Wash and Go with IC Gel with Spark.

StopMakingSense

1st Wash and Go with IC Gel with Spark (PICTURES ADDED)

I have a question :grin:

I am known to be an over-killer when it comes to product application and I wanted to inquire about using Gel while having wet hair. My hair, albeit still wet, has a whitish cast to it from the gel. How do I know if I have used too much? Is this an indication that I went too far?

Also, I stupidly got Suave Almond and Shea Butter SHAMPOO instead of Conditioner. I cannot find the receipt to return it. :wallbash: Is this okay to use in my hair... or do I need to mysteriously 'lose' it? :drunk:

Thank you ladies in advance and I will post a picture update when my hair dries.

Last edited:
Sounds like you mixed the gel with something. This gel is pretty particular. Do you have a leave-in in your hair? I can only use oils with IC gel as most leave-ins will turn into white clumps when the gel hits it.

ETA: Your hair looks good to me. I like IC gel but it can take a long time to dry and can be too crunchy if I don't use oil first. Coconut oil does work well. :yep:

And, I've never had any shedding from it.

Last edited:
I used coconut oil after a Shampoo because I bought the wrong thing. I used Organic Burts Bees Baby Bee because I didnt know if I could use Suave. I washed it all out. The only thing in there now is coconut oil which I used before I gel'd.

Back