best way to get at these mofos! :mad:
They better be ready to reach DEEEEEEEP into their pockets to pay for my pain and suffering! :angry2:

And that kid would have found my fist in his face. I do not condone violence, but there would have been an ass-whooping like no other!

This poor teacher needs to get herself an attorney, RIGHT NOW...she has a hell of a case against the lousy excuse for a parent and probably against the school district as well.

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
Wow, just wow!!! How old is he?

Suppose she turned around suddenly and lost an eye instead of hair? That boy needs counselling.

preciousjewel76

LizLeila said:
Charges???!! Sheeeit, crutches.

No you DIN'T!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

But seriously though, that's scary. To think that that little boy was standing behind her with scissors in his hands...? *shivers*:eek: He could have done a lot more damage. His family really needs to wake up before he does something even worse.

PinkPeony

WomanlyCharm said:
Time off to recover?! Yeah, at my attorney's office, figuring out the best way to get at these mofos! :mad:
They better be ready to reach DEEEEEEEP into their pockets to pay for my pain and suffering! :angry2:

And that kid would have found my fist in his face. I do not condone violence, but there would have been an ass-whooping like no other!

This poor teacher needs to get herself an attorney, RIGHT NOW...she has a hell of a case against the lousy excuse for a parent and probably against the school district as well.

My thought's exactly.
I'am so sorry for your friend,i don't think i would have touched the kid but I would have cursed him out and let him know that he can't play stuff like this with me.
I guess I'am feeling better now about wearing buns.

Desert Skye

victorious said:
Wow, just wow!!! How old is he?

Suppose she turned around suddenly and lost an eye instead of hair? That boy needs counselling.

She teaches kids that are around 8 yrs old. I think that is way too old to be doing stuff like this. I knew my right from wrong at that point in life.

I dont think she is going to press charges but I think she is going to try to expel him from the school since she is concerned for her safety.

Incredible1ne

I feel for her, anybody else would have snatched him up but she would have lost her job and her teaching license had she done that. Something more needs to happen to that child than suspension. His parents need to be held accountable in some way.

Amour

KiniKakes said:

o/t but KiniKakes... ain't you a STUNNA :love: lol

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
WomanlyCharm said:

I do condone violence and I would have been one fired teacher that day. Besides what that child did was assault and scissors could be a deadly weapon. It's too many things that can go wrong with a sharp object and a person who doesn't expect one to be right behind them.

I know that I'm really sensitive about hair, but this child really ought to be expelled.