Where to buy Kerakare (locally)

tschizum

For the longest time I thought you could only order it from stylist but yesterday I noticed my mother had a bottle of humecto and she said she got it from Wal-Mart. I have so not seen it at walmart (ever) Does anyone else know where I can buy the products locally? Sold at certain stores? I want some ASAP and i'm so not in the mood to order online. Help please!

SkinnyMocah

I think I've seen it at the salons at walmart and at Ulta and also at the beauty supply. The BSS near me has the biggest bottle of Keracare I have ever seen!

tschizum

I don't know maybe I'm blind or something, my mother say I can have her bottle of humecto but I still want some shampoo, guess I'm off to wally world in the am, lol

tyrablu

You can always try JC Penney. Sometimes they have them on sale where you can buy one get the other half off.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
For the longest time I thought you could only order it from stylist but yesterday I noticed my mother had a bottle of humecto and she said she got it from Wal-Mart. I have so not seen it at walmart (ever) Does anyone else know where I can buy the products locally? Sold at certain stores? I want some ASAP and i'm so not in the mood to order online. Help please!

Try your local JC Penny Salon, I'm pretty sure they have it. I bought my Keracare from Walmart (their salon carries it). Walmart has a salon called Smart Styles and they sell Keracare, Dudley's, Paul Mitchell, Redken, just to name a few. They carry other lines too. So, if you know of a local Walmart Supercenter, check to see if they have a salon (it's usually located near the front of the store).

wheezy807

I've never seen keracare in walmart, either. But i have seen it in JCPenney, like someone mentioned and also ULTA has it too.

tschizum

I found it went to ULTA today during my lunch hour, OMG I just about had a heart attack, I may never go to sally's again, lol