What do you add to your shampoo??

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
What, if anything do you add to your shampoo? I primarily use CON- green label. But, being openminded - or stupid minded LOL, I bought a few other shampoos to try out. Needless to say, I'm back with my CON, but I don't want to waste them. SO, I say all that to say, what can I add to the shampoo to add moisture? What do you add to your shampoo?

Esq.2B

Yep, I love CON-green. I have red also but the green is helping me stretch my relaxer to 11 weeks for the first time in my life. I add coconut oil to mine.

I'm thinking about adding jojoba oil to it also but I'm afraid that might over do it. I'm not even sure if that's possible to over do it but you know what I mean. :spinning: :grin:

Barbara

Princess
I experimented with the Suave professional shampoos by adding a capful of olive oil to both of them. Then I took them to the salon with me. Evidentally, they worked okay, and they lathered well; otherwise, my stylist would have said something if they didn't work out.

It's okay to add olive oil or any other oil to shampoo to keep the shampoo from drying the hair out. This eliminates the pre-poo method and the hot oil treatment.

Some of my best moisturizing shampoos have oil already added to them.

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
What, if anything do you add to your shampoo? I primarily use CON- green label. But, being openminded - or stupid minded LOL, I bought a few other shampoos to try out. Needless to say, I'm back with my CON, but I don't want to waste them. SO, I say all that to say, what can I add to the shampoo to add moisture? What do you add to your shampoo?

I add glycerine to my shampoo :drunk:. I know that this sounds crazy, but I add glycerine to errrrthinng and my hair loves me for it :yep:.