Where can i get Keracare Products?

Prettyinpink00

Hi everyone, do you know where i can get Keracare products for a reallllyy good price. The broke college student is coming out of me, lol. If you know where please share. Thank You

KAddy

I have seen it in several bss in my area. Maybe you should try there first so you don't have to worry about the added cost of shipping from ordering online.

ajargon02

Prettyinpink00 said:
Hi everyone, do you know where i can get Keracare products for a reallllyy good price. The broke college student is coming out of me, lol. If you know where please share. Thank You

If you go on the website, there is a search function,where if you put in your loc or the zip(I think) it will give you a listing of stores in the area. I know in NE ohio, they sell it at several salons, and trade secret in the mall. check it out

bludacious

ajargon02 said:
If you go on the website, there is a search function,where if you put in your loc or the zip(I think) it will give you a listing of stores in the area. I know in NE ohio, they sell it at several salons, and trade secret in the mall. check it out

Maybe its my area, but Trade Secret didn't sell Keracare.