What does your relaxed hair look like airdryed?

ms_kenesha

Re: What does your relaxed hair look like airdryed

When I was relaxed:

I washed and air dried w/ Elucence MB Conditioner as a leave-in.

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
glossyxlipz said:
Hey girls i tried a mix of Elasta QP Feels like SIlk and Sally's Generic Hair Scultpic Lotion and i mixed it to damp hair after deep conditioning and i got some defined waves. U can see pics on my fotki page.

[/ QUOTE ]

HOw much do put on your hair? Your waves are soo pretty and defined
... Do you just apply it to your soaking wet hair after you wash and leave your hair out? I am trying to understand how it forms a wave pattern, is it hard and crunchy after it dries?

honeisos

My dries curly and BIG!
It reminds me of the chick from a "Diff world " remember that TV show... I forgot her name.
I use feels like silk elasta QP ...as well.... and a creamy oil lotion ... and A new shea butter leave in cream my sister and I found .... the brand is call CANTU
has anyone heard of it ? I think it's a new product on the market.
I love that stuff!

Desert Skye

Britt,
yup I apply it to my wet hair after i put leave it. I pour the elastica QP feel liek Silk in the palm of my hands and i (carefully) pour the generic paul mitchell in my hand, mix it and rub it on my hair. Messy messy. Im generous with the Paul Mitchell Hair Lotion because that is what really holds the curls and defines them. The Elatsa QP helps bring out the curls. And I let it airdry. It does not dry crunchy at all (i hate the crunchy feeling with a passion!!!!) which surprised me too.

Here is a link to the fotki of another girl who uses Paul Mitchell Hair Lotion

http://public.fotki.com/SoniW/naturally_curly/

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
glossyxlipz said:
Britt,
yup I apply it to my wet hair after i put leave it. I pour the elastica QP feel liek Silk in the palm of my hands and i (carefully) pour the generic paul mitchell in my hand, mix it and rub it on my hair. Messy messy. Im generous with the Paul Mitchell Hair Lotion because that is what really holds the curls and defines them. The Elatsa QP helps bring out the curls. And I let it airdry. It does not dry crunchy at all (i hate the crunchy feeling with a passion!!!!) which surprised me too.

Here is a link to the fotki of another girl who uses Paul Mitchell Hair Lotion

http://public.fotki.com/SoniW/naturally_curly/

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks glossy

How long does the style last? Do you have to rewet your hair everday to maintain the look?
BTW, the girl in the album above has pretty waves, if she's natural maybe her hair is more inclined to become naturally wavy?

Desert Skye

Britt,

This is my second day wearing it and I didn thave to rewet it. I did sleep with a satin cap to protect the curls but when i woke up this mornign the curls were there. There were a few strands in the back that got a little frizzy from when i slept but i took some of thr PM and I rewet the strands and the curls came back up no problem.

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
glossyxlipz said:
Britt,

This is my second day wearing it and I didn thave to rewet it. I did sleep with a satin cap to protect the curls but when i woke up this mornign the curls were there. There were a few strands in the back that got a little frizzy from when i slept but i took some of thr PM and I rewet the strands and the curls came back up no problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks glossy..
I will try this style this weekend when I wash my hair.