Whooo Hooo !!!!! 22 Weeks Post Perm And Counting

SHEANITPRO

This is my 2nd longest stretch in two years. The other longest stretch was 15 weeks, and ended July 3rd of this year, at which time I reached (BSL). My hair has grown long, thick, and beautiful...the longest it has ever been thanks to LHCF. My prior stretches had been 12 in duration.

I plan on getting a relaxer on December 19, which will put me at 24 weeks post. The new growth is insane, at least 3 inches...I have had to oil my scalp for the first time in 2 years, to keep the new growth moist, and I continue to c.o. wash weekly, and baggy nightly. So far so good….

I will post pics after the relaxer, I can’t wait!

I plan to only perm 2 x’s a year from 2009 on.

Are there any other ladies doing relaxers only 2 times a year? What have been your challenges, or successes.

TLC1020

CONGRATS HUN ON THE LONG STRETCHES :grin::grin::grin::grin:

My newgrowth begin to dred at 10 weeks so 12 weeks is my max b/c if I go any longer my roots become underprocessed and my roots still be dredded after the relaxer is washed out :nono::nono::nono:.

Caramela

Wow, that is a very long time. I know I could not do it. The two textures were too much for me to handle past 4 months.

LovinLea

WOW!!!

Do your thing. I wanna catch up to you one day. Right now I'm struggling to get to 10 weeks..

RockCreak

Congrats Sweetie....I'd be freakin out trying to stretch that long...I get headaches....

Hmmmm, the last time I stretched I went 12 weeks, maybe this time I'll try to push it to 16 or so....wish me luck right now I'm only at 3wks post. So hopefully I can hold off until March, maybe even April....I'll try.

TriniStarr

congrats to you....the longest i have ever stretched was 16 weeks and i have to say my newgrowth was cussing me out.