WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW PROMOTES HAIRCARE LINE

camilla

DID ANYONE SEE THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW LAST NIGHT?

She had a 15 y.o who runs her own business(her parents work for her ...lol) Haircare butters and pomade from her great grandmothers recipes. hot oil and body products.Has any one heard of of or tried her products? she has been in ebony mag. hype hair and numerous others check it out below

http://www.leannashair.com/

LOVE some of the ingredients but i emailed them for a complete list

BlackMasterPiece

I was bout ta say the LAST person I'd take hair advice from is Wendy Williams LAWD knows:lachen: but upon viewing the site that girl seems really sweet....I havent read the ingredients but the main ones she advertises look great I wish her all the best:yep:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I did read about the little girl a couple of years back. Wow she's growing into a little woman. She has beautiful hair.. but I can make her stuff at home (thanks to LHCF). I haven't tried any of it. But WHY when I read the title of this thread, I thought you meant Wendy had a hair care line:lachen:

beans4reezy

I'm proud of Wendy for giving this girl her show as a platform to promote her hair care line. Way to go Wendy.

BlackMasterPiece

EXACTLY yaya!!!:lachen::grin::lachen::rofl::rofl: I was like:nono: I'll pass!

But congratulations to the girl!!:clapping: I wish her all the best and great success with her haircare line she's as cute as can be:yep:

BostonMaria

I've seen this child on tv before. She's been running her own business for a few years. I could probably make this at home, but I wouldn't mind helping out her business and buying one product.

Hey about 90% of the stuff I buy I can make at home LOL I just don't have time.

DivaD04

yes. we have a link on her somewhere on here. it's been a while since i seen this line. i've never used it but i say kudos to her!

eta: i think there's a link...

Last edited:

camilla

I've seen this child on tv before. She's been running her own business for a few years. I could probably make this at home, but I wouldn't mind helping out her business and buying one product.

Hey boston maria I remember your bc look at your hair now looking like repunzel:grin:

camilla

I was bout ta say the LAST person I'd take hair advice from is Wendy Williams LAWD knows:lachen: but upon viewing the site that girl seems really sweet....I havent read the ingredients but the main ones she advertises look great I wish her all the best:yep:

:lachen::lachen::goodone:
Your hair is to die 4...lol

AND i heart your site

Last edited:

mscocoface

I believe the consensus last time a thread was posted about her was the following:

You could not tell what her hair looked like because she was in cornrows or braids and it was never determined if it was all her hair or added hair. I think she was on Oprah or Tyra.

Much of her product line the ladies here could recreate or knew of other hair care lines that were similar and better priced.

Not sure what her hair looked like on Wendy's show, but hopefully it was out so that it was better advertisement for her line.

Wish her the best though.

LaidBak

What does Wendy Williams real hair look like? I do remember seeing this gril on tv as well.

She had a picture of it on her website about two months ago. Might still be there. She's BSL if I recall, and her color is the same as the wigs she wears. She says her hair is fine textured and she described it as "good hair" once on the show. Not trying to be obnoxious but using language people would understand. She says she can't get the fullness she likes with her real hair and her forehead is VERY high.

ETA: I should have known there was a thread on it. LoL! http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=201863
I can't lie. I love her TV show. I never knew her as a radio personality.

Last edited:

winnettag

Nothing on the site really made me want to buy it either (and I'm a PJ!), but I would be willing to buy one thing to support a young, black, female entrepreneur. :yep:

I always thought Wendy Williams was Rupaul's Older brother

:lachen:

That's wrong!
If you had said younger brother it would have been a compliment. Rupaul looked great!

I actually purchased some of her products for my daughter's hair, who was 4 at the time, for her really thick kinky curly hair. I can't say I was in love with the product b/c what I was basically looking for the conditioner to make my daughter's hair softer. I have not purchase the product again. What I did find worked for my daughter's hair was the new line of Pantene Pro V hair serum conditioner that I learned about in Essence magazine about a year ago. It's in a small bottle and sometimes hard to find.

Hope that helps

Highly Favored8

Yes I saw the show last night too. Wendy was feeling up on the girls hair looking for "tracks" lol - The girl might have to fire her father. Congratulations to them though.

Vonnieluvs08

I'm proud of the girl for starting her own business. I wouldn't mind supporting her business but I'm not rolling in dough like that.

As far as Wendy's hair that's some long hair but it's very thin looking.

BklynHeart

I'm proud of the girl for starting her own business. I wouldn't mind supporting her business but I'm not rolling in dough like that.

As far as Wendy's hair that's some long hair but it's very thin looking.[/QUOTE]
Yep, from her thyroid condition. I remember when she was on the radio she took her wig off so they could snap a picture of her hair. she said she doesn't like how thin it is and she loves big hair so hence the wigs. If I'm not mistaken, she also doesn't have a relaxer.