What's the best flat iron for bangs and roots

varaneka

I'm going to get a separate flat iron of about 1/4 in to 1/2 in wide for my shorter hairs and just roots at the front in general

does anyone else do that? I just don't like it when I have fly aways or bangs that don't lay flat due to static and other annoyances

Please advise! thank you!

btw I've never had a mini iron so I don't know what to compare anything to besides my regular 1 in iron

plastic

i have a miniglide .. but i dont think you will need that since your hair seems straight already .. and then i have a cute pink T3 mini iron . It is so ****** adorable , gets to the roots and straightens them well

Natural Glow

I've never used this but I saw it in Sally's and it looked so cool. The plates are like glass. Ion Kompact Titanium Styling Iron
It's only 5/8 in. so I'd think it would be great for bangs/roots.

janeemat

I've been thinking about getting me a mini ceramic/tourmaline curling iron so that I can use it on my edges. I can press my edges better with a curling iron than with a flat iron. It will probably be a babybliss.

bbdgirl

This is a really great idea. Thanks ladies. Cuz my big maxiglide just isnt cutting it and I got alot of NG. I was in the BSS looking at a pressing comb b/c nothing straigtens my NG.
Now I know what I was missing.

plastic

Actually i take back that T3 recommendation. I bought it because I have short straightened hair that i would trim every 2 weeks anyways so I didnt care about the heat settings. It has only one and I believe it is 420. I would suggest the mini solia. I have a bigger Solia , had it for over 4 years and works like it is new. I would have gotten the Solia if I had seen it before. It leaves the hair shiny, straight, bouncy and silky.

McQuay30

Which ones between the solia and the sedu have the plates all the way to the end, where a person is unable to hold the ends of the iron?

Dommo

A 1 inch flat-iron works perfectly. I use the FHI platform (the plates go around the edge) and i get my "kitchen" and edges relaxer straight. NO flyaways