What s-curl for moisturizing?

coolsista-paris

Hi !

I've seen ladies use s-curl to moisture their hair, but which one? The only s curl i have at home iss the gel in a transparent pot.
i once tried putting that in my mixture of water, glycerin,oil...it was quite good. But not easy to put in the bottle...

so tell me is it the spray that everyone uses?? and is it ok for natural 4b hair?

merci !!

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
You betta jump in the Jheri Juice Threat...LOTS AND LOTS of information about it!

OhSoOthentik

That's the one. I have a friend that is 4b and she started using it and sealing with a little shea butter and her hair is the most moisturized it's ever been

coolsista-paris

wow you girls just got me excited!!!!! im gonna by some! even though my mixture was ok, i wanna try this out. at least i won't keep restarting to mesure my ingredients over and over again. the bottle is just ready for the hair!!!!! as its midnight in france im gonna go and check that jheri juice thread tomorrow. good night for me!!! :)

wheezy807

Do you all think S-curl is better than World's of Curl or Carefree Curl?
I tried Carefree Curl but it seemed more stickier to me.:nono: Like someone said it's really all a preference thing. They all probably do the job.