Why is it saying I last visited this morning when I just got here?????

caress

The first thing I did was go straight to the Feature of the Month. At that point it said You last visited: 02-25-2005 at 08:48 PM. Then right afterwards it says You last visited: Today at 11:15 AM. I didn't even get to view any posts on the other boards! Why does this happen???

mine does the same thing. It drives me nuts. I'm never sure if someone is using my account or if the date and times are just screwwy.

caress said:
The first thing I did was go straight to the Feature of the Month. At that point it said You last visited: 02-25-2005 at 08:48 PM. Then right afterwards it says You last visited: Today at 11:15 AM. I didn't even get to view any posts on the other boards! Why does this happen???
caress,

It happens to me too, and I know no one is using my account. I think it's just something that happens.

caress,

I've been on the forum for about 30 minutes now (and it's about 7:05 a.m.). It's still telling me my last visit was yesterday at 6:41 p.m. It looks like it's just a feature that gets 'stuck' at times. Probably nothing to get alarmed at (unless you've give someone your password and logon id).

Back