What happened to my thread?!?!

ot deux:

:lol: We'll have our Aries thread soon....:yep:

u and T, both 4/17....
hmmmm...

my godsister is 4/17...and she's a handful (gawjeous, freaky, loving w/a temper):look:

I guess some would say that would describe me. Im not gonna comment on the freaky part :lachen:. But I am def loving with a temper :fallenang. (sorry for jacking the thread!)

Hmmm, this is a mystery indeed. I just went to boardreader and read all 86 messages (at least what I could piece together since there are only partial postings) from the "missing" thread (nothing totally disappears in cyberspace ya know). From what I saw, there was no reason for the disappearing act. I cracked up a LOT though...now I get some of the jokes that are in this thread. :grin:

Awwwww heyyyyy na. Whad up:lachen:Are you accused of being a meanie too? Girl, I know you're not mean. You are a sweet heart :grin:Okay, we're just high jacking this thread:blush:

:lol:

On behalf of all the Aries in the thread...we apologize as one to esh for the hijacking of her thread while we relished in Aries sisterhood :hug2:

Now...back to what in de heyall happened to esh's thread?:ohwell:

I wanted to know when I got home from work too!

I was left hanging in suspense about Bre's newly found ethnicity, Russian and Indian...and people were hating on her because of it...she did acknowledge some black roots...I remember that..

then I went to bed....then the next day when I came back..thread was gone...:nono:

Awwwww heyyyyy na. Whad up:lachen:Are you accused of being a meanie too? Girl, I know you're not mean. You are a sweet heart :grin:Okay, we're just high jacking this thread:blush:

Yes we are:blush:! I love u, OP:grin:.

Yes, I am very nice until I feel disrespected, then ppl get all shocked and confused at my other personality lol Prime example: almost went to jail when my ex did me wrong, but prior to me covering my tags and reenacting the flashing lights video, I was sweet girlfriend shtow. :lachen: Aries don't play lmao

:lol:

On behalf of all the Aries in the thread...we apologize as one to esh for the hijacking of her thread while we relished in Aries sisterhood :hug2:

Now...back to what in de heyall happened to esh's thread?:ohwell:

I wanted to know when I got home from work too!

I was left hanging in suspense about Bre's newly found ethnicity, Russian and Indian...and people were hating on her because of it...she did acknowledge some black roots...I remember that..

then I went to bed....then the next day when I came back..thread was gone...:nono:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Right!, Sawwwyyyyyyy:perplexed

Hmmm, this is a mystery indeed. I just went to boardreader and read all 86 messages (at least what I could piece together since there are only partial postings) from the "missing" thread (nothing totally disappears in cyberspace ya know). From what I saw, there was no reason for the disappearing act. I cracked up a LOT though...now I get some of the jokes that are in this thread. :grin:

wow it is not a game!!!!

Last edited:
ot deux:

:lol: We'll have our Aries thread soon....:yep:

u and T, both 4/17....
hmmmm...

my godsister is 4/17...and she's a handful (gawjeous, freaky, loving w/a temper):look:
Another Aries Princess 4/17 in da house,I'm just stopping buy to let y'all know I'm representing(and that Mona Lisa's goddaughter sounds just like me lol)

T no wonder I like you so much,you're Aries too so you are likeable by default:grin:

Uhhh.... gemini... my old nemesis:nono:... well..... I stilll like you:yep:

Why is that? :perplexed I thought air and fire signs got along okay? My household is full of craziness...my dad's a cap, my mom is a libra, my sisters are leo, aries, and sag, I'm a gem and my brother is a virgo:spinning:

Another Aries Princess 4/17 in da house,I'm just stopping buy to let y'all know I'm representing(and that Mona Lisa's goddaughter sounds just like me lol)

T no wonder I like you so much,you're Aries too so you are likeable by default:grin:

Awwww, the feeling is mutual ella. I'm a likable person. As I've gotten older, I've learned to control my temper. I'm a sweet heart now but I have my spells seldom:lachen:

Why is that? :perplexed I thought air and fire signs got along okay? My household is full of craziness...my dad's a cap, my mom is a libra, my sisters are leo, aries, and sag, I'm a gem and my brother is a virgo:spinning:
Geminis and their two faces... errrr souls:look:... my best's were always geminies(friends and so's) only to screw me over the worst

Awwww, the feeling is mutual ella. I'm a likable person. As I've gotten older, I've learned to control my temper. I'm a sweet heart now but I have my spells seldom:lachen:
Lol same here.
I used to be BAD... no really,always with the head through the wall... now I'am usually very calm... I still don't like to take BS tough:look:

Geminis and their two faces... errrr souls:look:... my best's were always geminies(friends and so's) only to screw me over the worst

I will admit that the women that I have come in contact with in my life who were just rotten to the core were usually gems, scorpios, or virgo's. I will say that I really think I have two distinct sides. Being a Gem also makes you a worry wart and it makes it hard for you to feel in control of your surroundings. Have you read this book called Sextrology...its red and white. It is like 20 bucks and is frightenly accurate on every sign. Very detailed too.

Yes girl, we are going to get to the bottom of this!:grin:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 4 pages later.... BTW saw a mention of Arians I'm end of March what's up?!

Totally OT: Gymfreak this is a good time to re-send my package for my birthday:look:

Last edited:
Back