What's your OCT (Ovation Cell Therapy) Regiment???

RDT

I purchased this product after such wonderful reviews on the message boards, but no one is listing how they use it to get great results. Can someone please share their regiment with this newbie. I would greatly appreciate it.

I have a mixture that includes OCT, MT, MN, Rosemary and Gro-aut oil, my regimen:

I'm trying to use it all up, and take a break from growth aids, but I might stick to the oils, but this is what I do...

Mon--apply to scalp at night
Tues---apply to scalp at night
Wed--apply to scalp at night
Thurs---apply to scalp at night
Fri--apply to scalp at night
Sat--apply to scalp at night as a pre-poo
Sun--wash, but don't apply to scalp on wash days.....

So basically I apply to my scalp every night except on my wash days......but I only do this cuz I'm trying to use it up.......sometimes the night before I wash I pre-poo with my mixture and my amla and shikakai oils....HTH.....

trendsetta25

I mix mine with MT and Castor oil in an application bottle

Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat i apply to my scalp...my sig pic will show you the growth i got with this regi....i MUST add....add garlic to your regi, whether it be vitamins, garlic shampoo, or conditioner....i experienced a lot of shedding after i took my braids out :wallbash:

MrsHdrLe

me too. Most people use megatek, but i don't hear so much about ovation regimes. Are they the same?

baddison

natural for good
THere are soooo many threads on both MegaTek & Ovation...if you do a search, your biggest problem will be which one to read first....LOL!:lachen:

Nonetheless,(..and as much as we sometimes would rather cut to the chase and take the shortcut..) reading is the ONLY way you will get the most replies to your quest here.

I was able to find a good thread on how some of us are using OCT and MT in our regimens. I still use MT daily, too...with great results.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=329883

Hope this helps.:yep:

RDT

So I can add the OCT everday to the scalp and wash out weekly, it will not harm my hair in anyway when I wash it- or is there a regiment to washing your hair after you use OCT for a week?

Jetblackhair

I would not start off applying it to your scalp every night. I suggest you apply it to the scalp no more than 3 or at most 4 times a week.

Do this for the first 2 weeks as sort of an introduction to the product.
Some people are really protein sensitive and others are not. You will be able to find out if your scalp/hair likes the product.

Start off slow and then build to using it more often.

So I can add the OCT everday to the scalp and wash out weekly, it will not harm my hair in anyway when I wash it- or is there a regiment to washing your hair after you use OCT for a week?

Well I started adding it to my scalp everyday, and nothing happen, I notice the growth, but it's up to you......i'm not protein sensitive, but like one lady stated others might be.....but i'm just using mine up....i don't want to waste my money on the OCT.....

snillohsss

I apply it once a day to the scalp everyday. I have gotten an inch and a half of growth each month. I am NOT protein sensitive. I am a part of the protein is my friend crew.