Where are u? What u doin?

ChocalateDiva

Lets do an online shoutout!! :grin:If you go to an event that has lots of AA women with longer hair, come back to this thread and check in!!

Lets see where our members are and what they are doing!!!

I was at Jazz N Jokes at Gibson Showcase in Nashville last Saturday and I stayed for the after party.

I noticed sooo many heads of beautiful APL, BSL and MBL hair on many of the ladies.

I couldnt help but wonder how many had that hair length without alot of effort or if they are LHCF members.

Okay-I will start.

Checkin in

I was at: Jazz n Jokes, Gibson Showcase.
I am: Chocolatediva

JustKiya

Funnily enough, I was in Nashville on Saturday as well, attending a performance of The Wiz.

The heads were - sad, generally. A LOT of braids & weaves (including one badddd one sitting right behind me), quite a bit of short shellacked hair, and a few naturals - one who needed to leave the color alone for a while - or add in twice weekly DC's, and two (on stage) - one with a TWA (and she was a plumper woman, and looked FABULOUS) and one with buttlength blond dreads (also gorgeous). I didn't see any long hair, at all, and I was looking too, as I'm not usually in such a big crowd of people.

There was a white woman in front of me with thinning hair, and two white girls with pretty nice hair - I was eying one's bun, as it looked REALLY involved, but was so pretty - and held up by a single stick, too!