Why do people with relaxed hair have dry HAIR?????

kizzylonghair said:
OMG,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

I have used Affirm Fibreguard for my past 2 relaxers, I have never thought that it came in Lye or No Lye. I am really worried now. I assumed it was Lye
Shall I ring my salon and ask, or my next relaxer in the next 12 weeks shall I make sure I check then

I hope I am not killing my hair!!!

Kizzy

If you are doing well with this relaxer and are not suffering from dryness or breakage, I recommend you keep doing what you're doing. Switching now may not work out well. Until you start having a problem with what you are currently using, don't switch. :)

pebbles said:
If you are doing well with this relaxer and are not suffering from dryness or breakage, I recommend you keep doing what you're doing. Switching now may not work out well. Until you start having a problem with what you are currently using, don't switch. :)

Thanks Pebbles,

I am not having any problems at the moment. But because its only three moths since I found my angels ( LCHF) That only problems I have had I cant really say it’s the fault of my relaxer. It was properly down to all the mess I was doing with my hair.
I will keep an eye out on my hair and see how I go. Next relaxer I will just ask her what she has been using (Cant do nothing about it now, anyway).
If its lye then all the better, but if its no-lye and I still have no problems then I am sticking to it.

What do you think ?

kizzylonghair said:
Thanks Pebbles,

I am not having any problems at the moment. But because its only three moths since I found my angels ( LCHF) That only problems I have had I cant really say it’s the fault of my relaxer. It was properly down to all the mess I was doing with my hair.
I will keep an eye out on my hair and see how I go. Next relaxer I will just ask her what she has been using (Cant do nothing about it now, anyway).
If its lye then all the better, but if its no-lye and I still have no problems then I am sticking to it.

What do you think ?

I agree. :)

Back