What are some extra things you do/brought for the health of your hair or for fun?

fluffylocks

Me-----

Shower filter

Humidifyer (winter months)

Shower mirror ( wont have to get all out and wet up the bathroom to detangle in the shower)

Microfiber turban-to dry quicker

Shampoo cape--because im silly and to do my henna's with

Seamless Comb

What a fun thread!

shower filter (great for skin too)

seamless combs (Mason Pearson is worth every penny)

microfiber turban (it is pretty cool)

always having my favorite quality products

taking a work break to im and chat with my big sister about hair and life

*****scheduling a specific hair care time (this is sacred I will do my hair time no matter what else is going on) this has been really important for me. Having the best advice and the best tools and products means little if i am not consistent with the regime.

What a fun thread!

shower filter (great for skin too)

seamless combs (Mason Pearson is worth every penny)

microfiber turban (it is pretty cool)

always having my favorite quality products

taking a work break to im and chat with my big sister about hair and life

*****scheduling a specific hair care time (this is sacred I will do my hair time no matter what else is going on) this has been really important for me. Having the best advice and the best tools and products means little if i am not consistent with the regime.

I set up a specefic hair care time also.......Bet i get way more silly with it:blush:.....i have a notebook/calender ( something like my own salon appointment book thing) where i keep all my relaxer dates and washes:sad:

I mentioned i had a salon shampoo cape, but what i didnt mention was.....
I have a whole salon corner in my bedroom:nono: I dont go, but i still wanted the feeling

The chair and mirror
A trolley thing w/my products
A dryer chair rigged up
I just need the shampoo bowl ( but i dont think its possible to do by yourself)

The chair and mirror
A trolley thing w/my products
A dryer chair rigged up
I just need the shampoo bowl ( but i dont think its possible to do by yourself)

I was looking at one of those cart's from Sally's I think I am going to get one...all of my products are taking up both bathrooms and the top of the dresser in my bedroom, oh and the dresser in the extra bedroom....Hummmm...Yeah, I definetly will get one of those

Where did you purchase your microfiber turban?

I purchased a new dryer on wheels...love it.
A new CHI flat iron...love it
An Instant weave..hhhmmm not sure about it yet.
Numerous products
Those flexi rollers...you know those long things....I LOVE these things...they make my hair look so nice, and finally a roller I can sleep in. The curls look so good.
I also schedule my hair time. Tonight I will pre-poo over night beginning at 7pm. Tomorrow is dedicated to air drying and styling. I will record my results in my journal.

I was looking at one of those cart's from Sally's I think I am going to get one...all of my products are taking up both bathrooms and the top of the dresser in my bedroom, oh and the dresser in the extra bedroom....Hummmm...Yeah, I definetly will get one of those

Where did you purchase your microfiber turban?

I purchased a new dryer on wheels...love it.
A new CHI flat iron...love it
An Instant weave..hhhmmm not sure about it yet.
Numerous products
Those flexi rollers...you know those long things....I LOVE these things...they make my hair look so nice, and finally a roller I can sleep in. The curls look so good.
I also schedule my hair time. Tonight I will pre-poo over night beginning at 7pm. Tomorrow is dedicated to air drying and styling. I will record my results in my journal.

I got the towel from Kmart for $8
---they also have pillow rollers, you can def. sleep in those, they are $8 for 25 (just got some) and satin covered rollers

I want a steamer:lick:

--Pibbs Dryer
--Mason Pearson Brush (never knew it would make such a difference)
--Denman Brush
--Rollers (I never used to rollerset myself and always went to the stylist to get rollersets done. So the rollers are a great purchase for me lol. I can do sets myself now after 30++ years finally).
--Shower filter came with current home and I love it!
--All of my essential oils/carrier oils and butters like Avocado. I've always purchased items like these but never specifically for my hair.
--Futurebiotics Vitamins for Hair, Skin and Nails
--Journal just for my hair

Back