website that list ingredients for products?

Ladylynn

Does anyone know of a website that list ingredients for hair products? I am stationed in Korea with my husband so of course there isn't any beauty supply stores here that I can visit. I hate buying products online and not knowing what's in them.

Ladylynn

BAILEYSCREAM said:

Thanks Baileyscream, this was really helpful. What I really meant to say was, does anyone know of a website that actually sells or displays hair products and list the ingredients of that product? Most online beauty supply stores only list the name of the product, and you can't tell what's actually in them until you get it home and read the ingredients on the back. But these are great sites, so once I find a site that tells the product name and the ingredients, I'll be able to come back to here and find the definition for them. Thanks a bunch.

BAILEYSCREAM

Ladylynn said:
Thanks Baileyscream, this was really helpful. What I really meant to say was, does anyone know of a website that actually sells or displays hair products and list the ingredients of that product? Most online beauty supply stores only list the name of the product, and you can't tell what's actually in them until you get it home and read the ingredients on the back. But these are great sites, so once I find a site that tells the product name and the ingredients, I'll be able to come back to here and find the definition for them. Thanks a bunch.

That's cool.

Ok, try www.walgreens.com
I found the ingredients for some products with that site last week.