Where can i find these ingredients .

M_BYRON_M

I ogt a newsletter from the Lush company and most of there products loo simple ot make at home but im having trouble locating some of the more unusual ingredients can anyone out there help ..And how exactly are some of these oils made ..are they just ordinary oils with hints of the spices, flowers etc.

Ingredients: Fresh Bay Infusion (Laurus nobilis), Fresh Watercress Infusion (Nasturtium officinale), Fresh Free Range Eggs, Cetearyl Alcohol (&) Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fresh Bananas (Musa paradisiaca), Fresh Avocado (Persea gratissima), Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Lanolin, Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum cassia), Lecithin, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

sengschick

The Bun Master
Bay is a seasoning, soaking w/heat and reducing would work. Watercress is @ most grocery stores these days, it's a veggie. Free Range Eggs @ most HFS. You don't want or need alchol or SLS. Lecithin is sold in most HFS stores as well, it's egg based.

I think you could make something pretty hairolicious w/just the bananas, avocado, vinegar, evoo, rosemary and cinnamon
!! Please let us know how it goes!

Tai

I agree with Sengschick.
Most health food stores should have those incredients.

Is that for a shampoo or a conditioner?

M_BYRON_M

Its supposed to be a hair moisturiser.Because most of these products have natural ingredents they can basically be made at home ..Heres the website if you ant some new home product ideas

www.lush.com