What kind of lotion...

ChunHyang

What kind of lotion and/or bodywash does everyone use? I know this is off topic, but we talk about keeping our hair looking good and I think our skin is just as important.

Currently I'm using the generic Dove moisturizing bodywash. Like shampoo, it took me a while to understand that bodywash wasn't supposed to be stripping....I thought I wasn't getting clean at first, lol.

I've also been looking for a new lotion and happened upon Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Lotion. It was less than $2 for a quart at walmart and surprisingly, it's actually keeping my skin soft and moisturized (and I have super dry skin). Yeah, so what if the second ingredient is mineral oil. I don't think you were listening. LESS THAN $2.

What about everyone else? :grin:

I use Jason's body wash, and my skin is moisturized and feels like silk when i'm done. My new lotion is by Nature's gate, and girl let me tell you, my feet was alittle neglect for a minute, lol, but when I put this lotion on you would have never known, lol, I definately see a difference in moisture :)

I use Dove (the moisturizing one) or Olay (the shea butter one) for body wash. For lotion, I like Jergen's Ultra Healing (I think that's what it's called.) Very moisturizing.

I used to use Dove for extra dry skin but I found it left a coating on my skin. Now I LOVE Suave Shea & Cocoa Butter bodywash. Keri Lotion is good. Most of the time I use pure unrefined shea butter on my skin (I use it on my stretch mark areas every day) or a Bath and Body Works Body Butter on my skin.

Back