Welp the Gay Agenda has ruined the lives of two teen girls...

Nice & Wavy

Smith Family Update:

This family is so dear. They only want to protect their babygirl.

Smith family reacts to Kaitlyn Hunt's decision to go to trial

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_7622.shtml

Please keep them in your prayers. They are standing for righteousness which shall prevail over evil. God will contend with those who contend with them... to the fullest extent of the law and beyond.

To God be the Glory... Amein and Amein. :pray:
I've certainly been praying for these parents because they don't deserve this persecution they are getting because they are protecting their child. Just goes to show the level of stupid some of the people in this country is stuck at:nono::nono::nono:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I've certainly been praying for these parents because they don't deserve this persecution they are getting because they are protecting their child. Just goes to show the level of stupid some of the people in this country is stuck at:nono::nono::nono:

They don't deserve to be treated like this at all. In the comments below the article, there are several people who are on their side and have realistic views about this.

I admire these parents. There's not one evil streak in them. They refuse to fall under the pressures of the gay activists who are the actual villains here charging against them.

What they don't realize is that God brings justice against injustice and there is nothing that these 200,000 plus supporters can do to change that.

Nice & Wavy

They don't deserve to be treated like this at all. In the comments below the article, there are several people who are on their side and have realistic views about this.

I admire these parents. There's not one evil streak in them. They refuse to fall under the pressures of the gay activists who are the actual villains here charging against them.

What they don't realize is that God brings justice against injustice and there is nothing that these 200,000 plus supporters can do to change that.
Yes...yes indeed! :yep:

Blackpearl1993

If its not right for an 18 year old boy to have sex with a 14 year old girl, the same should apply in this situation...to say that the family has an agenda is ridiculous and to say the family would have been more accepting if it was a boy is equally wrong.

Maybe this will be a lesson to others out there.

Thank you! I truly do not see why this 18 year old girl deserves any more leniency that what an 18 year old boy would/should get. This is sexual abuse plain and simple! We have laws for a reason. And those are just the laws of the land; a morally corrupt government that says the age of consent is 18. We as Christians know without a doubt that sex is never justified and is always perverted outside of the marriage covenant. More parents should be concerned about these inappropriate dating situations with 18 year-olds and those that are underage. Parents need to be seeking the Lord about all of their children's associations. This is sad, but it baffles me that anyone would defend the older girl's actions with a minor.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you! I truly do not see why this 18 year old girl deserves any more leniency that what an 18 year old boy would/should get.

This is sexual abuse plain and simple! We have laws for a reason. And those are just the laws of the land; a morally corrupt government that says the age of consent is 18.

We as Christians know without a doubt that sex is never justified and is always perverted outside of the marriage covenant.

More parents should be concerned about these inappropriate dating situations with 18 year-olds and those that are underage.

Parents need to be seeking the Lord about all of their children's associations. This is sad, but it baffles me that anyone would defend the older girl's actions with a minor.

I need to bold your entire post. :yep: :up: :yep:

The more I read about this case, shows that the parents of the 18 year old girl allowed this 'abuse' to continue by their daughter. The younger girl was coming to their home and spent the night there in their daughter's bed (and room). This is sick...completely sick. :nono:

The older girl's parents should be charged as well for aiding and abetting this illegal act to continue. These parents keep accusing the Smith's (victim's parents) of not coming to them to settle the issue. Did they not have the sense to go the victim's parents themselves to see it the parents were aware of what was going on with their daughter. Did they not think to call the younger girl's parents to advise them that their missing daughter was with them?

It was the 'older' girl who introduced the younger girl to the abusive and repulsive sexual behavior. She took her into the school bathroom and initiated the acts. This is what perverts do and it's just plain sick.

I still blame the gay agenda / the gay activists who condone this behavior and have invaded the schools with it, influencing the minds of young kids would not have been so free to do otherwise. :nono: The government and the school system needs to be sued as well. They allowed it and quite freely, giving out condoms and literature which is totally repulsive.

NOTE: NSFW AND IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE, DO NOT OPEN LINK...FOR REAL

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/black_book/black_book_inside.html

These books are still being handed out to teens. I pray for God to intervene and make a direct hit on those 'knowingly and purposely' providing this mess. I pray it. I curse the very root of this spirit and that it cannot and shall not prevail. For God to cleanse every mind and spirit that this has been pressed upon. In Jesus' Name, Amen. It's gone too far...way too far.

As Parents, we are doing right by God and by our children to protect them from perversions. Anyone who attempts to hinder / harm / stop a parent's right to protect their children from molestation in any form, shall be rendered null and void and utterly destroyed, in Jesus' Name.

ETA: Thanks Nice & Wavy for posting the 'warning' message for me. :giveheart:

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

The more I read about this case, shows that the parents of the 18 year old girl allowed this 'abuse' to continue by their daughter. The younger girl was coming to their home and spent the night there in their daughter's bed (and room). This is sick...completely sick. :nono:

The older girl's parents should be charged as well for aiding and abetting this illegal act to continue. These parents keep accusing the Smith's (victim's parents) of not coming to them to settle the issue. Did they not have the sense to go the victim's parents themselves to see it the parents were aware of what was going on with their daughter. Did they not think to call the younger girl's parents to advise them that their missing daughter was with them?

It was the 'older' girl who introduced the younger girl to the abusive and repulsive sexual behavior. She took her into the school bathroom and initiated the acts. This is what perverts do and it's just plain sick.

I still blame the gay agenda / the gay activists who condone this behavior and have invaded the schools with it, influencing the minds of young kids would not have been so free to do otherwise. :nono: The government and the school system needs to be sued as well. They allowed it and quite freely, giving out condoms and literature which is totally repulsive.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/black_book/black_book_inside.html NOTE: NSFW AND IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE, DO NOT OPEN LINK...FOR REAL:nono::nono::nono:
These books are still being handed out to teens. I pray for God to intervene and make a direct hit on those 'knowingly and purposely' providing this mess. I pray it. I curse the very root of this spirit and that it cannot and shall not prevail. For God to cleanse every mind and spirit that this has been pressed upon. In Jesus' Name, Amen. It's gone too far...way too far.

As Parents, we are doing right by God and by our children to protect them from perversions. Anyone who attempts to hinder / harm / stop a parent's right to protect their children from molestation in any form, shall be rendered null and void and utterly destroyed, in Jesus' Name.
Shimmie....my mouth has fell open and tears are streaming down my face. Of all the things that are evil...this is one of the most evil, vile things I have ever seen with my eyes.

What in the world is this? How can this be? I am......:angry2::fistshake::fistshake::fistshake:

How can any woman/mother/sister/auntie/grandmother agree with this for children...even if its not their children? I am in total shock and disgust for knowing that these evil people are giving this to children.

Oh my Lord.....:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

ETA: This is the news report about it and they claimed that first the books got mixed up in with other books and then there were only 10 books that were there so no children took them home.....major, major :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
http://studio3d.com/download/PRC/WHDH black book may 18 05.wmv

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

And they will call the police and the media if bibles are brought into the schools, or if children want to bow their heads and pray to their CREATOR and give thanks at a football game or before they eat their meals.

No wonder terrorists are trying to bomb this country, and other things are wreaking this land....the open doors in the spiritual realm is tremendously wide because of foolishness like this.

Sick and repulsive and I'm sure its in other schools across America.

This reminds me of 'Piercing the Darkness' when there was demonic activity under the guise of "teaching the children how to meditate" and actually had them under demonic influence. Although it was fictional, it is very real to me when I have to see this happen not only to children, but adults who has experienced this most of their lives and now are delivered from that bondage.

Sick, sick, sick.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie....my mouth has fell open and tears are streaming down my face. Of all the things that are evil...this is one of the most evil, vile things I have ever seen with my eyes.

What in the world is this? How can this be? I am......:angry2::fistshake::fistshake::fistshake:

How can any woman/mother/sister/auntie/grandmother agree with this for children...even if its not their children? I am in total shock and disgust for knowing that these evil people are giving this to children.

Oh my Lord.....:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

ETA: This is the news report about it and they claimed that first the books got mixed up in with other books and then there were only 10 books that were there so no children took them home.....major, major :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

I know Sis... it hurts me deeply. And they are lying flat out about the mix-up. :nono: :fistshake: They knew...

Did you see the credits? It was approved by the Health Department and Mittens Romney supported funding behind it when he was governor there. :nono:

When the news of this went public (parents outrage and the news media) the books were 'confiscated'.... (really?). It went underground and it's still going on, underground. Kids are being given this material. What's happening is that predators are priming kids for this mess.

The gay agenda is vicious; it takes the innocence of children by force.

I 'get it' when we teach children to respect everyone and there should not be any types of bullying and discrimination. I 'get it'. However, that's where it ends, it has no right to go any further.

Remember when I said up thread that there were 200, 000 supporting the older teen is indeed guilty of sexual abuse? God's not letting them scare Him off with their support of sexual sin. He'll wipe them out with a sneeze and keep it moving.

ETA: Thanks Nice & Wavy for posting the 'warning' message for me.

I have to go back and place the warning in my original post.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
And they will call the police and the media if bibles are brought into the schools, or if children want to bow their heads and pray to their CREATOR and give thanks at a football game or before they eat their meals.

No wonder terrorists are trying to bomb this country, and other things are wreaking this land....the open doors in the spiritual realm is tremendously wide because of foolishness like this.

Sick and repulsive and I'm sure its in other schools across America.

This reminds me of 'Piercing the Darkness' when there was demonic activity under the guise of "teaching the children how to meditate" and actually had them under demonic influence.

Although it was fictional, it is very real to me when I have to see this happen not only to children, but adults who has experienced this most of their lives and now are delivered from that bondage.

Sick, sick, sick.

Sis, you ain't NEVA' lied.... If this ain't the truth. If nothing more, the Bibles and Prayer are what they NEED to keep in school.

They're so full of demons, that they fear the Bible. As Jack Nicholson said in the movie 'A Few Good Men'.... "You Can't Handle the Truth"....

I'm so glad you posted this, it surely is the Truth...

Thanks is not enough...

Shimmie

Staff member
ETA: This is the news report about it and they claimed that first the books got mixed up in with other books and then there were only 10 books that were there so no children took them home.....major, major :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I just watched the video and those folks are definitely LYING about there being only 10 books available and were not all given out. Who are they trying to fool?

How did so many people find out about them if there were only 10 available books?

yeah... okay.... :nono:

PLUS they had no :censored: business giving them to any 18 year olds or older as they lied and said. They knew what they were doing and intended to do which was pre-meditated in the first place.

Nothing but evil... total evil.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

I know Sis... it hurts me deeply. And they are lying flat out about the mix-up. :nono: :fistshake: They knew...

Did you see the credits? It was approved by the Health Department and Mittens Romney supported funding behind it when he was governor there. :nono:

When the news of this went public (parents outrage and the news media) the books were 'confiscated'.... (really?). It went underground and it's still going on, underground. Kids are being given this material. What's happening is that predators are priming kids for this mess.

The gay agenda is vicious; it takes the innocence of children by force.

I 'get it' when we teach children to respect everyone and there should not be any types of bullying and discrimination. I 'get it'. However, that's where it ends, it has no right to go any further.

Remember when I said up thread that there were 200, 000 supporting the older teen is indeed guilty of sexual abuse? God's not letting them scare Him off with their support of sexual sin. He'll wipe them out with a sneeze and keep it moving.

ETA: Thanks @Nice & Wavy for posting the 'warning' message for me.

I have to go back and place the warning in my original post.

Sis, you ain't NEVA' lied.... If this ain't the truth. If nothing more, the Bibles and Prayer are what they NEED to keep in school.

They're so full of demons, that they fear the Bible. As Jack Nicholson said in the movie 'A Few Good Men'.... "You Can't Handle the Truth"....

I'm so glad you posted this, it surely is the Truth...

Thanks is not enough...
I had to show dh....I had to. He said "what is the meaning of this?" :fistshake:

He is going to discuss this with some of his minister friends...he is beyond disgusted.

Girl.....that is disgusting stuff and I hope the 'lurkers' in 'other forums' see this here and hopefully get just as disgusted with what's happening to our children in America like we are.

Nice & Wavy

I just watched the video and those folks are definitely LYING about there being only 10 books available and were not all given out. Who are they trying to fool?

How did so many people find out about them if there were only 10 available books?

yeah... okay.... :nono:

PLUS they had no :censored: business giving them to any 18 year olds or older as they lied and said. They knew what they were doing and intended to do which was pre-meditated in the first place.

Nothing but evil... total evil.
Their father the devil...that's why its so easy for them to lie like that. The bible says..."Choose this day who you will serve!" They know who they serve and this is why they can do this without blinking an eye....sicko's.

Shimmie

Staff member
I had to show dh....I had to. He said "what is the meaning of this?" :fistshake:

He is going to discuss this with some of his minister friends...he is beyond disgusted.

Girl.....that is disgusting stuff and I hope the 'lurkers' in 'other forums' see this here and hopefully get just as disgusted with what's happening to our children in America like we are.

I know Pastor A isn't taking this. The two of you have such a strong Ministry and the more 'we' know and keep each other informed, the more we can protect our children and other children as well.

Give him a hug for me... :grouphug2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Their father the devil...that's why its so easy for them to lie like that. The bible says..."Choose this day who you will serve!" They know who they serve and this is why they can do this without blinking an eye....sicko's.

Thank God that this is only for a 'season' and they will not flourish nor expand their boundaries or allies.

There are more that be with us than be with them...

Psalm 18 just rose up in my spirit:

This is for the Children :love3:

Psalm 18 :Rose:

I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

18 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.

19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

20 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.

23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.

24 Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.

25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;

26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.

27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

28 For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.

29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

31 For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?

32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.

38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.

39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.

40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.

41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.

42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.

43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.

44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.

46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.

48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

---------------------

How we love God's Word... It never lies nor fails. :love3:

Nice & Wavy

I know Pastor A isn't taking this. The two of you have such a strong Ministry and the more 'we' know and keep each other informed, the more we can protect our children and other children as well.

Give him a hug for me... :grouphug2:
Yes, I agree..we must keep each other informed. I gave him your hug and he is giving you one right back :hug2: He said thanks!

Thank God that this is only for a 'season' and they will not flourish nor expand their boundaries or allies.

There are more that be with us than be with them...

Psalm 18 just rose up in my spirit:

This is for the Children :love3:

Psalm 18 :Rose:

I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

18 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.

19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

20 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.

23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.

24 Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.

25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;

26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.

27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

28 For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.

29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

31 For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?

32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.

38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.

39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.

40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.

41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.

42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.

43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.

44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.

46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.

48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

---------------------

How we love God's Word... It never lies nor fails. :love3:
Wonderful promises for our children! God's Word is alive and it is active! Hallelujah!

Blackpearl1993

NOTE: NSFW AND IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE, DO NOT OPEN LINK...FOR REAL

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/black_book/black_book_inside.html

ETA: Thanks Nice & Wavy for posting the 'warning' message for me. :giveheart:

This whole daggone situation is beyond wrong. I do believe the victim's parents when they talk about how they tried to solve this problem with the older girl and her parents. The Smith's (victim's parents) were ignored because they were not "down" with this debauchery. And the perpetrator's parents need to shut their mouths and have several seats, because they were not owed any notice before the Smiths went to the authorities. Since when is it required that the sexual abuse of a child not be reported immediately to the police rather than the family members of the perpetrator? If I believed that my child had been abused by anyone, I'm not waiting to talk to the perpetrator or their family...I'm filing a police report and making sure an arrest is made.

BEAUTYU2U

Thank you! As Christians, we have our views, which are of much value, on this as well and should be free to discuss them without being imposed upon by those who support the gay agenda.

BTW, I wasn't being confrontational. And I don't support the gay agenda.

Shimmie

Staff member
BTW, I wasn't being confrontational. And I don't support the gay agenda.

BEAUTYU2U...

I know :yep:

:bighug:

Also, I haven't been on the 'other side' to see the other threads. I'm here more than any of the other forum areas.

My daughter shared this story and that's when I posted. It was after your post here that I went to see what was being shared on the other side. I didn't post, but I 'thanked' those that I agreed with. :yep:

I'll be honest, even if I had seen this in the other forum, I would have still posted it here, for the very reason that I shared above. Folks get crazy if you disagree with sin and I don't feel like contending with them ... :yep:

From time to time, I'll lurk in ET and you have some great posts over there.

Stay beautiful... :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
This whole daggone situation is beyond wrong. I do believe the victim's parents when they talk about how they tried to solve this problem with the older girl and her parents.

The Smith's (victim's parents) were ignored because they were not "down" with this debauchery.

And the perpetrator's parents need to shut their mouths and have several seats, because they were not owed any notice before the Smiths went to the authorities.

Since when is it required that the sexual abuse of a child not be reported immediately to the police rather than the family members of the perpetrator? If I believed that my child had been abused by anyone, I'm not waiting to talk to the perpetrator or their family...I'm filing a police report and making sure an arrest is made.

Exactly! The Smiths (victim's parents) did give this person two warnings prior to filing charges and it was when they discovered that their daughter was missing and had been picked up by the 'abuser' and taken to the 'abuser's' home, and was 'sexually active' with the abuser in the abuser's bed... :nono:

UMMMM YEAH...Call the PO' PO' and the Armed Forces and the Marines and the Navy Seals.

This was 'hard core' sexual interaction which was performed on a child who was introduced to it by her 'abuser'. There is nothing innocent, cute, nor acceptable about any of this. Folks are stupidly trying to make multiple excuses for this crime.

This 18 year old knew what she was doing and knew she was violating the law. The gay activists will be total fools for continuing to protect this. This does not have any of God's grace upon it...none, nor the grace of the courts.

God is a consuming fire... He does not play games with this. There are no free passes. This girl gave up her life the moment she decided to ignore the parents of the younger child and continued with this crime.

I can't help but wonder what President and Mrs. Obama would do if this were Sashaa (or even Melia)? :nono: gay rights wouldn't be so equal... I can guarantee it.

Nice & Wavy

Exactly! The Smiths (victim's parents) did give this person two warnings prior to filing charges and it was when they discovered that their daughter was missing and had been picked up by the 'abuser' and taken to the 'abuser's' home, and was 'sexually active' with the abuser in the abuser's bed... :nono:

UMMMM YEAH...Call the PO' PO' and the Armed Forces and the Marines and the Navy Seals.

This was 'hard core' sexual interaction which was performed on a child who was introduced to it by her 'abuser'. There is nothing innocent, cute, nor acceptable about any of this. Folks are stupidly trying to make multiple excuses for this crime.

This 18 year old knew what she was doing and knew she was violating the law. The gay activists will be total fools for continuing to protect this. This does not have any of God's grace upon it...none, nor the grace of the courts.

God is a consuming fire... He does not play games with this. There are no free passes. This girl gave up her life the moment she decided to ignore the parents of the younger child and continued with this crime.

I can't help but wonder what President and Mrs. Obama would do if this were Sashaa (or even Melia)? :nono: gay rights wouldn't be so equal... I can guarantee it.
My take on this is...he doesn't seem to mind it for other peoples kids (whether they are adults or not) so I don't think it would be too far fetched that if his kids wanted to, they wouldn't deny them who to love:rolleyes:.

Shimmie

Staff member
My take on this is...he doesn't seem to mind it for other peoples kids (whether they are adults or not) so I don't think it would be too far fetched that if his kids wanted to, they wouldn't deny them who to love:rolleyes:.

Good word, Sis... :up:

My thought was would he be campaigning to protect this 18 year old or would he be prosecuting if it had been with his youngest daughter or actually Melia who is now 14 (I think she'll be 15 in July).

I think his 'politics would go out the window like a tornado blast. He wouldn't be so gay supportive if an older girl took their daughter into the school bathroom and did the same to her as the girl in this case did the Smith's daughter. :nono:

Just a thought...

Back to unpacking ... :spinning: Almost there.

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
Whoa... :shocked:

This 18 year old woman has an even greater case against her for putting the 14 year old child in grave danger to her health.

The gay activists aren't reporting this health threat. :nono:

Very scarey...

Oral Sexual Dangers:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162...chael-douglas-hpv-report-spotlights-epidemic/

and Whoa, again :nono:

http://healthland.time.com/2013/06/03/its-true-you-can-get-throat-cancer-from-oral-sex/

Geesh... If this happens to heterosexuals --- gays don't stand a chance. The bottom renders aids and the mouth cancer.

Nice & Wavy

Good word, Sis... :up:

My thought was would he be campaigning to protect this 18 year old or would he be prosecuting if it had been with his youngest daughter or actually Melia who is now 14 (I think she'll be 15 in July).

I think his 'politics would go out the window like a tornado blast. He wouldn't be so gay supportive if an older girl took their daughter into the school bathroom and did the same to her as the girl in this case did the Smith's daughter. :nono:

Just a thought...

Back to unpacking ... :spinning: Almost there.

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:
I totally agree sis...you are right:yep:.

Whoa... :shocked:

This 18 year old woman has an even greater case against her for putting the 14 year old child in grave danger to her health.

The gay activists aren't reporting this health threat. :nono:

Very scarey...

Oral Sexual Dangers:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162...chael-douglas-hpv-report-spotlights-epidemic/

and Whoa, again :nono:

http://healthland.time.com/2013/06/03/its-true-you-can-get-throat-cancer-from-oral-sex/

Geesh... If this happens to heterosexuals --- gays don't stand a chance. The bottom renders aids and the mouth cancer.
I knowwwwwww.....oh my goodness! I pray that young people will wake up and see for the craziness it is...:nono:

Shimmie

Staff member
I totally agree sis...you are right:yep:.

I knowwwwwww.....oh my goodness! I pray that young people will wake up and see for the craziness it is...:nono:

Sis, this is just scarey. Too many 'babies' are out here experimenting with this 'act' and it's not safe at all. First it was 'throat gonorrhea and now cancer...

Oh my... :nono: There is no safe sex outside of a faithful monogamous Marriage between Man and a Woman.

Not even gay marriage can 'protect' this... not even. :nono:

See, I knew this had a 'backlash' effect...they have no safety net. It's sad because people are hurting and in danger of their lives and health.

Nice & Wavy

:update: @Shimmie

(CBS) VERO BEACH, Fla. - Kaitlyn Hunt, the Florida 19-year-old charged over a same-sex relationship with an underage classmate, is back in jail.

Prosecutors have withdrawn a plea deal offer and are asking that her bond be revoked after they say she violated pre-trial conditions by contacting the alleged victim in the case.

The state attorney's office pulled its plea offer Monday following allegations Hunt violated her pretrial conditions by contacting the girl identified as the victim in the case. During a Tuesday afternoon hearing, a judge will weigh the prosecution's motion to revoke the Sebastian resident's bond and return her to the county jail on the charges against her -- two counts of lewd and lascivious battery on the classmate, who was 14 at the time of the relationship, reports the Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers. Hunt was charged in February and posted a $5,000 bail. She was released with a court order not to contact the girl.

Indian River County Sheriff's Sgt. Thomas Raulen told Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapersthe bond company that posted Hunt's bail brought her to jail. He reportedly emphasized that her arrest was not a result of judicial action but rather done at the discretion of the bail/bond agent.

Prosecutors said last week that Hunt contacted the alleged victim in the case almost daily since March 1, the Orlando Sentinel reported. According to the paper, court documents say Hunt and the girl had contact through nearly 20,000 text messages and Facebook. (This was AFTER she was told not to contact the 14 year old girl)

NBC affiliate WPTV reported the state attorney's office says Hunt sent sexually explicit photos and a video and two continued to secretly meet. The station reported Hunt's mother also texted the alleged victim and urged her to delete "everything" so no one would find out the girl and Hunt had spoken.

Prosecutors had offered Hunt a plea deal which would have sentenced her to three years probation and given her a clean record. She would not be allowed to contact the alleged victim and would have to complete 150 hours of community service, among other conditions. If she is found guilty of the second-degree felony charges, she could face up to 15 years in prison and could be required to register as a sex offender. She is scheduled to go on trial in the fall.

Hunt played on the basketball team with her younger girlfriend and shared the same circle of friends, Hunt's mother, Kelley Hunt Smith, has said. The two had a consenting relationship that began soon after Kaitlyn Hunt turned 18, and Hunt Smith said she assumed the younger girl's parents knew that. Hunt's father has publicly claimed that the girlfriend's parents went to police because they blamed Hunt for their child's homosexuality.
Hunt was expelled from her high school in Sebastian, Fla. after the charges.

Since Hunt's arrest, the case has garnered national attention for what some say is a gay rights issue. Advocacy groups including the American Civil Liberties Union of Florida argue that older high schoolers dating their younger counterparts is an innocuous, everyday occurrence that is not prosecuted - regardless of sexual orientation - and not a crime on par with predatory sex offenses. However, Florida state law says that anyone under the age of 16, male or female, cannot legally consent to sexual activity.

This young woman needs prayer. She is being used by the enemy to behave this way. My goodness...she wouldn't stop even after the court told her not to talk to the 14 year old. 20,000 texts? Oh.em.gee.:nono::nono::nono:

Shimmie

Staff member
:update: @Shimmie

(CBS) VERO BEACH, Fla. - Kaitlyn Hunt, the Florida 19-year-old charged over a same-sex relationship with an underage classmate, is back in jail.

Prosecutors have withdrawn a plea deal offer and are asking that her bond be revoked after they say she violated pre-trial conditions by contacting the alleged victim in the case.

The state attorney's office pulled its plea offer Monday following allegations Hunt violated her pretrial conditions by contacting the girl identified as the victim in the case.

During a Tuesday afternoon hearing, a judge will weigh the prosecution's motion to revoke the Sebastian resident's bond and return her to the county jail on the charges against her -- two counts of lewd and lascivious battery on the classmate, who was 14 at the time of the relationship, reports the Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers.

Hunt was charged in February and posted a $5,000 bail. She was released with a court order not to contact the girl.

Indian River County Sheriff's Sgt. Thomas Raulen told Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers the bond company that posted Hunt's bail brought her to jail. He reportedly emphasized that her arrest was not a result of judicial action but rather done at the discretion of the bail/bond agent.

Prosecutors said last week that Hunt contacted the alleged victim in the case almost daily since March 1, the Orlando Sentinel reported. According to the paper, court documents say

Hunt and the girl had contact through nearly 20,000 text messages and Facebook. (This was AFTER she was told not to contact the 14 year old girl)

NBC affiliate WPTV reported the state attorney's office says Hunt sent sexually explicit photos and a video and two continued to secretly meet. The station reported Hunt's mother also texted the alleged victim and urged her to delete "everything" so no one would find out the girl and Hunt had spoken.

Prosecutors had offered Hunt a plea deal which would have sentenced her to three years probation and given her a clean record. She would not be allowed to contact the alleged victim and would have to complete 150 hours of community service, among other conditions. If she is found guilty of the second-degree felony charges, she could face up to 15 years in prison and could be required to register as a sex offender. She is scheduled to go on trial in the fall.

Hunt played on the basketball team with her younger girlfriend and shared the same circle of friends, Hunt's mother, Kelley Hunt Smith, has said. The two had a consenting relationship that began soon after Kaitlyn Hunt turned 18, and Hunt Smith said she assumed the younger girl's parents knew that. Hunt's father has publicly claimed that the girlfriend's parents went to police because they blamed Hunt for their child's homosexuality.
Hunt was expelled from her high school in Sebastian, Fla. after the charges.

Since Hunt's arrest, the case has garnered national attention for what some say is a gay rights issue. Advocacy groups including the American Civil Liberties Union of Florida argue that older high schoolers dating their younger counterparts is an innocuous, everyday occurrence that is not prosecuted - regardless of sexual orientation - and not a crime on par with predatory sex offenses. However, Florida state law says that anyone under the age of 16, male or female, cannot legally consent to sexual activity.

This young woman needs prayer. She is being used by the enemy to behave this way. My goodness...she wouldn't stop even after the court told her not to talk to the 14 year old. 20,000 texts? Oh.em.gee.:nono::nono::nono:

Attention Florida....

STAND YOUR GROUND!

In this case... 'STAND YOUR GROUND! And don't you dare back down.

This woman and her mother think that they are 'above the law'? Really?

Sending sexually explicit texts, pictures and videos after being warned not to even speak to this child?

She must really have a lot of faith in being gay. Really? Really?

It is pornography and sexual molestation to send sexually explicit pictures, texts and whatever else related and to a CHILD ? ! ?

It is a sickness that this girl has for there is no other reason that anyone would not consider the trouble that she is in and STILL yet disobey the law and the conditions given her to stay out of jail.

And then her MOTHER encourages it and then says erase it?

Hey! Hey, Little gay girl, you really think that you're invincible? Above the laws of God? Why didn't your mother keep you in check? After sending over 20,000 texts, pics, vids, yeah, you deserve the title of sexual offender. And then your mom says to the 'victim'.... 'erase' the messages. :nono:

This is over the top ... Instead of protecting her daughter, her mother enables her to disobey the law. The mother should be the one in jail. Her daughter is in deep trouble and the mother enabled it. :nono:

Pure love does not do this... :nono:

I truly believe that someone has filled her head that the gay rights agenda is going to protect her. No other reason explains such defiance of the law. The prosecutors gave her dire warning and she just went over the top and ignored each and every warning and continued and went even further to ignore the law.

Yep.... :yep: She's convinced that the law cannot touch her because she's gay and she can pull the 'hater' / 'bigot' / homophobe card.

Okay... :nono:

Attention Florida: STAND YOUR GROUND !!! This woman is a pedophile!

Last edited:

NOEChic

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
UPDATE

Vero Beach, Florida (CNN) -- Kaitlyn Hunt, the 19-year-old who has been jailed in Florida over a sexual relationship she had with a 14-year-old girl, pleaded no contest Thursday to five charges as part of a deal brokered by prosecutors and her attorneys.

Hunt pleaded no contest to two counts of misdemeanor battery, misdemeanor contributing to the dependency of a child and two counts of felony interference with child custody.

Hunt has been in jail since August 20 for violating a court order not to contact the alleged victim.

Under the terms of the agreement, Hunt will be sentenced to four months in jail, to be followed by two years of house arrest with electronic monitoring, and nine months of monitored probation after that, according to prosecutor Brian Workman.

If she has no violations, she will not be a convicted felon under Florida law, and she will have the possibility of sealing her file and having the case expunged after 10 years, he said.

The case garnered attention as Hunt's lawyers claimed that authorities wouldn't have gone after her if the situation had involved a male and a female instead of two teenage girls.

But after Thursday's court hearing, Workman said the case would have been no different if Kaitlyn was a boy.

Hunt's parents have been critical of the victim's family for going to police over the relationship, repeating that criticism Thursday.

"If we start arresting kids for having sex or sexting, you might as well turn the high schools into prisons," they said.

The victim's family released a statement saying it was never their intent to harm Hunt, and the case was never about gender or sexual orientation.

"It was about age-appropriate relationships and following the rules and laws of our society," the statement said.

Hunt was 18 when she was charged with two felony counts of lewd and lascivious battery after she was accused of having sexual relations with the girl, who was 14.

In Florida, a person under the age of 16 is not legally able to consent to sex.

Shimmie

Staff member
:nono:
UPDATE

Vero Beach, Florida (CNN) -- Kaitlyn Hunt, the 19-year-old who has been jailed in Florida over a sexual relationship she had with a 14-year-old girl, pleaded no contest Thursday to five charges as part of a deal brokered by prosecutors and her attorneys.

Hunt pleaded no contest to two counts of misdemeanor battery, misdemeanor contributing to the dependency of a child and two counts of felony interference with child custody.

Hunt has been in jail since August 20 for violating a court order not to contact the alleged victim.

Under the terms of the agreement, Hunt will be sentenced to four months in jail, to be followed by two years of house arrest with electronic monitoring, and nine months of monitored probation after that, according to prosecutor Brian Workman.

If she has no violations, she will not be a convicted felon under Florida law, and she will have the possibility of sealing her file and having the case expunged after 10 years, he said.

The case garnered attention as Hunt's lawyers claimed that authorities wouldn't have gone after her if the situation had involved a male and a female instead of two teenage girls.

But after Thursday's court hearing, Workman said the case would have been no different if Kaitlyn was a boy.

Hunt's parents have been critical of the victim's family for going to police over the relationship, repeating that criticism Thursday.

"If we start arresting kids for having sex or sexting, you might as well turn the high schools into prisons," they said.

The victim's family released a statement saying it was never their intent to harm Hunt, and the case was never about gender or sexual orientation.

"It was about age-appropriate relationships and following the rules and laws of our society," the statement said.

Hunt was 18 when she was charged with two felony counts of lewd and lascivious battery after she was accused of having sexual relations with the girl, who was 14.

In the words of Judge Mabeline in "Madea Goes to Jail". ... "She'll be right back in Court".... :nono:

Thanks for the update NOEChic
. :yep:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
UPDATE

It looks like ABC News is trying to garner more sympathy for this case of sexual molestation.

Kaitlyn Hunt's story on ABC News' "20/20" on Friday, Oct. 4, 2013, at 10 p.m. ET

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/girl-crush-crime-20479096

Wrong is still wrong in this case. No 14 year old is to be having sex with ANYONE, not even of her same age or opposite gender. Period.

Kaitlyn Hunt got off way too easy for this... :nono: Way too easy. She was wrong to seduce this innocent girl into sexual relations with her and to send graphic messages and pictures of sexual nature. Wrong is still wrong.

However........ she WILL indeed violate the agreement. She's already convinced that she's covered under 'gay rights' and that she is 'entitled' to continue to 'pursue' this other girl.

In the 'House Arrest' she'll mess up. It's ingrained into her sub-conscious that she can still so what she wants to do and not suffer the consequences. It's guaranteed that she will indeed mess up again.

Last edited: