WELEDA - Rosemary Hair Oil

atlien11

i did a search on this..not too many posts. Any reviews??

We formulated this deep conditioning oil with clover blossoms and burdock root for dry or frizzy hair. Use it as a re-conditioning pack for split ends, or apply it sparingly after washing.

Ingredients (INCI): Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*.
* from natural essential oils

fancypants007

atlien11 said:
i did a search on this..not too many posts. Any reviews??

I was going to purchase this type of rosemary oil, but the vitaminshoppe had to special order it for me. Instead I purchase 100% rosemary oil from ebay which was not only more ounces, it was alot cheaper and I received it within two days.

Radianthealth

I bought some of this oil. It smells really good and I liked it in my hair!!!

I now make my own oil with all the essential oils listed in my siggy. I like this alot because it smells great and works well in my hair. The Weleda is worth it if you don't feel like playing "Kitchen Chemist":)

atlien11

do you ladies use it on your strands or your scalp? Any tingling effects? Thanks for responding btw. :)

Radianthealth

I used it on my scalp. It was very refreshing. It had a nice fresh scent. It had a bit of a tingle but not too much.

I love my own mixture though, I mix all the oils in my siggy with melted coconut oil and jojoba oil. I love using it, It makes me feel like I am treating myself to an exclusive spa treatment.

alexstin

I've only used it on my strands but it's been so long since I used it. I've had some sitting underneath the sink forever and I have no urge to pull it out.:ohwell:

atlien11

Here is there Body Oil...i bet it could be used for hair though. Sounds yummy :lick:

Ingredients (INCI): Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*.

HoneyDew

I have never used it, but I have really loved all of the products by them that I have tried for my skin.

fancypants007

atlien11 said:
do you ladies use it on your strands or your scalp? Any tingling effects? Thanks for responding btw. :)

I have the Avalon Organic Rosemary Shampoo that I use every wash day and I use my rosemary oil in my moisturising spray (10 drops) and I add 1 drop of rosemary oil to my final ACV rinse, and I add 1 drop to my shampoo if I'm not using the rosemary shampoo. I can't really feel any tingling, all I know is the effects of rosemary oil and that is it stimulates hair growth.

amina kamal

I saw the Weleda at vitaminshoppe as well and wondered about it too! I use a mix of castor oil, jojoba oil and Rosemary EO as an oil for my strands and scalp. I got this idea from Sherrylove. Some nights I put it on my hair and wrap it with saranwrap , sit in the heating cap for an hour and then sleep. The next morning my hair feels great.