Where can I buy Herbal Tea's for hair growth

karebear0610

Hello Ladies of LHCF!!

I heard thats drinking blue malva, horsetail, lavendar and nettle tea aid in rapid hair growth. I was thinking about drinking these tea's a few times a week. Can anyone recommend a place where I can purchase them or order them online?

By the way...I just ordered my first bottle of Mega-Tek. Thanks you ladies for the excellent advice on this product. I will keep you informed of my results!!!

Eisani

Have you tried your local health food store? I was just in one today on my lunch hour and bought horsetail tea. They had a bunch of others that I plan on going back to get, but I want to try one at a time. Check locally before ordering online :yep:.

Blaque*Angel

http://www.dherbs.com/store/hairskinnails-tea-p-278.html

Hair-Skin-Nails tea
$7.50
Activity: Our Hair-Skin-Nails tea is rich in nutrients that nourish, build, strengthen, rejuvenate, and tone the hair, the skin, and the nails. This tea is a liquid beauty aid and is rich in beauty nutrients such as Biotin, Silica, Zinc, and Sulfur. Great to help prevent and/or heal from split ends, hair fallout, and adverse skin conditions, brittle nails and a host of other adverse conditions associated with the hair, skin, and nails. NOTE: Do not drink if pregnant – contains an anti-galactagogue herb (Sage)!

Ingredients: SAGE, ROSEMARY, HORSETAIL, NETTLE, ALFALFA, SARSAPARILLA, CHAMOMILE, ROSE HIPS, AND STEVIA.

*Tea bags per container: 20 bags

Quick note about Dherb's teas:

These wonderful new teas are unique and exclusive and only available from Dherbs.Com.

The teas are very therapeutic, nourishing, strengthening, potent, safe and sane, effective and economical. No other tea brand on the market compares and we're sure you'll feel the same after giving them a try.

Our teas are 100% pure, natural herbs that are synergistically combined in accordance pursuant to a special science of formulation and intent programming Djehuty uses