What's On YOUR Black Friday Wish List????

why on earth was i even in this thread when i knew what was going to happen. I'm actually good on deep conditioners but there have been a couple i've been wanting to try for a while so:

Darcys pumkin seed condish
Darcys deep condish
pura body chocolate hair smoothie
pura body capuacu body butter
maybe some more shescentit
qhemet burdock root butter cream
qhemet olive & honey
qhemet cocoa tree detangling ghee

i need some wen so bad. i ran out last month. is it really bad i hate sharing it with my child? does anyone know if qvc has it on sale around black friday or even chaz dean's site?

Jane Carter Solutions:
Here's what we'll be offering starting at 12 a.m. on Friday, November 25, 2011:

Buy 16 oz Curl Defining Cream, get Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner FREE
Buy Nourish & Shine, get Natural Hold Spray Gel FREE
Buy Twist & Lock, get Natural Hold Locking Spray FREE
Buy Hair Nourishing Cream, get Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner FREE

since im a straight hair natural now i dont need co wash conditioners anymore so only thing ill be getting is:
dudleys DRC 28
aveda damage remedy treatment
aveda damage remedy leave in

oh and from aveyou ill probably get:
HTN protein deep conditioner
HTN protein leave in

Last edited:
I have soooo much stuff, some I haven't even tried yet (a whole bunch of Komeze products as an example), I am just going to get what I know I love.

JBCO I usually buy a whole bunch at a time, I will probably get:
Extra Dark
Ylang Ylang CO
Rosemary CO
Lavender CO

I will also get more Coconut Oil and Megatek (does anyone ever have a sale on Megatek?).

The only new thing I may try will be either Bentonite clay or Rhassul Clay.

- Does HotCombs do BF? I've been waiting for a sale so I can get a small comb.

- Henna. I want to stock up at a good price.

- Maybe a new flat iron. I want one but I don't need one.

Idk, I'm okay with hair stuff for right now.

Got my comb thanks to the coupon code. But now I'm thinking about adding hair friendly pillowcases to the list. :nono:

@IDareT'sHair lololol.....here goes Ms.T!

Shescentit
Okra reconstructor
Papaya souffle
Tahitian Vanilla and Coconut LI (sounds yummy)
+/-Avocado Condish
+/- Banana brulee Condish

Qhemet's - amount of each will vary depending on my impressions of the samples.
BRBC
AOHC
CTDG
Twisting Butter...can't remem how to spell it. :giggle:

Bear Fruit Hair (if they have a decent sale)
Pistachio Cream DC
Cotton Marshmallow Cleansing Condish
Orange Ginger Cleansing Condish
Ginger Macadamia DC

Darcy's (this is a MAYBE)
Glycerin free Avocado and Honey Twisting Cream
Pumpkin Seed DC

Claudie's
Ends Insurance #1
Ends Insurance #2
Isha Cream
Temple Balm

Oyin (this is a MAYBE)
Burnt Sugar Pomade
Juices and Berries
Honey Hemp DC

Miscellaneous
Rhassoul clay
Bentonite clay
Plum oil
Pumpkin seed oil
JBCO
length check t-shirt

I'm pretty sure I forgot some stuff....:look:

ETA: Holy crap! I just saw the list on the computer screen. Umm...this list needs to be shortened ASAP. :lachen:

Last edited:
for those looking for hair friendly pillow cases, check out Anna's Linens. I've gotten them in different colors so I can match my different duvets.

I'm sorry. I know that I've asked this question before, but does Claudine have a website now (besides the fotki) where her sale will be posted? If someone could let me know, I'd appreciate it.

I'm sorry. I know that I've asked this question before, but does Claudine have a website now (besides the fotki) where her sale will be posted? If someone could let me know, I'd appreciate it.

justicefighter1913 Not That I'm one to Push Products:look: but it's claudieshairrevitalizer.com

The site is there. Hopefully, by Monday, the Products will be up & listed. Go check it out.

Oh, the irony.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

@Poranges Hursh P!:look:.......:lol: Don't say a Werd....:blush:

IDareT'sHair What you was saying 'bout you ain't no product pusha?!?! Yea ms.T I'm looking at you. :lachen:

You ain't lying tho, I totally forgot that I wanted to try the acai phyto, the moist 24/7 and others..... :rofl:

@IDareT'sHair What you was saying 'bout you ain't no product pusha?!?! Yea ms.T I'm looking at you. :lachen:

You ain't lying tho, I totally forgot that I wanted to try the acai phyto, the moist 24/7 and others..... :rofl:

See, it's stuff like this that kept me out of this thread for so long, lol. :cry:

*trying not to take notes of off bajandoc86's list*

bajandoc86 classoohfive Um...Ladies..Now is the time to Stock Up!:yep:

Ya'll be ai'rite:lol:

Just make a good list and do your pricing research.:yep:

classoohfive chile it don't make no sense trying to resist. 'Specially with Ms.T 'round these parts. :lachen:

I agree tho, I need to stock up on stuff to try out. Cause I'm on a no-buy after BF till next July....:look: :look: :look:

On Black Friday, Master Cuts will have all of the Nioxin products 50% off and that does include the vitamins. Master Cuts is a mall based salon that sells a wide variety of hair care products. I purchased Nioxin Thermal Bliss there today and it was marked 60% off.

Back