Vitamin e oil

Lilmama1011

Do you have pure vitamin e oil or vitamin e with several oils? I have noticed that everytime I see vitamin e oil it has various oils mixed in it. Do you have just pure vitamin e oil? If so where did you order it from?

Blessed&higlyflavoured

They have pure vitamin e oil in a store in the UK called holland and barratts

The max strength they have is 70,000 UI
it's incredible thick, like a more viscous castor oil so you end up only using a couple of drops or mixing it.
H+B have an all natural one that you can put in/or on food. it taste like lemons .
JASON do a vitamin oil also, the max strength on that is 45 000

RngdeCurls

I get it from CVS. Try looking in the vitamin section instead of the cosmetic section. They carry different brands in both.

ronie

I use sundown naturals from Walgreens. It has 70,000 IU, and is very concentrated. No added oils that I can see on the label. Before that I used the now vitamin e oil which has about 30,000 IU. I liked that too. I no longer have the bottle but I think it had olive oil only.

QTPie

The Trader Joe's version I saw today had soybean oil as the first ingredient. Even the Spring Valley version from Walmart is not pure Vitamin E oil...does it matter if you are planning to use on your hair?

Lilmama1011

The Trader Joe's version I saw today had soybean oil as the first ingredient. Even the Spring Valley version from Walmart is not pure Vitamin E oil...does it matter if you are planning to use on your hair?

I just wanted pure vitamin e