Who's taking protein?

Leshia

Who\'s taking protein?

You guys I mentioned something about the marine protein I was taking a bit ago and I'm nearly finished the first bottle. I started taking it because of knowing it was included in Viviscal and I really have seen a difference. My nails are GREAT and they weren't growing here in Korea without splitting but now they're excelling. My hair is stronger and it's longer but I don't know by how much since I don't measure. The thing is...I think this is a good idea. I've ordered some protein supplements that include all the amino acids found in HF37 and will take those with my marine protein. I'll bet the combo will help me to reach my goals by spring/summer! /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

hairfanatic

Re: Who\'s taking protein?

It's great that you can see a difference! /images/graemlins/grin.gifI'm taking marine protein but I can't say that I have noticed a difference...I'm taking so many different stuff /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Leshia

Now, I have to bombard you with questions...which brand are you taking? How long have you been taking it? and how much do you take?? I'm taking the Elite Lab brand, it suggests taking one three times daily with meals and I've been taking it for about three weeks. This is my first time taking protein supplements. What about you?

LondonDiva

Hopefully I'll get good results as it's only that and biotin that I take so It'll be easier to see what exactly is working for my hair. Good Luck on the MP!

Leshia

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LondonDiva said:
Hopefully I'll get good results as it's only that and biotin that I take so It'll be easier to see what exactly is working for my hair. Good Luck on the MP!

[/ QUOTE ]

The only difference in my routine is that I take a hair vitamin from vitaminshoppe.com as well. So far, I think the protein has made the most difference.

zanna

3 weeks agoo I increased my biotin intake and 2 weeks ago I added an amino-acid complex, and my gosh! my hair is already growing like crazy.I usually get a 1/2 inche per month. I can't wait to see how much I will get this month! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

LondonDiva

zanna said:
3 weeks agoo I increased my biotin intake and 2 weeks ago I added an amino-acid complex, and my gosh! my hair is already growing like crazy.I usually get a 1/2 inche per month. I can't wait to see how much I will get this month! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY! /images/graemlins/swearing.gifHow dare you grow any more hair??

Just kidding!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif How are you Zanna? Nice to 'see' you /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Congrats with the hair growth.

hairfanatic

Hi Leisha,

I also take the Elite marine protein and have been taking them for nine months. I am on my last bottle and after that I may try the Delenia, which is suppose to be similiar to Viviscal. I started taking the marine protein because everyone said that was the main ingredient in the Viviscal pill that is suppose to grow everyone's hair really fast. I am going to try the Delenia because someone on this board mentioned that it contains most of the ingredients Viviscal does oppose to just the one which was the marine protein.

daviine

Zanna---I just wanted to send a shout out to you becasue I have always been interested in traveling to Martinique, as well as London, but I don't think I ever "met" someone form Martinique.....

Au revoir......daviine /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif

Leshia

hairfanatic said:
Hi Leisha,

I also take the Elite marine protein and have been taking them for nine months. I am on my last bottle and after that I may try the Delenia, which is suppose to be similiar to Viviscal. I started taking the marine protein because everyone said that was the main ingredient in the Viviscal pill that is suppose to grow everyone's hair really fast. I am going to try the Delenia because someone on this board mentioned that it contains most of the ingredients Viviscal does oppose to just the one which was the marine protein.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much is the Delinea?
I'm going to keep with the marine and then add some protein with all the fatty acids that are included in HF37. I bet this combination would do me well as I already see a difference with just the marine protein. I'm switching my hair vitamin to something else that contains some great stuff. I'm waiting on receiving it in the mail. I'll let you know about those and give me some info on that Delinea when you can! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aalize

nobody?

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
zanna said:
3 weeks agoo I increased my biotin intake and 2 weeks ago I added an amino-acid complex, and my gosh! my hair is already growing like crazy.I usually get a 1/2 inche per month. I can't wait to see how much I will get this month! &lt;img src="/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif" alt="" /&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY! &lt;img src="/images/graemlins/swearing.gif" alt="" /&gt;How dare you grow any more hair??

Just kidding!! &lt;img src="/images/graemlins/clap.gif" alt="" /&gt; How are you Zanna? Nice to 'see' you &lt;img src="/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="" /&gt; Congrats with the hair growth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Zanna....I am happy to hear that your hair is still flourishing......

Caramell_sve

What is the name of this marine protein and where can I order it? I have recently bought Imedeen which also has a marine protein but It is Very Expensive product and I dont think I can continue to buy it. I found Viviscal here in Sweden, it aint cheap either.

Aalize

Caramell,

How much did it cost? Has the condition of your hair improved?

I think the other ladies were using the one from Elite Labs

Caramell_sve

If your refering to Imedeen, they also contain marine protein but they are for the skin and one of its side effect are hair growth. I have taken them for 3 months only and so far I see a difference in my skin, it is brighter and eventoned. As for hair, my hair has been growing fast but i think it is due to various things such as nutrilite multi-vit, PPbiotin and protein powder drinks that I added to my diet. Here is more info on imedeen classic or time which is mainly for aging skin. ww.imedeen.com

On the other hand, I have just found a scandinavian site that sells Viviscal, it is cheaper than imedeen perhaps I might just buy them or order elite labs marine protein if the price is worth it.

Thank you Aalize!

Carlie

/images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif marine protein...

...anybody else taking this?