What happened to the Off Topic Forum?

klb120475

Re: off topic - Houdini?!?!!?

Sistaslick said:
We already lost bomb-quisha. :mad: Don't think I forgot Candy.

*pulling out my $20* Now, what was the price we settled on for premium membership again?:lol:

I know that right!!! I talked all that noise about not paying more than $5....:lachen:

Golong

EbonyHairedPrincess said:
:crying3: See what happens when you start talking higher prices:cry3:.
I like you all but for $50 I will have to say goodbye to LHCF:nono:...and at least I'll get some work done. Who started the higher price buisness anyway? :naughty:

klb120475

candy1214 said:
watch me and ella get a bunch of hate mail now :swordfigh :eatme: :hammer:

They gon be pm'ing ya'll left and right.

Ella gon be like, I tried to them....:lachen:

derbygurl

Re: Missing Boards

Okay I'm glad it's just not me. I just got dropped off of the Off Topic forum right in the middle of posting. What happen?

candy1214

Sistaslick said:
Well maybe a perk of the premium membership is the ability to see ghosted threads. :scratchch

now THAT is worth 20 bucks...popcorn worthy threads!

open the x-files:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

At first, I was like "what're y'all talkin'bout?" ...but now I see what you all are talking about...I just looked at my Forum Jump menu and there's no Off Topic Discussion board option!

ETA: The Career & Financial Advancement and the Entainment boards are missing from my menu too! :shocked:

Last edited:

angellazette

I thought my subscription expired! Looks like they are re-organizing the forums or something...whew

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I was wondering the same thing. I went looking for Career advancement and it's not there. I didn't even realize about the Off-topic board.

candy1214

Golong said:
I like you all but for $50 I will have to say goodbye to LHCF:nono:...and at least I'll get some work done. Who started the higher price buisness anyway? :naughty:

*raises hand*

sowwy. did I do that?

LocksOfLuV

It's not just you, it's me too.

But LMAO at Houdini!!!:lachen: The ENT board is gone too (for me).

Owest

So Wavy Baby
Re: Why can't I see the Off Topic and Entertainment forums?

t
asummertyme said:
Am i banned...whats going on???????
thats what I thought for a sec.....I was like "hold on what'd I say???"....I thought I was the only one for a sec

maybe they are doing maintence or something...I hope

Last edited:

foxxymami

With all this upgrading stuff going on I may need to resend to you, did you get my PM?

klb120475 said:
Ohhhh, thank you girl!

I was like "sniff, sniff.....they over in the OT congratulating me and I can't even see my congrats.":lol: :lol:

All jokes aside....what in the world is going on???:look:

rayne

Re: Why can't I see the Off Topic and Entertainment forums?

I'm having that same problem. I thought it was because my subscription had expired. When I subscribed, I had paid for a few years at a time so I don't know exactly when it's supposed to expire. But I'm not so sure that's the reason since I was able to see it and post until a few minutes ago :(