Wendy Williams Reveals her natural hair!

Sindeee

And length.

It's very long but is in dire need of a good DEEP conditioning AND a good trim!

All pics copied from thewendywilliamsexperience website.

Attachments

• Wendy_Hair2.jpg
    Wendy_Hair2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,179
  • Wendy_Hair3.jpg
    Wendy_Hair3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 972
  • Wendy_Hair.jpg
    Wendy_Hair.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,180
  • Wendy_Hair4.jpg
    Wendy_Hair4.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 903

Neith

I vaguely remember something about her having an illness that leaves her hair brittle and extremely fragile..

Sindeee

I vaguely remember something about her having an illness that leaves her hair brittle and extremely fragile..

Maybe she should use Bee Mine or practive Ayurveda (sp) for hair-care. That would help with her moisture issue.

justNikki

The illness that's got her hair dry and brittle and thinning is called bleach. I know, I've been there a time or two.

Neith

There was a relaxed blond here before... I was looking at her pics like WOW! In a good way :yep:

but yeah, I agree that bleaching that much is a definite no no especially on relaxed hair.

SmartyPants

Whew...

I thought ya'll had lost ya'll cotton-pickin' minds for a minute. I don't care how long her hair is, that bleach job is a HAM!

BillsBackerz67

I wpuldnt have revealed this to anyone:perplexed...okat let me stop I know she has thyroid issues or something so Ill cut her some slack. But I dont think her hair is THAT brittle because she retained a lot of length with so called "brittle" hair. That is very difficult to do. But since she wears lace fronts all the time that might be why her hair held up :confused:.

lea86111

dang i know this is an old thread and all but dang, i wasn't expecting her hair to be that long at all! it is thin though, but still i'll applaud her for having hair that long...even though it's damaged, i've never done it so i can't hate...good job?? (maybe??) i'm just shocked, that's all.

lea86111

HOW YOU DOOOOOOINNNN? lol

Attachments

• wendy.jpg
    wendy.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 149
  • wendy_college-300x213.jpg
    wendy_college-300x213.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Wendy_high_school-255x300.jpg
    Wendy_high_school-255x300.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 139
  • wendy_suitcase-239x300.jpg
    wendy_suitcase-239x300.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

fletgee

I'm sorry y'all. To me the woman looks beige from her head to her toes. :ohwell:

And those dime store boobs would make a Barbie doll cry. :blush:

She just looks so fake to me. :yep:

Sianna

Sorry but umm... BLEH!! :look:

I am sympathetic toward her if she has thyroid issues, but I am certain that bleaching her hair to within an inch of its life can't be helping! It's nice to have a length of hair that hangs down your back and all, but it means nothing (to me) if its all thinned and bleached out like that! :perplexed

J Hazel

I don't know who Wendy Williams is but I don't like the colour of her hair, it makes her look washed out somewhat.

Relentless

Reinventing
She said on her show one time that her real hair is long, thin and very fine; so that is the reason why she wears wigs. Wow! It is pretty long.

D.Lisha

She said on her show one time that her real hair is long, thin and very fine; so that is the reason why she wears wigs. Wow! It is pretty long.

I remember that episode too!
At the time I didn't believe her, I gave her one of those ":rolleyes: yea right" looks,
but I'm a believer now!
Even though her ends/coloring could use some fine-tuning, you have the admit.....the lady has some nice length :yep:
Kudos to her!
One of the FEW celebs out there that actually has long hair underneath all of the weaves!