Where Can I Buy Dabur Vatika Oil ONLINE? PLEASE POST!!!

seraphim712

I went to the ishopindian online store, but they didn't have the Dabur Vatika oil. Please post the store if you know of one, or if you live in the Atlanta/Sandy Springs area, please let me know if there is an Indian grocery near by. Thanks

toyztoy

Hello I'm new to the board I purchased some from ebay total w/ shipping was about 8.50. I've used it for 2 days I like it but it does have a funny smell but it eventually dies down.:)
crlsweetie912 said:
I posted in your other thread. I purchased from eastwestbazaar.com.

toyztoy

Hello I purchased off ebay it was about 8.50 w/ shipping. I've only had it 2 days I like it so far. The smells something that you will have to get used to but it dies down after you put it on. It took about 3 days to arrive.:grin:
seraphim712 said:
I went to the ishopindian online store, but they didn't have the Dabur Vatika oil. Please post the store if you know of one, or if you live in the Atlanta/Sandy Springs area, please let me know if there is an Indian grocery near by. Thanks

kaykaybobay

I got mine of of eastwestbazaar.com its outta Canada. So far they are as cheap as my local Indian store which I cant get to lol since I dont drive. Their price is $4.12. Now shipping is $11 and some change for no matter how many items you buy. So its better I guess If you buy lots from them like I did lol, I stocked up on henna and Amla which they carry very cheap to me about $2.12, I actually got a variety of henna to try out also some Amla powder and shikakai. I think alot of the Indian stores online are a rip off with the prices! I had to shop from a Canadian store lol to get reasonable prices.

secretdiamond

toyztoy said:
Hello I'm new to the board I purchased some from ebay total w/ shipping was about 8.50. I've used it for 2 days I like it but it does have a funny smell but it eventually dies down.:)

:wave: Welcome!! :)

jturner7156

kaykaybobay said:
I got mine of of eastwestbazaar.com its outta Canada. So far they are as cheap as my local Indian store which I cant get to lol since I dont drive. Their price is $4.12. Now shipping is $11 and some change for no matter how many items you buy. So its better I guess If you buy lots from them like I did lol, I stocked up on henna and Amla which they carry very cheap to me about $2.12, I actually got a variety of henna to try out also some Amla powder and shikakai. I think alot of the Indian stores online are a rip off with the prices! I had to shop from a Canadian store lol to get reasonable prices.

When you got the Vatika Oil, was it liquid or paste-like becaus I received mines today and it was paste-like. Do I have to melt it or did I get the wrong stuff?

Hareitiz

jturner7156 said:
When you got the Vatika Oil, was it liquid or paste-like becaus I received mines today and it was paste-like. Do I have to melt it or did I get the wrong stuff?

You have the right oil, Mine gets like that sometimes, just rub it in your hands before you use it or put the bottle someplace warm and it will melt.

Cincysweetie

toyztoy said:
Hello I purchased off ebay it was about 8.50 w/ shipping. I've only had it 2 days I like it so far. The smells something that you will have to get used to but it dies down after you put it on. It took about 3 days to arrive.:grin:
Welcome!!!! :p ;)

Sirens_Song

You can use this link to find local indian stores: http://www.thokalath.com/grocery/index.php

Thanks for this link! I was going to buy off Amazon but really didn't want to do the shipping. I tried out the link...called the store and they had the large bottle of Vatika oil for $3.99 and the free wooden brush that comes with it. I'm so happy! LOL :grin:

I left with 3 bottles of the Vatika and one LARGE bottle of the Amla for $5.49.

nakialovesshoes

The one I go to isn't necessarily close to Sandy Springs but I know for sure they have Vatika. It is off of Druid Hills - it is listed on the website someone mentioned for locating Indian grocery stores. I think they have the address listed as Woodcliff but I always thought that was Briarcliff. :perplexed