What do you hope to achieve by 2009?

In 2009....hmmm...

Well.....Its no doubt that i'll be MBL by the end of this year.....but I hope to achieve waistlength next year....just so that i can get a blunt trim to MBL again.

I also plan on coloring my hair jet black and just keeping my ends dusted and moisturized....I believe my hair journey will end in the Spring or Summer of 09.

end of 2009. . . grazing BSL. . . like beyond apl but just on my own growth, probably not to/past bsl

Length Goals:

Jan 09 - Shoulder Length

Aug 09 - APL (that's pushing it, but I'm hoping for a summer spurt)

Dec 09 - APL with more even layers (I'm going to trim my hair so my layers are more subtle)

As far as health, I just want to reach/maintain a healthy state of hair. :yep: Won't be doing as much jumping around with my products.

Most importantly, in 2009 I'm not going to focus on my hair as much. Just follow a good reggie and let it do what it do. :)

By summer, 2009, I'm hoping to achieve healthier growth. I also want to stick with as many natural products as possible. I'd like to avoid dying my hair or chemically processing it, and I will keep taking my vitamins. Lengthwise, I'd like to RETAIN three healthy inches so that I can get my hair cut about one inch to even it out. It's terribly uneven.

I hope to achieve:

Healthy full and thick BSL early 2009 & healthy, full thick MBL Summer 2009.. ABSOLUTELY NO SETBACKS....

Hmmm...let's see, what do I hope to achieve by 2009?

Okay here it goes:

---I want to first achieve full BSL by the end of Febraury 2009

---Begin the steady decline of commercial products from my regimen and replace them with more healthy, organic and natural hair products.

---Use ayurveda powder rinses more often for healthy and very strong hair.

---Much much less manipulation of my hair in 2009 for optimal length achievement, retention and less breakage. I will be using braids, twists, cornrows and wigs to accomplish this.

---I also want MBL hair by December 2009.

---I want to stretch my relaxer longer, from 10 weeks at a time to 12 or 13 weeks at a time.

---I want thickness thickness and more thickness by december 2009 as well.

I would like to be BSL and moving onto MBL by December 2009 but if I'm lucky I'll reach BSL.......my hair grows soooooo sloooow :~(

I will be fully naturally by 09 (I plan to BC in December after a 2 yr transition) I hope to be full BSL (stretched) in 09. Right now I'm btwn APL & BSL stretched and have about 2 inches to cut off to be full natural.

By 12-31- 2009,

I am Claiming Full BSL
More Roller Sets
Investing in a hair dryer b/c roller sets are too D%$# expensive! I can do it my self.
Work on Growing out my temples.

APL by 2/23/09
BSL by 8/23/09
then after...who knows...

Grown in edges
Moisturized hair...

Still transitioning...lol! I'm not BC'ing!!!

I want to be at LEAST APL... I'm in the MidBack Challenge.. but I'm also realistic... My theory is if I aim high (or low in this case :grin:) If i don't reach my goal length I hope to reach a couple inches above it. Soo... apl.. (that would still be longer than my hair has ever been). Also I want my hair to be super duper thick... although it already is.. I was to maintain that :yep:

I hope to get better at actually styling my hair. My rollersets still need perfecting.

I hope to become a better self relaxer.

I hope to:
  • have a consistent regimen and low hair manipulation
  • MBL by Mid October
  • have a toned body
  • eat healthier
I believe that 's it. :lachen:

I hope to achieve full bsl...and I'll probably end that challenge their
I need some thickness to my life.
Oh! and my black hair color..can't live without it.
Have my staple down pack.

i would like to be apl (stretched) by the end of 09
put my hair in a pony or low puff
have my hairline fill in more
color my hair jet black

Back