Vitamin E oil for your hair ???

Shadiyah

If I am already using JBCO, Olive oil, Argan oil and Dabur Vatika oil do you think I really need to add Vitamin E oil also?

I don't really know what the vitamin E oil does either or are they all doing the same thing?

Krystle~Hime

Vitamin E acts as a antioxidant that means it will prevent rancidity of vegetable oils and butters.
0.5% is usually add at end of formulation and clearly enough for its antioxidant properties.
as castor, olive, argan oils have a very low oxidative potential, they don't need to be added by vitamin E. and you also use dabur vatika oil which I think already have its own preservative/antioxydant so you are okay.

if once a day you get oil like safflower, wheat germ, passionfruit(maracuja), evening primrose or kukui oil, they can spoil very fast so you must add vit E just after you will buy them.

HTH.

Last edited:

Shadiyah

Vitamin E acts as a antioxidant that means it will prevent rancidity of vegetable oils and butters.
0.5% is usually add at end of formulation and clearly enough for its antioxidant properties.
as castor, olive, argan oils have a very low oxidative potential, they don't need to be added by vitamin E. and you also use dabur vatika oil which I think already have its own preservative/antioxydant so you are okay.

if once a day you get oil like safflower, wheat germ, passionfruit(maracuja), evening primrose or kukui oil, they can spoil very fast so you must add vit E just after you will buy them.

HTH.

@Krystle~Hime thank you so much I thought I would ask before I spend my money for nothing.