??? What does your stylist's hair look like ???

localhost

??? What does your stylist\'s hair look like ???

How would you rate your stylist's hair health, length, and style? Is he or she to' up from the flo' up, or the bomb-diggity?

Well, my previous stylist had a blond weave [picture Dennis Rodman with a blond wig] that was somewhat curly and dry-looking. One time, I saw her without the weave, and her real hair was short, dry, badly broken, and nappy.
Has no business doing hair, PERIOD!! On a scale of 1 to 10, I give her a whopping 2 (At least she has SOME hair on her head). Mean, very mean, I know

What does your stylist look like?

azul11

Re: ??? What does your stylist\'s hair look like ???

lol i dont even have a stylist to say. i have gone to places to get my hair done but never all the services at the same place done by the same person. the last place i went to her was short and looked healthy. the place i got my wash and set her hair looked medium length and healthy. God bless you all.

Xtal

My stylists now has a jacked up weave. I don't know what it looks like under that weave. I like her though because she
admires natural hair and says it's a healthy way to wear your hair. You all don't know how RARE that is!

My stylist before has some wacky burgundy color hacked off dreds. They worked for her

My stylist when I was relaxing had long flowing chestnut brown hair down to mid-back. Don't get too excited though.
She was Mexican with type 1 hair!!!

mocha105

My stylist's hairis alwayz lookin off tha hook... She keeps it trimmed right nabove shoulder length but it alwayz looks so healthy, moisturized and shiny. She also favors protective styles lyke cornrows, extensions, phonytails, etc.

fletgee

Re: ??? What does your stylist\'s hair look like ??

My Betty?

Her hair is always well groomed. Her cosmetics are tasteful and she dresses neat. She is the professional I expect her to be.

I would not put my hair, let alone my money in the hands of someone who looked like-"who did it and ran".
It just ain't gonna happen.

nita4

My stylist recently cut hers all off and slicked it back. It looks okay...but it seriously has me thinking about doing my own hair. When I first started going to her she had a beautiful shoulder length twistout her own natural hair color. Then she went blond bob, I saw problems with that -lifting your color and being relaxed...oh boy...problems just waiting to happen. In other words it hasn't gotten better looking - its gotten worse. Maybe by the time I go it will be looking better, if not...I don't know.

Nyambura

surfer girl

My stylist has gorgeous, healthy hair that looks like Aaliyah's hair in Sweetpea's avatar except my stylist's hair waves like that naturally. She is also a natural hair advocate who has been encouraging me to stop relaxing my hair. We'll see...

Peachtree

My stylist's hair looks sweet
.... (my own of course
)

Britt

Well I go to the Dominicans and they all have healthy medium/long hair that is always full and thick and bouncy.

levette

when i first went to her 7 yrs ago she had a nice relaxed short hair cult- think halle berry. but she said that due to her health her doctor told her no more chemicals.

now she sports a short natural do, mostly she weirs her hair in twist coils. it suits her because she has an attractive face. in fact now, she has some of her clients now wearning their hair natural

debyjay

My stylist has awesome hair but so does all the other stylists at the salon. I was very impressed when I walked in there and saw all these women with absolutely beautiful hair every length and texture. And to top it off they all wear denim bottoms and white tops! Be it skirts and shirts or T-shirts and jeans.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Debjay,

I bet that's really cute--all of them in their denim and white

debyjay

It sure is and my stylist did such an amazing job I just may bring her a white Tee as gift.

godzooki

my previous stylist had some seriously jacked hair. I swear I wondered if she even combed it! frizzy, dry, short and uneven , dull, never styled. always looked like she woke up running late and swiped it with a brush to get it off her face and thats it. then I realized my hair, thanks to her care was becomming her hair twin! It still took some prodding from my hair sisters but I did recently leave her after my last Feb. 02touch up with her. what a difference. My new stylist has well cared for dreads that are almost bra strap length.

Allandra

My stylist's hair looks pretty nice. It's relaxed and colored.

Titansgirl

My stylist wears her natural hair in coils. She looks pretty cute w/ them. I like the fact that she's able to take care of natural and relaxed clients...

Jenai

My stylist's hair looks good most of the time.
It is relaxed, chestnut brown with natural highlights and on good days it is fluffy, and shiny. On those other days, well...

Karonica

The stylist that I was attending for two years had short hair with the back part shaved, that type of style. It was okay looking, but it didn't look great. Sometimes, it looked dry. Then, she started wearing the ugliest of wigs because she claimed she was picking out her hair from "personal problems." And here I was wondering why when she trimmed my hair I was losing an inch or two every eight weeks. I'm such an idiot.

The last few that I have experimented with had average looking hair. Now that I think of it, all of them had cornrows in their hair with extensions. The last two had old looking extensions, and you can tell their hair wasn't long. Then there was one who had a trifling clown looking weave. It was huge and curly with black roots, and clown red ends. It looked atrocious. Then the next time I saw her, she had taken it out and had a plain old ponytail with her little bit of hair tucked away. You would think a hairdresser would want to keep up their hair's appearance.

Jenai

I know, it like haivng a fat fitness trainer.

Karonica

I remember being sent to a dietician and she was obese. She up there telling me what to eat, and I gave her this look like "Yeah right, I ain't eating this mess," and she goes, "Yeah. I know it's hard!"

S

Stylepink

My stylist has wonderful, healthy hair and I appreciate her so much! She lets me make my own hair decisions and never forces me to do anything I don't want.

mahogani

My stylist hair is beautiful her hair is bra length thick and healthy and it's all hers she believes in conditoning the hair with treatments no heat or curling ironing and not perming too often i've been going to her for about 9 years i rate her hair over 10 +!!!!!!

henrilou

The shop I went to before this one: ok. Strictly old school. the owner had chewed up hair that she pressed TO DEATH, and it was to her shoulders, but not really becase only like 4 hairs actually reached. Also her hair had that Home Pressed look, like when your mom does it and uses a whole jar of grease, so it's stringy and won;t really hold a curl. Also she wears a pink curler in her bangs (like it was a style.
The girl in that shop who did my hair had LOVELY hair, but a stank attitude. She made me swear I wouldn't put oil in mine, because it made it hard for her to wash my hair (wasn't that her job)I said my hair need oils, but she said,"yeah, but it's takes longer for me" (As if I am here to make her life easier!!) She also kept asking me to trim mine, I never let her because I just got a bad vibe, like she wanted to hack mine off. She seemed to almost resent her clients, like we were imposing on her. I went twice and never returned.
My current stylist could use some hair help, but its not bad.

L

ladybug

My hair stylist is my aunt..she owns her own salon in the Bronx...and she is the only person that has done anything serious to my hair perms and styles since age 5( yes my mom permed my hair at age 5 it was very thick..and like i said b4 my hair was fine and long until i started doing it myself..i have never had a prob with a perm in my lif eno burns or anythign of that nature i didnt even knwo what a burn was until recently when i looke din my friends scalp)

...she has a great clientle and i have watched her turn ppl's busted..i mean busted hair..or ppl who had no hair..or bad hair condiditons into beauty queens right b4 my eyes... 9x's out of 10 her hair is nicely done ..she does have her days when her hair looks a bit dishelveled..but her hair is very long...due to her always wearing sewn in weaves..she has been wearing sewn in weaves for yrs and her hair has grown so much...she switches btwn the weave and her regualr hair...but she knows exactly what to do to maintain hair...THE ONLY DRAW BACK FOR THE REASON I HAVENT RECOMMENDED HER IS ONE...HER PRICES ARE A BIT HIGH ACCORDING TO THE MOST FAVORABLE PRICES HERE ON LHCF AND HER CLIENTELE IS MIXED..SOME GHETTO AND SOME CLASSY THE GHETTO ONES ARE SOME OF HER DEDICATED CUSTOMERS..AND CLASSY LADIES ARE 2...it really all depends on one prefernce..BUT I DO GET WHATEVER I NEED THERE BRAIDS..STYLES..ETC...and my aunty is a nice lady who keeps it real...if she tells me something i dont agree with i let her know and she will do it anyway u prefer...but her prices are dif from the dominicans..so basically in a nut shell to each is own...

cutelillady02

My stylist hair is always cute, it's cut short and she always keeps it up nice.

ms_kenesha

My stylist has hair brushing her shoulders and it's thick it usually looks really nice, but sometimes it's just in a ponytail. I'd give her an 8 out of 10!

Peachez2503

My stylist hair is shoulder length in the back and to her chin in the front. It looks pretty healthy. I will probably give her 8/10. She's my mom.

Stormy

awwww.....((((((Peachez)))))) That's nice!