Who Uses the ORS Hair and Scalp Moisturizers?

northernbelle

Hey, Everybody!

Do any of you use any of the ORS Hair and Scalp Conditioners, such as the Carrot or Olive Oil, or the Jojoba, Soy or Tea Tree Oil?

I recently purchased the ORS Jojoba Oil. While it *does* give my hair a nice shine, it does not do much in as far as moisturizing my scalp.

I am interested in any and all replies.

northernbelle

PrettyBrownEyes

I used to use the Olive Oil by ORS the one in the jar. I like it. I don't use it daily any longer as a hair moisturizer because my hair started not feeling right with it, not really hard, maybe heavy I don't know. I also used it when my hair was braided on my scalp and it worked very well for me.

HairFanatic01

Well I'm really not for sure about moisturization, but I personally use the carrot oil and tea tree oil. The carrot oil really promotes my growth and helps mends my split ends. As for the tea tree oil it really gives my scalp a tingling sensation. And it keeps my hair moisturized. I heard a tip from the board that in order to gain more moisture is to apply the pomade or natural oil after you wash and condition and while its still damp. Hope this helps.

PrettyBrownEyes

Oh one more thing I tried the ORS Olive Oil (in the jar) on my hair before air drying and that didn't work at all, my hair felt hard afterwards.

A

anks

i use the ors olive oil (in the jar) on my hair when I flat iron it. it makes my hair soft and shiny afterwards

SingingStar12

I spray my hair with a mixture of water and V05 conditioner, then I apply the ORS carrot oil, and put my hair in a bun. I don't apply the carrot oil on my scalp because everytime I do that my head itches.
My hair appears much softer and stronger! I don't use the ORS Olive Oil in the jar because it has mineral oil in it and I don't want to risk the health of my hair. The carrot oil gives my hair a nice sheen that I like. I apply the product and spray my hair with my mixture almost every night and my hair my improved strength and softness.