What's your hair nightmare?.....

Lola28

And have you ever had any? Well I had a nightmare last night(I don't call it a dream when it involves something terrible happening to my hair lol). I just finished getting a wash and set, I was taking the rollers out. When I got to the front left side and I took the last roller out,all of my hair on that roller came out with it. I mean bald, down to the white meat:nono:. Can you say that was the fastest I ever woke up in my life! That's because I was running to bathroom to put some BT on the spot asap. DH wants to have me committted somewhere :lachen:. So ladies what is or was your hair nightmare?

LadyPaniolo

:bighug: about your nightmare but :lachen::lachen::lachen: about your running to go put BT on the spot! :lachen:

I've had dreams where my hair crumbles and blows away in the breeze like a dandelion puff. :nono:

Lola28

Awww thanks Lady, and here is one right back at you:bighug: for your hair blowing away in the wind.

crazydaze911

I've had a couple, mostly involving bad relaxers - that is why i started transitioning. I think there is an older nightmare thread floating around here somewhere....

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
I had one where it wasn't a nightmare until after I woke up. I was probably neck length at the time and dreamt I had hair that had to be at least waistlength overnight and it was just a blowing in the wind and you couldn't tell me NOTHING!! I was sooooo happy....... until I woke up :nono:

Lola28

@crazydaze you had something of a scared straight intervention,lol

@hairsnob,yea I had one of those dreams as well. Mine was that my hair was gorgeously thick,I have fine hair :sad:

isabella09

I dreamt that I finally reached my goal of MBL and went to the salon for rollersets as a treat. My hair was in a ponytail and whilst I was getting settled in the chair a client came over to me and cut it off. I was a horrible nightmare!

Last edited:

Kranbery

I had a dream where I had lice in my hair, and this man shoved his big, fat hand into my hair to check for an infestation. But then, this lady came and washed and braided my hair really nicely. I guess that counts as a nightmare and a good dream too. I also had dreams were my hair was really long and gorgeous. I told myself that I was just seeing the future:crystalba