Who famous do you wish would join the board?

[ QUOTE ]
Blacktresses said:
[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
It doesn't have to be someone with jacked up hair that you think needs help it could be someone with pretty hair that you'd want advice from.

1) Kenya Moore - I would love to know her regime.

2) Alfredas - she's on the Russ Parr morning show & TVOne's Get The Hook Up- I went to a taping and she is so pretty and funny, I'd like to talk to her OT as well as learn how she keeps her dyed hair in such good shape.

3) Oprah - tell us your thick hair secrets

4) Kyla Pratt - her hair has made some amazing progress since the beginning of One on One

5) Beyonce - so we could finally see a hair album of her real hair and end the mystery /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Who else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...I hope the mystery of Beyonce' hair is over

web page

web page1

The thrill is gone.....The thrill is gone away.....

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

those pics have been posted a million times, but people still arent convinced /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
Oh no Kaddy, not Tischina...it was another girl who had loooooong hair. I guess it was really just one episode where she played Tommy's love interest, they were so inlove they were inseperable and all over each other...that's all I remember. Ive seen this girl a few times in other shows with the same tailbone length hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was Kenya Moore

[ QUOTE ]
Blacktresses said:
[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
It doesn't have to be someone with jacked up hair that you think needs help it could be someone with pretty hair that you'd want advice from.

2) Alfredas - she's on the Russ Parr morning show & TVOne's Get The Hook Up- I went to a taping and she is so pretty and funny, I'd like to talk to her OT as well as learn how she keeps her dyed hair in such good shape.

4) Kyla Pratt - her hair has made some amazing progress since the beginning of One on One

5) Beyonce - so we could finally see a hair album of her real hair and end the mystery /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Who else?

[/ QUOTE ]

web page

web page1

[/ QUOTE ]

But it's pinned up in the back, I want to see it all down, from the back, the front, and the side! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Blacktresses said:
[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:

Who else?

[/ QUOTE ]

web page

web page1

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif WOW. I knew Beyonce wore a super-weave, but I didn't know har own hair was so thin. Amazing /images/graemlins/rofl.gif. I know it's getting old, but I'm saying it anyway... I would like Sade to join the board. Also Vanessa Williams and Essence Atkins. Her her is on point.

[ QUOTE ]
LegallySpeaking said:
[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
Oh no Kaddy, not Tischina...it was another girl who had loooooong hair. I guess it was really just one episode where she played Tommy's love interest, they were so inlove they were inseperable and all over each other...that's all I remember. Ive seen this girl a few times in other shows with the same tailbone length hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was Kenya Moore

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, that's not who Im talking about either. This girl looked like the cartoon character, Jasmine from Aladin to me especially in the eyes, only she seemed to be African American. Her hair was wayyyyy longer than Kenya's. It looked like relaxed hair straight down to her butt with no curl. She wore it straignt back with nothing in it. Very pretty lady, she was about kenya's complexion though.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Definitely Jada's! And that guy Neeko that sometimes does Halle's hair!

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
I'd like the stylists to some of the stars join the board.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
/images/graemlins/smile.gif Definitely Jada's! And that guy Neeko that sometimes does Halle's hair!

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
I'd like the stylists to some of the stars join the board.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ms_K I was thinking Neeko too.

/images/graemlins/huh.gif If he didn't, I never knew about it. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
What happen to Andre'? Didnt he join the board a while back?

[/ QUOTE ]

What's his user name?

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
/images/graemlins/huh.gif If he didn't, I never knew about it. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
What happen to Andre'? Didnt he join the board a while back?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was never sure about Sade's hair either. I know back in the day, when she wore that long pony tail it was fake. Her hair I think was on the cover of the Stronger Than Pride or the Promise cd. Kinda looked those pics of Bey's.

Vanessa Williams would be great though, I /images/graemlins/love.gif her hair.

I though his user name was Andre. I swore I read right here on this board that he had joined but never posted.

Jada
Vanessa Williams
Sade
Oprah
Robin Givens
Diana Ross
Tatanya Ali
Mo'Nique
Gabby Union
Valerie Simpson ( the singer )
Nia Long
Salli Richardson-Whitfield
T-Boz
Chili
Vesta Williams
Natalie Cole
Nona Gaye

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
I was never sure about Sade's hair either. I know back in the day, when she wore that long pony tail it was fake. Her hair I think was on the cover of the Stronger Than Pride or the Promise cd. Kinda looked those pics of Bey's.

Vanessa Williams would be great though, I /images/graemlins/love.gif her hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the thick ponytail was a weave. However, she wore that when her hair was short. Her hair is long now, but not as thick as her former weave (thick enough though). That's why I admire her. She grew her hair long from really short. I have a link where you can see pics of her real hair, and I'll post it as soon as I find it. /images/graemlins/wink.gif And I agree, Vanessa's hair is the bomb!

Is this her hair now?
sade.jpg

No that's her hair from wayyyyyyyyy back, before she processed her hair. That pic is from the mid eighties. I know, I'm old /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You know, after I posted that pic I realized the same thing /images/graemlins/laugh.gif She does look very young here.

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
[ QUOTE ]
LegallySpeaking said:
[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:

[/ QUOTE ]

That was Kenya Moore

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, that's not who Im talking about either. This girl looked like the cartoon character, Jasmine from Aladin to me especially in the eyes, only she seemed to be African American. Her hair was wayyyyy longer than Kenya's. It looked like relaxed hair straight down to her butt with no curl. She wore it straignt back with nothing in it. Very pretty lady, she was about kenya's complexion though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I know who you are referring to - didn't she also play a woman that Carlton liked on Fresh Prince but later it was revealed that she was married to his professor????

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
Jada Pinkett-Smith

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO, DITTO /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
calbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
[ QUOTE ]
LegallySpeaking said:
[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:

[/ QUOTE ]

That was Kenya Moore

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I know who you are referring to - didn't she also play a woman that Carlton liked on Fresh Prince but later it was revealed that she was married to his professor????

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep that's her /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

Yup Sade does wear weaves and half-wigs sometimes. India Arie, who went on tour with her a couple of years ago even said that she did. I was crushed when I heard that. I thought Sade was all natural since like uh, forever. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif She's still fabulous though. These current silly little pop divas need to take some notes! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Amel Larrieux
Oprah
Jada
Wanakee
Salli Ricardson
Neeko
Andre Walker (who started this hair typing stuff)

Oprah because
1) she has some THICK hair
2) so she could give out some hella big gift baskets at our meetings
3) sponsor an all-expense-paid cruise

Back