Where do you get your PRICEY products online?

ScandalousBeauty

I noticed that everyone is using Nexxus Humectress and Emergencee, among others. Do you order your products from a perticular inexpensive online store? If so, please share! I've noticed that stuff is really pricey in regular beauty supply stores.

I never spend regular price on pricey item especially Nexxus unless I am DESPERATE and need the item RIGHT NOW! otherwise I am an ebayer so I buy these items REALLY cheap and sometimes in bulk to save money!

Yea, I was gonna say Ebay. I got liters of the Biotin/Keraphix combo for 25 . I think it was 34 with shipping. And Thats about what one liter cost in Salons.

I get almost all of my products at the BBS in NYC. I have only purchased a couple of items, mainly tools (dryer, combs) online.

I now purchase my products from Ebay. I just got 3.4oz Nioxin follicle booster ($45 value) for $29. I used to pay $20 for 1 oz in the past.

the cheapest you can get nexxus is when trade secrets and co. have the duo liter sales. for 2, its like 26 bucks. Thats cheaper than you can find on ebay. I did sell my therappe liter for 9.99 :( on ebay

Some BSS's have salon products for cheap... Sometimes, ebay can be just, if not more, expensive as you would pay in person when you add in shipping. I'll compare and make my best judgement. For example, I got my bottle of Kenra MC for $10.99 shipped (because no one else bid :)). I don't know how much it is in the store, but I think it's more.

When I was using Nexxus, I would order from eBay, but the sellers sometimes try to rip you off in shipping.

Jewell said:
When I was using Nexxus, I would order from eBay, but the sellers sometimes try to rip you off in shipping.

Yeah, some seller wanted $8.99 S&H to ship a 2.2 oz bottle of Kenra Silkening Gloss. WHAT?? :confused: :eek:

I buy the bulk of my stuff at Trade Secrets and almost always use their coupons for what I want. I also purchase stuff at a beauty supply store that carries all the major brands and more. The only stuff I have bought off of ebay was lacio lacio because I didn't want to order through sickbay.

Back