Where can I find avocado oil in NYC area?

30something

I can't seem to find it anywhere... :whyme:
I'm tried many health food store in my area and I'm tired of people looking at me like I'm crazy... I'm not the one selling grass smoothies :look: nah im kidding.

Anyone know of a store that actually carries this? I hate to go online and order. I went to vitamin shoppe they only had one with vitamin E.. I wanted by its self

I ll go almost any where, Northern Bronx, westchester locations would be sooo appreciated

TIA

likewtr4chklit

My suggestion would be to do a google search on botanicas in NYC....you might even be better off going to citysearch.com. Botanicas are classified as "religious goods" stores and often sell oils, call the store and ask if they have avocado oil.

Americka

Are you near any of the Marshalls, TJ Maxx or Ross chain stores? I've spotted avocado oil there on a few occasions.

DaR3alM3

I got my bottle at Cvs. It was like $4.99 for 4 ozs. It was in the pharmacy area near castorl oils, sweet oils and such.

vkb247

I've seen it at Westerly Market (health food store) W.55th or 56th near Columbus Circle. I might have seen it at the Whole Foods there too.

BellaM

I saw bottles/cans of AVOCADO OIL in WholeFoods Columbus Circle. I was interested in buying it but went with the Coconut oil.. I think the brand they have is Spectrum and its about $10. When Im done with my coconut oil...i will buy avocado oil next!

vkb247

^^^ You should check out the Whole Foods/365 brand coconut oil. It's just like the Spectrum but only $5.

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
I saw bottles/cans of AVOCADO OIL in WholeFoods Columbus Circle. I was interested in buying it but went with the Coconut oil.. I think the brand they have is Spectrum and its about $10. When Im done with my coconut oil...i will buy avocado oil next!

Yup, Wholefoods carries it. The brand I purchased is La Tourangelle this is what the container looks like: I love it on Naked hair absolutly no product it makes the hair really soft, it works as a great defrizzer.