Vitol Great Hair Biotin 3000mcg

ladychoong

Is anyone taking this brand? Seems like a good b-complex

Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 TabletsServings Per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving% Daily ValueVitamin A (as beta carotene)15,000 IU300%Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)600 mg1000%Riboflavin100 mg5882%Niacin (as niacinamide)50 mg250%Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)100 mg5000%Folate (as folic acid)800 mcg200%Biotin3 mg1000%Pantothenic Acid600 mg6000%Iodine (from kelp)150 mcg100%Manganese (as amino acid chelate, aspartate)50 mcg2500%PABA (as para aminobenzoic acid)150 mg*Choline (as amino acid)600 mg*Inositol600 mg*L-Cysteine (as amino acid)150 mg*Minerals (as 74 minerals and trace minerals)75 mg**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients Dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate and stearic acid.
Contains no wheat, soy, dairy, sugar, artificial coloring or preservatives. A completely natural product.
Vegetarian Product

and when they say amount per serving do they mean per 1 tablet, sometimes i get confused lol

I have been taking this vitamin off and on for years. I am off right now. I have had good results (more new growth between relaxers) when I take it regularly but I am no good with swallowing pills :nono: I plan to start taking again soon.

thanks Amanhecer and lkg4healthyhair how big are the tablets i've just ordered them and were your results really good, not necessarily growth but strength

When I was on the hair vitamin bandwagon, this was my first choice because I loved how it didn't repeat all the other vitamins in my multi--coz I wasn't giving up total health for just hair, and a hair vitamin by itself (even one with all the other essentials) just never had enough of them for what I feel my body needs. So I loved that Great Hair had he bare essentials that hair needs and allowed me to get all the other nutrients from my multi without risk of overdosing.

I didn't notice any change in my hair growth, which didn't surprise me coz I have always believed that if you're getting enough nutrients in your diet, a supplement would not make a huge difference, so I stopped bothering with hair vitamins and stuck to just my regular multi. My hair seemed to do just the same when I did that so I decided to stop the waste and madness.

Thanks nonie i understand about all those crazy amounts of pills that's why i prefer my multi-vit to be liquid and that doesn't contain all the b-vitamins i need to go along with my biotin so i thought this brand would be a good idea.

Thanks nonie i understand about all those crazy amounts of pills that's why i prefer my multi-vit to be liquid and that doesn't contain all the b-vitamins i need to go along with my biotin so i thought this brand would be a good idea.

Then I'd say you've made an excellent find. Not because I know anything about it's absorption--coz it's said that's also important--but like you, I fell in love when I saw the specs. :yep: And knowing it didn't clash with what I was already taking, made it a definite winner in my eyes.

Thanks nonie and another thing are the tablets quite large?

I cannot remember. I was on hair vits when I first joined the forum 2003/2004 and my memory sucks. What's more, I take supplements all the time and occasionally do a detox that has tablets in it too, and since I don't mind taking large pills, none ever stand out to me for me to note they were large or not. There are some meds/supps that show on the bottle actual pill size, so maybe this one might so you know before you buy. But unless it says to swallow whole (like some pills do), if you don't like large pills, you can still buy a bill cutter/crusher from a pharmacy; so size shouldn't matter.

Yes I took these, and my growth did speed up, my new growth was extremely thick and I probably got 1 inch vs my 1/2 during the time. But they broke my face out so bad, I never repurchased them

oh wow that's great cos i need added thickness but i hope i don't get breakouts, but since i've been taking 3000mcg and sometimes 4000 of biotin i haven't had any breakouts so hopefully i won't with these : crosses fingers:

I cannot remember. I was on hair vits when I first joined the forum 2003/2004 and my memory sucks. What's more, I take supplements all the time and occasionally do a detox that has tablets in it too, and since I don't mind taking large pills, none ever stand out to me for me to note they were large or not. There are some meds/supps that show on the bottle actual pill size, so maybe this one might so you know before you buy. But unless it says to swallow whole (like some pills do), if you don't like large pills, you can still buy a bill cutter/crusher from a pharmacy; so size shouldn't matter.

Thanks i'll keep the pill cutter in mind

Back