Ovation Cell Therapy HELP

shugababe192

Sorry in advance. I have done a search on the question I want to ask, but I haven't found the answer I desire.

I just received my first bottle of Ovation Cell Therapy. I did not purchase the Shampoo or Creme Rinse.

My question is, can I use the Cell Therapy on my scalp every night without washing every morning? I have been transitioning for about 15 weeks now and I wash my hair once a week. I then DC and flat iron. I only flat iron once a week and do not want to go more than that.

So, is it possible to use the Cell Therapy every night and wash my hair only once a week? Or am I asking for trouble?

Thanks for any help you can give!!

bestblackgirl

You can do that... That is what I am doing. i purchased only the OCT.. and been applying it to my scalp every other night and that's it. I dont wash in the morning.
I only wash my hair every saturday.

twinkletoes17

When you wash, make sure you clarify your scalp. I'm sure using it more often will lead to more of the white build-up that comes with OCT..

CocoBunny

Too much growth?!! What do you mean? Thickness or length? are you natural?

At the time I was transitioning, I have since texlaxed, but I was/am also going gray (have been since I was a toddler). The Ovation caused so much new growth (which of course came in gray), I was dying my grey every 2 weeks.

It was crazy and time consuming and even though I had growth I was still struggling with retention. I did gain and keep thickness but did not keep all the length. I wanted to start a thread about it asking if this was a problem for others, but never got around to it and just stopped using it.

I still have the OCT as well as MT so I might start using it again, because the results were phenomenal!

YMMV

Wildkat08

At the time I was transitioning, I have since texlaxed, but I was/am also going gray (have been since I was a toddler). The Ovation caused so much new growth (which of course came in gray), I was dying my grey every 2 weeks.

It was crazy and time consuming and even though I had growth I was still struggling with retention. I did gain and keep thickness but did not keep all the length. I wanted to start a thread about it asking if this was a problem for others, but never got around to it and just stopped using it.

I still have the OCT as well as MT so I might start using it again, because the results were phenomenal!

YMMV

Oh, okay. Thanks for the reply. Hmmmm, this actually sounds like good news for me because I really dont have a problem with length. as my hair grows pretty fast, but have experienced thinning in the crown area and would to attain some thickness from OCT.

CocoBunny

Oh, okay. Thanks for the reply. Hmmmm, this actually sounds like good news for me because I really dont have a problem with length. as my hair grows pretty fast, but have experienced thinning in the crown area and would to attain some thickness from OCT.

It works. My edges and crown filled in nicely.