Waaaah I hate my long neck!!!

skegeesmb

I know a long neck is graceful, but it's killing my hair length. I have 22 inches, but you'd never know because of my long ole neck. At least two and a half inches of noticeable length is gone because of this swan thing. Not only do I have to grow longer hair because I am kind of tall, but I have to also grow longer hair because of my long neck. Waah, it's not fair!

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
I know a long neck is graceful, but it's killing my hair length. I have 22 inches, but you'd never know because of my long ole neck. At least two and a half inches of noticeable length is gone because of this swan thing. Not only do I have to grow longer hair because I am kind of tall, but I have to also grow longer hair because of my long neck. Waah, it's not fair!

[/ QUOTE ]
I feel you. I hate the fact that I have a short torso. Well Is not short per se but my long legs make it look shorter. But anyway I guess this is a good thing becasue if my torso were longer brastrap would be inevitable. I would love for my neck to be longer though

Tracy

[ QUOTE ]
Cat_Eyed_Cutie said:
Jeeeeeze, long necks and flowing hair... it must be hard to be you. If only we could all have your problems...LOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

And her hair grows SUPER fast...poooor pumpkin...

jk skee - you know we luv ya!

MeccaMedinah

Don't feel bad my fellow long necks. I am tall and I have been called giraffe neck so many times in my youth. I was self-conscious at a time. I appreciate it now.

skegeesmb

Aww y'all ladies are silly. But I'm telling ya, it's nice to have a long neck, but I would trade it for a week to be a few inches shorter, and a little less neck to see what my length would look like!!!

Chichi

I hear you on this. Not only do I have a long neck but I am also tall ( a double whammy
). Ah well...

Chichi

northernbelle

Be blessed for having a long neck. A friend of mine while we were in college commented on how beautiful my long neck was. She is an artist and phyiscian.

Until then, I never really paid attention. A neck was a neck, in my opinion.

northernbelle