WEN cleanser/conditioner/DC/leave-in all in one

d-rock

How many ladies are using WEN products. I'm a natural 4b and I'm wondering before I drop $50 on WEN products what are the results people are getting. Anyone really feeling and/or seeing a difference in their hair/scalp/thickness/length? I've met a few stylists that love it, but I need some opinions from LHCF ladies. Oh and more importantly is there anyone in the D/M/V that knows of any stores or salons selling this line. I really don't want to order from the internet and wait for shipping, I have no patience. lol...

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
Surprisingly it worked really well for me. I used the Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner after coming out of braids, and it detangled my hair like nothing before. I used the cleansing conditiner as well as the Wen comb and I had maybe one strand of hair in the comb. Mind you I have relaxed ends with about four inches 4a new growth. I was impressed. The Fig Cleansing Conditioner is supposed to work best with AA hair. I haven't tried that yet though. But may hair never been that supple and detangled..........ever.

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I am relaxed thin and fine (sorry, I know you asked for a naturals opinion), but I wanted to say that I use the Fig which is the most moisturizing. I love it. It cleanses and detangles and is a decent leave-in (I add the Fig Oil to the cleanser like they recommend).

I used it last week every other day (3x) and my hair is full and shiny. Usully it's flat and just sits there. Chaz Dean says the more you use the better your hair becomes.

I went to a clam bake yesterday and I got lot's of compliments on my hair too. So, I have decided to make WEN and Ovation my staples. My hair has finally come alive.

charmtreese

Im in VA and unfortunately WEN is not sold at any stores near here. I've been purchasing it from QVC (great buy, when they have there intro prices), curlmart and chazdeanstore.com. Since it works so well for my hair, I don't mind the S&H, plus since gas is so high S&H is about the same amount of a 20 mile round trip!:lachen:

d-rock

I am relaxed thin and fine (sorry, I know you asked for a naturals opinion), but I wanted to say that I use the Fig which is the most moisturizing. I love it. It cleanses and detangles and is a decent leave-in (I add the Fig Oil to the cleanser like they recommend).

I used it last week every other day (3x) and my hair is full and shiny. Usully it's flat and just sits there. Chaz Dean says the more you use the better your hair becomes.

I went to a clam bake yesterday and I got lot's of compliments on my hair too. So, I have decided to make WEN and Ovation my staples. My hair has finally come alive.

Oh I should rephrase. All opinions are welcome. I think I'm going to try this stuff out. Thanks for all the comments. Did all of you order it online or is there a salon/store selling this line somewhere?

d-rock

Im in VA and unfortunately WEN is not sold at any stores near here. I've been purchasing it from QVC (great buy, when they have there intro prices), curlmart and chazdeanstore.com. Since it works so well for my hair, I don't mind the S&H, plus since gas is so high S&H is about the same amount of a 20 mile round trip!:lachen:

Good point. I order hair stuff online, get all excited, but hate waiting for it to arrive. lol...Oh well to the web site I go.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Good point. I order hair stuff online, get all excited, but hate waiting for it to arrive. lol...Oh well to the web site I go.

Let us know what you think! You should use it at least 3-4x before you give your feedback. Also, follow the instructions from Chaz Dean's site and you will enjoy your WEN experience!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I wanna try it so bad, but I don't want to buy 3 or 4 products from the line to have it work.:nono:

Forever in Bloom

I use this combo too. It's totally kick a$$!! :pant:

charmtreese

I wanna try it so bad, but I don't want to buy 3 or 4 products from the line to have it work.:nono:

Actually, you can buy the cleanser only. I still like the WEN fig oil, however it's nothing more than jojoba and eo's, and not necessary for the cleanser to work. The only problem you may have is finding the right cleanser or combination of cleansers for your hair type. The three recommended for dry, course hair are the Fig, Lavender and tea tree. I have used them all and prefer to cleanse with the tea tree, DC with the lavender and I use the fig in my spritz.