What LHCF hair disease do you have?

crlsweetie912

Ok, there's
Hair Anorexia: Thinking that your hair is thinner or more lackluster than it really is.

PJism: Hoarding hair care products like there is no tomorrow. Or buying products off of a LHCF recommendation.

Fotkistalkerism: Stalking LHCFer's fotkis looking for updates, new products or styles.

LHCFitis: You are on LHCF all day long and when you get up at night to go to the bathroom, you must check in! Or when you log out when it's time to leave work and as soon as you get home, you log back in to check what you might have missed!

Conditioner Junkie: You have every conditioner known to man and use lots of them faithfully

Conehead: You love cones in all your products and use them without regret!

I am a PJ and a conehead!:D What are your LHCF diseases and if you have any others, please post!

ETA: What the heck was I thinking. I have all of these!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Last edited:
Hair Anorexia: Thinking that your hair is thinner or more lackluster than it really is. Yes

PJism: Hoarding hair care products like there is no tomorrow. Or buying products off of a LHCF recommendation. Yes

Fotkistalkerism: Stalking LHCFer's fotkis looking for updates, new products or styles. Definitely

LHCFitis: You are on LHCF all day long and when you get up at night to go to the bathroom, you must check in! Or when you log out when it's time to leave work and as soon as you get home, you log back in to check what you might have missed! Yes...I check it all day long...at work!

Conditioner Junkie: You have every conditioner known to man and use lots of them faithfully I'm recovering from this one

Conehead: You love cones in all your products and use them without regret! Not in all of my products, but I do like using serum.

I'd like to add one:

Hand in Hair Disease...I have this one big time!

crlsweetie912 said:
Ok, there's
LHCFitis: You are on LHCF all day long and when you get up at night to go to the bathroom, you must check in! Or when you log out when it's time to leave work and as soon as you get home, you log back in to check what you might have missed!

LOL, I definitely have a case of LHCFitis. Sometimes I am almost late for work in the morning because I am on LHCF.

Hair Anorexia
LHCFitis (I need to get better on this one!!)
Conditioner Junkie (also recovering)
Conehead!!!!

LHCFitis all the way!!!!!!!!!!
When I can't get on the site it's like I go through withdrawal!!!!
Whenever the site is down I'm walking around the house all antsy and checking every 5 minutes to see if it's back up!!!!!!!
This is like a drug I can't get enough of it and you ladies are the dealers :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Dang I got Prollems, I got all them joints :lachen:

But I definitely have Hair Anorexia to deaf :lol: If you can see what I see, how uneven my hair is :cry:

I am not a conditioner junkie though... I only got 6 :grin:

PJism: I've got this bad. But hey, I'm a newbie. How else am I going to learn what works for my hair!!!:D

LHCFitis: There is A LOT of information on here. How can a newbie not be here all day long!!!:D Not to mention that I have adult ADD. So, I'll start researching a topic, then another topic pops up in my head and I'll research that one. Then ANOTHER one pops up.....and you know the drill.

I am a recovering PJ....but, I still suffer from Hair Anorexia and LHCF'itis and I am a proud Conditioner Junkie!

I think I have the WORST case of Hand-in-Hair disease, EVER. If I'm not typing, my left hand is in my hair - period. I swear, if I didn't wear a scarf to bed, I'd most likely be playing with my hair in my SLEEP. :lachen:

I have hair anorexia, lhcfitis, and recovering pjism. i've been clean 2 months, yall! 2 MONTHS!!!! :cry: oh yeah, i have a terrible case of hand in hair disease. i'm working on my hh and lhcfitis.

These are the two I have:

Conditioner Junkie: You have every conditioner known to man and use lots of them faithfully

crlsweetie912 said:
Ok, there's
Hair Anorexia: Thinking that your hair is thinner or more lackluster than it really is.

PJism: Hoarding hair care products like there is no tomorrow. Or buying products off of a LHCF recommendation.

Fotkistalkerism: Stalking LHCFer's fotkis looking for updates, new products or styles.

Conehead: You love cones in all your products and use them without regret!

I have all of these...including hand in hair disease. :lol:

I think I need help...:look: :lol:

Wishin4BSL said:
I have all of them! Except for hair anorexia, but then again, that could be the anorexia talking...:look:

lol I thought the same thing. I tell people I'm bald headed and they look at me like I said I eat puppies.

I have a bad case of PJism and LHCFitis. I'm working really hard on thePJism, but I just don't think I can shake the LHCFitis :lol: .

Hair anorexia
PJism(in recovery)
Fotkistalkerism
Lhcfitis(all day every day)
Conditioner Junkie ( I think I got all fo the VO5 conditioners!)

I have serious hair anorexia. I'm always wondering how to make it more dense and shiny. Especially my ends - I am never satisfied with them.

I have all of them except hair anorexia. I actually have the opposite of it. I think my hair is thicker than it actually is.

***standing quietly in the back of the room, I proudly shout:***

I have LHCFitis (this is probably the most severe of the conditions), I am a Conditioner Junkie and Conehead!!

:lol:

PJism: .
Fotkistalkerism:
LHCFitis:
Conditioner Junkie:
Conehead:

SAD BUT TRUE, I'm going to LHCF Anonymous to get some help

Back