Wet and Wavy Micro Braids - Help!

wink

I just got micro braids with wet and wavy hair. At night I spray Wet and Wavy leave-on conditioner on my hair, braid it in sections and take it down in the morning to maintain the wavy look, but when it dries, it's a hot mess. A hot, dry mess. I added some Wet and Wavy mouse and it seemed to help a little bit. Can anybody tell me how to keep the wavy hair from looking drrry???

Crystal

Wet your hair and then apply a generous amount of Scurl spray and "Wet by Sebastian. " that's what I use and it does the trick for me. Good Luck

hairfanatic

Hi wink,

I also have the wet and wavy human hair. Mine are never dry and the mouse that the ladies that did my hair recommended to me is excellent. It's called Smooth'n Shine Polishing Styling Mousse. I only use the mousse once a week but use a spritz bottle full of water every three days and fluff with my fingers.

wink

Thanks Crystal. Now, I should use both?? Girl, I can't wait to get to the beauty supply store. I look like Donna Summers.

Crystal

LOL... Donna Summer.

It also depends on the kind of hair you got. If you got the cheap stuff you may just have to tough it out and re-wet your hair a few times a day to keep it from swelling.

But I use both. I actually used to use Care Free Curl but I've converted to Scurl. The wet locks it in place. Sally sells a generic brand of Sebastian Wet. That' s a little cheaper.

I was at Rite Aid and I saw something called 411 Curl spray. I guess Rite Aid has their own new line of products but I bought the trial size to check it out because I'm a curly weave queen and always on the look out for new products. But anyhoo I haven't tried it out yet but the description sounds promosing, so you may want to check this out too. You can only get it at rite aid though

http://www.gladworks.com/411/product%20page/product-page.html

AFashionSlave

I just got rid of my wet and wavy micros about a month ago. To keep them soft I used the following products.

First I would wet them down with a spray bottle full of water.
Then I would use a combination of Wet & Wavy Spray, ORS Olive Oil Oil sheen, and Paul Mitchell sculpting foam. The sculpting foam is a very soft mouse that kept my micros looking nice.

Good Luck!