What the heck is up with ClairHair aka Hairsisters?

naturalmanenyc

They should issue you a refund for backordered items, unless you specifically agree to wait.

I hate when any company charges for an item that is on backorder w/o alerting the customer first.

I just placed an order from them last week never recevied an email but received my package with only 2 of the 4 items that I ordered,when I called I was told that my items were in backorder but yet I was charged for the total amount. I have to acutally called them today for a follow up. I didn't see the paypal option on their site I placed the order on my card :wallbash:.

JJamiah

You can actually dispute the charges through your credit card company as long as it's been within 30 days and you've saved the paper work. But only if it's a credit card & not a debit card.

You can dispute charges via fraud department with your bank for debit purchases. I have done this quite a few times. I have companies that still want to charge you after canceling their service as written in their contract. Others who take money out of an account I don't really use, later came to find that was their pattern of theft.

So don't feel you can't get great results with the debit card, disputes.

JJamiah

I purchased it on my debit card but it was processed as a credit card. Ladies any suggestions on where to go from here. I called them today and they said they issued me a refund for the other two items but no refund has been posted yet. I'll be calling again tomorrow. Should I start emailing them so that I can have a paper trail?

give your refund up to 7 business days usually it is 3-5 days business that is.