Where do I find MSM?

FAMUDva

Hi ladies,

I'm interested in where I can buy MSM from a store locally or a chain that anyone would know of. I'd prefer to drive and get it today instead of ordering online and waiting for it to ship.

Also, is it in a pill, capsule or powder form? If it's all of the above what have you guys found to work best?

TIA

FAMUDva said:
Hi ladies,

I'm interested in where I can buy MSM from a store locally or a chain that anyone would know of. I'd prefer to drive and get it today instead of ordering online and waiting for it to ship.

Also, is it in a pill, capsule or powder form? If it's all of the above what have you guys found to work best?

TIA

Whole foods and natural food stores usually carry MSM. I've seen the capsule form, but most use the powder form.

JLove74 said:
Whole foods and natural food stores usually carry MSM. I've seen the capsule form, but most use the powder form.

Thanks! I'll stop by whole foods while I'm out.

I don't know if theres a difference but you can also buy it from Walmart or Walgreens,thats where I purchased mine from.

yea i got mines from GNC. it was a 1lb bottle and i believe it costed $29 or $35 or something like that. its' PureMSM

Back