Viviscal for women?

H

HoneyRockette

First of all, it's in a pink box. How cheesy is that? Second, they reduced some of the main fishy ingredient to add other more common ingredients, check it out:

<font color="pink">Pink Box </font>
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 30 mg
Vitamin E (as alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 3 mg
Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride) 200 mcg
Riboflavin 700 mcg
Niacin 6 mg
Folic Acid 100 mcg
Vitamin B12 1.3 mcg
Biotin 10 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 2 mg
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 4 mg
Cartilaginous Seafood Extract (North Pacific Marine) 300 mg
Acerola Extract 80 mg
Grape Seed Extract 30 mg
Other ingredients: Microcystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Natural Orange Flavor

Black Box
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 30 mg
Cartilaginous Seafood Extract (North Pacific Marine) 300 mg
Acerola Extract 1200 mg
Silica Compounds 30 mg
Other ingredients: Microcystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Orange Flavor

Fortunately, today is a payday and I am volunteering to be a guinea pig because I ran out of Viviscal and I need more. I will try this pink stuff and report back after three months. Anyone want to join me?

H

HoneyRockette

I tried Delinea for three months. I didn't notice anything but I think you have to double the dose when you take it, which I didn't do. Let us know. I just got an e-mail from NutriNet saying my Viviscal should arrive tomorrow so I will bump this thread in three months to update everyone.

sengschick

The Bun Master
I'm just finishing my first month back on the black box. I better get at least 1 1/4" a month. If not I'm going back on Phyto's supplement which is much cheaper and yields an inch a month for me (think my norm rate is 1/4" per mo). I'm not sure I'm seeing the great results this time that I did before w/Vivi
. We'll see... patience is a virture I missed. I have one more box, if I don't have 18.5 inches by mid-September it's OVAH!!!

HR: What gains did you see w/the old formula?
I thought Delinea was no longer on the market? Is it back
?

H

HoneyRockette

I think there are 60 pills in the box, enough for a whole month. Viviscal and Hair Energizers are the only pills I can take consistently enough to see results but Viviscal provides better results. I am not one to pop fifteen, twenty pills a day. I received good results from the old Viviscal formula but it takes too long to see them. It takes about three months for me to see good results. The new formula supposedly works faster because it is absorbed better. I bought a three month's supply so we'll see about that.

sengschick

The Bun Master
Did you ever get the promised amount? An increase of 1-1.5" per mo?

I think in the past I did, but then I forgot to figure in my normal growth rate. So maybe it was an add'l 3/4". Again I was using heat, so it may have snapped off. I saw results right away, by the end of the 3 mos. I definitely had 3 add'l inches
. Okay,
maybe I'll give it a try after I finish these black boxes
. I've been taking 400 IU's of Vitamin E along w/it this time.

H

HoneyRockette

I think I got over an inch the month before I stopped using it. You do have to use it for a while in order to see good, consistent results. This is definitely not the kind of, use it for a month and chuck it type product. If you have the patience and the dough it will be well worth it. I lost my patience at some point though. That was right before I cut my hair off. Though if anyone is looking for a cheaper alternative, I can honestly say Hair Energizers is it. I never got as much new growth with HE as I got with Viviscal though.

H

HoneyRockette

YAY! It just arrived in the mail! That was fast. I just ordered it yesterday. The pink box is bigger than the black box. I will officially start tomorrow, August 1st.

Chipmunk

I've been taking the black box for about 2 months, and it appears to be working. I needed to get my braids done sooner. I think I will try the Viviscal for Women. If you click on the coupons link and fill out the profile you'll get a discount code for an instant 30% discount

Healthb4Length

I feel you, but I think you have to take more of the Dilenea(sp) to get the same results as Vivi, I just hate taking pills so I would'nt mind spending extra. Ya know.

Healthb4Length

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay with this company for the 3 month supply? I'm excited for you! Please do report on the new growth! SHoot ya'll be having me spend my money on this site! Talking to you chicas will have a sistah broke
I am going to break the bank and get the vivi, I just here good results all the time. BTW have you ever tried the vivi conditioner?

H

HoneyRockette

I paid $150 for the three month's supply. I've never tried the S &amp; C. I am too in love with my current regimen.

sengschick

The Bun Master
[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
Delinea is back. I've been finding it w/ no problems at GNC.

[/ QUOTE ]
We'll talk tomorrow....

LABETT

I have taken both Viviscal and Delinea and I must say my hair grew like weed with Viviscal.
I change to Delinea and my hair grew pretty good not but as fast as it did with Viviscal and I was not taking the vits I now take.
I just found Delinea again at a new mall marked down to 12 dollars a box and I bought all the boxes they had left about nine.
The lady in the store said to make sure you take a good Multivitamin when taking Delinea or Viviscal.
I will try Viviscal again when I finish up with the Delinea.
I want to see what results I get with Surge and Delinea.